Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

im surprised nun of the banners have any real borders i like the banner i got already to much to startover just for banner

FreDsDeaD said:
im surprised nun of the banners have any real borders i like the banner i got already to much to startover just for banner

You don't have to "startover", you know? You can enable cheatmenu and change banners

Hello,

I just downloaded perisno 0.7 from steam and from here ( I tested both) and when I launch a game, there is just 3 new factions (Falcon, Kaikoth and Valahir) and the old ones (Swadia, Nords, etc) and there is no towns/cities or any other big factions (like the Reich), is it normal ? How do I get to join the Hakkon, or the Reich ?

Thank you for your attention!

Blacktemper said:
Hello,

I just downloaded perisno 0.7 from steam and from here ( I tested both) and when I launch a game, there is just 3 new factions (Falcon, Kaikoth and Valahir) and the old ones (Swadia, Nords, etc) and there is no towns/cities or any other big factions (like the Reich), is it normal ? How do I get to join the Hakkon, or the Reich ?

are you sure you put the Perisno folder in the Modules folder in your main game? because it seems you pasted the files of Perisno into the Mount&Blade install directory and it became a mess of Native and Perisno files.

D:\Games\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Perisno 0.7  - this is how it is supposed to be, the name of drive and folder(s) before the Warband install one depends on the user, but the Mod Folder should be in the Modules folder.

Blacktemper said:
Hello,

Played you in english?

Concerning the bug with the prisoners, when they escape at night are they converted into the Dreaded One's party prior to it's spawn? As in, would there be more dreaded fallens in the party when it does spawn, depending on how many prisoners escaped my party?

Also another question, do unique spawns (Dreaded One/Army of Faith, Amazon Queen, Nox, Rafksomething etc) only spawn once per game? Or can they spawn many times throughout one game?

hello, my prisoners leaves the party (?)
AKpP2Z4.jpg

got 4 prisoner management, 120 man party and 22 prisoners (max 48 prisoners)

this happened a few times before too, am I missing something ?
downloaded via steam yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom