Discussion + Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Alex the Seeker said:
Elf said:
There are elitists in every game forum.  They talk like other players need their approval to post in the forum or ask any questions.

FreDsDeaD said:
ok this isnt exactly a bug butttt......why do eagle retainers have far superior weapons then the eagle lord?the retainer has a nameless longsword has 52c dmg and lord has a a god of amber mace that has 46b i know bash is better then cut but still thats quite the difference

he posted this in the bug thread, then he posted the same in this thread...
tell me what is the point of his statement, in 2 threads, because i see no point for posting same thing in 2 threads or the actual statement he makes which is like a difference of 6 damage  between 2 different weapons
1 is a Cutting damage Sword and the 2nd is a Blunt damage Mace, due to the Armor Penetration thingy the Blunt weapons will always deal more damage than Cutting weapons, so the 6 damage difference is basically irrelevant.

so yeah prolly i`m an ellitist  :roll: but what is more important than if people are elitists or not, is if they are right or wrong in what they say  :mrgreen:
becoming a bigger deal then it needs to be thats for sure  i posted it in the other thread and you made a good point that it was in the wrong thread so i reposted it in the correct thread i dont see the point of arguing over such trivial matter or pointing out the fact i did so but thats me i guess

FreDsDeaD said:
Alex the Seeker said:
Elf said:
There are elitists in every game forum.  They talk like other players need their approval to post in the forum or ask any questions.

FreDsDeaD said:
ok this isnt exactly a bug butttt......why do eagle retainers have far superior weapons then the eagle lord?the retainer has a nameless longsword has 52c dmg and lord has a a god of amber mace that has 46b i know bash is better then cut but still thats quite the difference

he posted this in the bug thread, then he posted the same in this thread...
tell me what is the point of his statement, in 2 threads, because i see no point for posting same thing in 2 threads or the actual statement he makes which is like a difference of 6 damage  between 2 different weapons
1 is a Cutting damage Sword and the 2nd is a Blunt damage Mace, due to the Armor Penetration thingy the Blunt weapons will always deal more damage than Cutting weapons, so the 6 damage difference is basically irrelevant.

so yeah prolly i`m an ellitist  :roll: but what is more important than if people are elitists or not, is if they are right or wrong in what they say  :mrgreen:
becoming a bigger deal then it needs to be thats for sure  i posted it in the other thread and you made a good point that it was in the wrong thread so i reposted it in the correct thread i dont see the point of arguing over such trivial matter or pointing out the fact i did so but thats me i guess

this was not about you, but the dude who called  at least me an  elitist.
what is/was his problem i don`t know, and to be frank i do not care for that matter of fact.
but i`m sure he didn`t called the "elitists" in nice way, like "those people played this game/mod for a long time and now what`s what", but instead he used it in a mocking way.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284947.msg7436210.html#msg7436210

So you think you are much smarter than the majority, LOL!  I simply cannot stand the attitude of people who believe in genocide.

Elf said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284947.msg7436210.html#msg7436210

So you think you are much smarter than the majority, LOL!  I simply cannot stand the attitude of people who believe in genocide.

and just how is that relevant to what we were discussing? o.o

and what i believe in, has nothing to do with you or anyone else, i can believe is  Purple cats being the all true Gods and it would still have nothing to do with you.

also you should put that whole discussion into light, and not just that post, and you would see why i called that dude stupid, that is if you even have the intention of putting the whole thing to light and not just facts that suit you  :wink:

FreDsDeaD said:
wheres the like button when ya need it
facebook_like_button_big.jpeg

You're welcome. :razz:

I have long known that releasing a lord captive gains honor but is this also supposed to happen for captured soldiers?  I had never tested it before but today when I was recruiting some captives I clicked the release prisoner selection on accident in my haste.  To my surprise it gave me honor.  Is this normal?  Seems like a cheap way to farm honor and as this playthrough has me playing the part of a honorable Paladin this seems like a cheap way to achieve upstanding and good natured lord favor, easing the recruiting process.  Not complaining  :mrgreen: ..... just curious if it has always been this way and I was just ignorant to the function which would actually upset me greatly, as earlier playthroughs could have been much easier.

so i have an army of almost a 1000 cant feed them vendors arent carrying enough food is a problem.......oh and one more thing frod seotand fealcans>persino ranger knights by miles there bows are far superior and they carry high lvl maces its really not even close

It would be kinda nice if wold knights would have wolf-riding units, it seems kinda op but when you think of it you rarely see wolf knight parties.Another suggestion is to make the food easier to find and make troops eat less, especially since party sizes are incredibly increased with high renown.

You could always hunt....plenty of meat around.  Stuff like deer, goat, and the likes does not spoil, gives significant moral boosts, and last a surprisingly long time.  From what I've noticed the only fresh meat that will spoil is chicken, pork and beef. 

Suggestion: add the option to lower your relation with a minor faction to every spawn of said faction.

I wanna kill me some rivermen.

Sounds good, just some way to make the player able to fight people. If you help outlaws twice you cannot fight them anymore (for example).

If you mean that there's that option, I haven't been able to figure it out.

Still remember this mod before it became insanly popular, my suggestion keep your work guys, cause ur doing one Hell of a job ;D

Back
Top Bottom