Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

There is a lot of horse diversity. Some horses can have heavier armor then others but still have more speed because of the breed/where it comes from (and a few other factors). For instance, in 0.5 horses that the Redwood Nation uses, most have no viable armor, but are very fast and powerful.

Ok, I currently use a black guardian(name to long can't remember). About the fort I can't seem to deploy any patrol, and when will the invasion commence?

Invasion will be in 0.6 (no that's not a typo) and outposts are buggy and being removed in 0.5

Okay, no more outposts in  0.5 and invasion will be in 0.6. Thanks, I'm kinda out of questions right now so I just read the feature and lore thread now.

So here's a question.  I've seen several mentions of special 'rogue' factions such as nibor hood and others.  How would a player go about joining and championing such a faction?

Niborhood is a outlaw band, right now you can't do anything about joining it. However, one of the Claimant is blood related to Nibor, so we might consider something kinky for him in later version.

Right now, Illica quest is on, and you can do it but it's a hard quest to complete so be prepared. We planned to have all minor factions interactively possible through quest line, that ultimately can give you something good.

Malorn said:
So here's a question.  I've seen several mentions of special 'rogue' factions such as nibor hood and others.  How would a player go about joining and championing such a faction?

The player cannot join them in 0.5. In the future (0.6?) I think cwr is working on a unique feature (surprise).

Something unusual said:
I think cwr is working on a unique feature (surprise).

Oh yeah, I need to start making them join-able. I'll do that when the main part of the feature is finished and bug-tested. :smile:

I'm still waiting for someone to answer my question on the Q&A thread on the forge, though, so it may be a bit of time before it is finished. :???:

Is there a way to get better relation with minor factions to avoid them to attack you? (tried to help eagle knights but they do not let me getting involved in the fight  :sad: )

Juggern said:
Is there a way to get better relation with minor factions to avoid them to attack you? (tried to help eagle knights but they do not let me getting involved in the fight  :sad: )

The player is supposed to be able to help minor factions in battles, and I just tested in game and the player can't, which means it's a bug. I guess that's another thing to include in the next update.

Is it intended to be able to recruit the minor faction troops when rescuing them? They looks way more powerfull than "normal" kingdow troops (I currently run with some eagle knights and lords and totally obliterate anything)
I have noticed you mentioned something about household troops (in the feature list); if you get adopted into a familly, can you get some household troops too? Is there a way to create your own household type of troops?

Juggern said:
Is it intended to be able to recruit the minor faction troops when rescuing them? They looks way more powerfull than "normal" kingdow troops (I currently run with some eagle knights and lords and totally obliterate anything)
I have noticed you mentioned something about household troops (in the feature list); if you get adopted into a familly, can you get some household troops too? Is there a way to create your own household type of troops?

Yes it is intended. The minor faction troops are good for the player to hire because of their strength, but beware their wages. The Eagle lords and knights will be nerfed because currently they are too strong (10 power strike, ironflesh, power draw, 500 WP = way too OP).

Household troops are only for lords, but you just gave me an EXCELLENT idea  :smile: 
Maybe I can make it so once the player is adopted into a family/marries he/she can make his own household troops... great idea!

Is it normal that the kings are all nudists? (Maybe it is a strange local custom  :roll: all naked in there cities/castles)

As a male character, can you mary the female lord in redhood faction?

I just tried out your mod for the first time (played about 15 minutes), And I just got to ask, what's the name of that epic russian music you sometimes get during the end of a fight? (I got it during death-cam against Illikari, in case it's a spawn-specific music theme / death-cam only) The words don't really fit (yes i'm partially russian) but the vibe it's giving is great and I just have to have it! :lol:
I probably won't continue my quest in your game much longer (due to extremely packed schedule + working on guspav's mod) but It's been getting so much attention that I just had to give it a try :razz:
So lastly I'd like to wish you the best of luck with your mod! it looks great from first inspection :smile:

LazySteve said:
I just tried out your mod for the first time (played about 15 minutes), And I just got to ask, what's the name of that epic russian music you sometimes get during the end of a fight? (I got it during death-cam against Illikari, in case it's a spawn-specific music theme / death-cam only) The words don't really fit (yes i'm partially russian) but the vibe it's giving is great and I just have to have it! :lol:
I probably won't continue my quest in your game much longer (due to extremely packed schedule + working on guspav's mod) but It's been getting so much attention that I just had to give it a try :razz:
So lastly I'd like to wish you the best of luck with your mod! it looks great from first inspection :smile:

In your Perisno Module folder, there's a folder called Music. In there, there are 79 music files. You can obviously ignore the ones prefixed tavern and town and so on, but poking through the others should give you the music you're looking for.

Also,

Juggern said:
Is it normal that the kings are all nudists? (Maybe it is a strange local custom  :roll: all naked in there cities/castles)

As a male character, can you mary the female lord in redhood faction?

I did notice that the Redwood Queen was nude. Was also, for totally unrelated reasons, wondering about the second point <_<

(I kid, I kid)

I means you can hold 1/10 to 1/1 prisoner with each troop in your party.

For example, having 100 troops with 1 Prisoner management, you can hold 10 prisoners. (1/10)
                  , having 100 troops with 5 Prisoner management, you can hold 50 prisoners. (5/10)
                  , having 100 troops with 10 Prisoner management, you can hold 100 prisoners. (10/10)

I personally think this is much better than the native prisoner management skill, and is more realistic.

habeo123 said:
I means you can hold 1/10 to 1/1 prisoner with each troop in your party.

For example, having 100 troops with 1 Prisoner management, you can hold 10 prisoners. (1/10)
                  , having 100 troops with 5 Prisoner management, you can hold 50 prisoners. (5/10)
                  , having 100 troops with 10 Prisoner management, you can hold 100 prisoners. (10/10)

I personally think this is much better than the native prisoner management skill, and is more realistic.

Yeah I couldn't think of a good way to explain it with few words, let us know if you're able to think of something that can explain how it works easier.

Back
Top Bottom