Discussion + Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Alfredthegreat said:
You should give the elephant riders a weapon that they can swing on horseback. Because they are crap against cavalry, they always over thrust their double moon, and can't hit a thing.
Noted! Thanks for the suggestion!

did you guys take dragons out and cavalier lances and no more rare companion capture i really liked that :cry: :cry: also i good idea for eagle and demon troops there should be a troop in between piligrim and retainer the jump is huge and is quickly done with a little training like a squire or something

FreDsDeaD said:
did you guys take dragons out and cavalier lances and no more rare companion capture i really liked that :cry: :cry: also i good idea for eagle and demon troops there should be a troop in between piligrim and retainer the jump is huge and is quickly done with a little training like a squire or something
Posted about this in the bug thread.

talorp said:
FreDsDeaD said:
talorp said:
So should I wait for the bug fix for 0.7 or just start playing now?
uh play now
So that prisoner bug doesn't really effect gameplay?
If you don't use prisoners that much :smile:

talorp said:
So should I wait for the bug fix for 0.7 or just start playing now?
We are working as fast as we can but you can stay play 0.7

BadassWalrus said:
Can u guys move the dwarf entrance to the rest of the realm? or add another, because its annoying to have to go all the way around just so i can get some dwarf troops. Thanks

i got no words for this o.o

unless you have 0 pathfinding and  only foot soldiers, the dwarf place ain`t that far + read the dwarf lore... you`ll get why they are so remote...

some games/modes do have lore  that is relevant to the gameplay :roll:

Alex the Seeker said:
BadassWalrus said:
Can u guys move the dwarf entrance to the rest of the realm? or add another, because its annoying to have to go all the way around just so i can get some dwarf troops. Thanks

i got no words for this o.o

unless you have 0 pathfinding and  only foot soldiers, the dwarf place ain`t that far + read the dwarf lore... you`ll get why they are so remote...

some games/modes do have lore  that is relevant to the gameplay :roll:
It's that far for a reason (as stated above). 0.71 will feature some parties in the desert so it won't be as barren.

It's that far for a reason (as stated above). 0.71 will feature some parties in the desert so it won't be as barren.
Mich, as i said before, current disposition of dwarwen faction makes them completely separated from war. They just sitting in their mountains and drinking beer on feasts... I suppose second entrance to their territory closer to the Falcons-Hakkons border can solve this problem.

T.L.S. said:
Mich, as i said before, current disposition of dwarwen faction makes them completely separated from war. They just sitting in their mountains and drinking beer on feasts... I suppose second entrance to their territory closer to the Falcons-Hakkons border can solve this problem.

i`m pretty sure there will be one given there is one apparently "closed off by a thin mountain" path that leads from dwarf kingdom to the falcons, and there is a very "nicely positioned" dwarf castle at the start of that path - like too much of a coincidence for that castle to be there  :wink:

ps; sorry if i spoiled yer plans Michadr  :oops:

T.L.S. said:
Mich, as i said before, current disposition of dwarwen faction makes them completely separated from war. They just sitting in their mountains and drinking beer on feasts...

Again, not far from canonical dwarves. I don't see any problem with this.

Hmm... let's keep this discussion going because I see what you guys mean. Based on the lore, the dwarfs don't fight that often due to their isolation. But having the path leading behind the mountain opening up in the Falcon lands could be a very interesting .... idea. (Maybe a secret alliance gone bad :wink:

Yea i like that like a secret path that connects the dwarfs and falcons. Then for lore  it could be a secret alliance and another faction finds out and goes to war. Idk, but sounds cool. Just thought that there should be a 2nd path because im a vassal of the dwarfs and they just kinda have feasts and gather just to rub each others bellys  :twisted:

well that path is too obvious there, especialy with the castle blocking it, like a strategical defensive castle  :lol:

it is the same like that mountain the valahir have, u can actualy climb it, was expecting to be some sort of quest there  :wink:

ps: in my current gameplay the dwarfs are attacking tolrania :grin: especialy Leuven

then they went to fight the Hakkon.

the falcons however have made no move at all, seems they are content fighting the bluebloods  :mad:

Alex the Seeker said:
well that path is too obvious there, especialy with the castle blocking it, like a strategical defensive castle  :lol:

it is the same like that mountain the valahir have, u can actualy climb it, was expecting to be some sort of quest there  :wink:

ps: in my current gameplay the dwarfs are attacking tolrania :grin: especialy Leuven

the falcons however have made no move at all, seems they are content fighting the bluebloods  :mad:
How far in are u? Im only day 9

BadassWalrus said:
Alex the Seeker said:

How far in are u? Im only day 9

i am on day 30 something and yeah falcons haven't been in a single war while the isolationist dwarves are on their second or third. Could just be the roll of the RNG but kinda feel like going down there and purchasing a bunch of land if they keep being this way.

Alex the Seeker said:

To obvious maybe, but still there isn't much room to go elsewhere.
Maybe some quests will be available in future version in those mountains. Would sure be some nice scenes.

The Dwarfs attacking a faction is very random. In my tests they sometimes did nothing for a while, and once right of the bat they declared war on The Hakkon Empire!

The Realm of the Falcon is set to be the most peaceful faction in the game. (Read lore). No we didn't intentally make the two new faction "peaceful", the place the dwarfs make their home just makes it seem that way.

Brekka said:
Yo Mich is that your avatar on the loading screen for a new game?
To be honest I have no Idea where the avatar is from, I just found it on Deviant Art. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom