Discussion + Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

colossum1 said:
Still remember this mod before it became insanly popular,

tumblr_lh6r24laea1qgg1kwo1_400.png

Bug/rant/suggestion/thing: The redwood claimant has broken stats and weapons with which he starts out with, while the Tolranian claimant has very low stats/weapon handling/worse weapons.

Redwood imbalance.

Definitely add in more battle music similar to the Cossacks From the Virgin Earth. Riding into battle as that blared up was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.
On a similar note, one of the battle music sounds like a bunch of banjos. I thought it was Dueling Banjos for a moment. For the love of god, it is so out of place.

Tolrania - rebalance of top-tier infantry (they are not tought enought, really) and horse archers (still crap even after some boost on 0.7).
Dwarwes - specialize infantry to quite fast, medium armored troops with decent damage (like sellsword after 0.7 f ex) or very tought but slow defensive troops (like valahir varangian mercs); increase top-tier xbowmen profiency for sure and replace their xbow with something more effective (maybe even add some new xbow model from OSPs to make them more unique appearance); scouts (goat riders) are good enought but their mounts have very low health, what makes them uneffective when flanking (archers dismounting them in few seconds), consider to boost it a bit.

T.L.S. said:
Tolrania - rebalance of top-tier infantry (they are not tought enought, really) and horse archers (still crap even after some boost on 0.7).
Dwarwes - specialize infantry to quite fast, medium armored troops with decent damage (like sellsword after 0.7 f ex) or very tought but slow defensive troops (like valahir varangian mercs); increase top-tier xbowmen profiency for sure and replace their xbow with something more effective (maybe even add some new xbow model from OSPs to make them more unique appearance); scouts (goat riders) are good enought but their mounts have very low health, what makes them uneffective when flanking (archers dismounting them in few seconds), consider to boost it a bit.

regarding tolrania, what i would like best, before the buffs to their heavy infantry, so that the Kingsmen don`t spawn with no Helmet... by the gods how many i could lose due to headshots from random archers...

Remorr said:
How about some nerf? Can you reduce elven HP, while keepeing their gear and weapon proficiencies?

There hp is already quite low compared to other factions elite troops...

regarding tolrania, what i would like best, before the buffs to their heavy infantry, is that the Kingsmen don`t spawn with no Helmet... by the gods how my i could lose due to headshots from random archers...
+1, especially from damned heavy marksmen with their damned accuracy)

There hp is already quite low compared to other factions elite troops...
even more, from t2 any redwoodian have less hp compared to any other faction.

want to vote daharian super easy to crush  elephants is strong but still no problems for me tolrain also kinda  easy but take a good shot from them kingsman maces you dead and please tell me your going to bring the fire bow back in .8 cause i would love a bow that shoots fire also make it look cooler looks super dumb like a reg nomad bow........

The redwood is just too damn good, i had alot of zann veteran swordsmen and a bunch of zann kamikaze warrior. I took alot of casualties from going up the ladder in a seige but when we got into melee they were still crushing us.... not too much but i made the damage settings 2nd to the lowest since i always get headshotted at the beginning of the seige.. Same with my troops their damage settings are also 2nd to the lowest.

firefirefire17 said:
The redwood is just too damn good, i had alot of zann veteran swordsmen and a bunch of zann kamikaze warrior. I took alot of casualties from going up the ladder in a seige but when we got into melee they were still crushing us.... not too much but i made the damage settings 2nd to the lowest since i always get headshotted at the beginning of the seige.. Same with my troops their damage settings are also 2nd to the lowest.
can we get a nerf on red wood melee weapons?cause they do way to much dmg

I was thinking since I'm running around with the kingslayer on my back... And at least the elves and dwarves were around during the old perisnoan empire... Shouldn't someone notice and either like or hate me for having it depending on their personality?  Or even try to take it for themselves?  I think itd be cool if u walk into a tavern attack someones army and they're all "...could it be?  The kingslayer!  How did you?.. No matter it still won't save you.." Or " ahh I see you've found that old sword.. And what pray tell will you do with it hmm?"

Edit: Also I'm not sure if its been suggested but a circle and shoot option for mounted archers would be cool.  It be nice to have them either circle a unit in a wide circle or skirmish and avoid combat while running around.

I know this has probably been suggested, (it's a certainty) but i don't fancy looking through 110 pages of this thread so...

Could you guys ad it so we can join minor faction? (Cause i really want to join the 3rd Legion and The Templar order or whatever its called)

I know you guys are going to come out with a feature that the minors can have castles n such, so while your at it, you could make it possible to join their armies. (I know, i know, this has been suggested a 1000 times)

Anywho- Minor faction should only have 1 City, 1 Castle and like 2 towns, or 3, to make it a fair balance.

EDIT: Woops, aparently i was wrong, there is no Templar order or anything, but i think as another suggestion, you should add one with: Templar, Holy Knight, Villager, and something else.... I dont have much time right now so anyways...

OSP resources for version 0.8 and later.
Weapons and shields
3002weapons2.jpg

5628weapons1.jpg

29weapons4.jpg

9800warhammer1.jpg

3309dwarf_shield2.jpg

1552weapons3.jpg

783dwarf_shield1.jpg
Dwarves
3509mb48.jpg

4351mb15.jpg

8409mb33.jpg

1151mb29.jpg

9821mb11.jpg

4549mb7.jpg

7506mb51.jpg

8434mb35.jpg
Equipment
3256_mb1.jpg

89831_mb31.jpg

69607_mb46.jpg

42806_mb61.jpg

17889_mb80.jpg

91839_mb83.jpg
and  a lot of scenes
and module_system
http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?topic=19464.msg7384078#msg7384078
Link has been changed http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?topic=19463.msg7384048#msg7384048
Authors:
Yar_the_old -  сцены, текстуры.
SithLord -консультант по Толкиену, моделлер, модульщик.
Theaetetus - написание квестов, карта мода.
Romuald - художник, консультант по Толкину.
somlich - моделлер, текстурщик, модульщик.
3Dgrafer (периодически) - моделлер/текстурщик.
Anton Po - художник, текстурщик.
Ivan1997 - моделлер.
Jagernote - композитор.
back - сценодел.
Благодарность за помощь в разработке: BobCat, NightHawkreal, Лориэн, Radamate, BalashovM, Ксавьер, Crusader, 4q0007.

Back
Top Bottom