[Archive] Bug Reports/ Crashes [Read OP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might look like a lot but actually not that much, considering most of them are like 10 men scouting party. Occasionally you see some patrol with 30-40 men. I think it's not that much helpful around Uliastai, the region where the Saccar Raider swarms.

habeo123 said:
It might look like a lot but actually not that much, considering most of them are like 10 men scouting party. Occasionally you see some patrol with 30-40 men. I think it's not that much helpful around Uliastai, the region where the Saccar Raider swarms.

Yep, you´re right, but if a patrol get´s into a fight, every other small warband swarms in and join the fight. It looks kinda funny. On the first second every one tries to run, but if one get caught, all other patrols get sucked into the fight...and they win, because they are just to many men.

Perisno Version: 1.61
Description: Training Ground Bug near Galwe

Entering the training ground near Galwe opens the Player Tutorial rather than the normal training ground.  Very disconcerting!

MelanieWard said:
Description: Training Ground Bug near Galwe

Entering the training ground near Galwe opens the Player Tutorial rather than the normal training ground.  Very disconcerting!
I'll look into that. Thanks

Description: Tavern Quest "I failed the quest" bug
When I failed the quest from the tavern keeper to kill a band of escaped prisoners, (a patrol killed them) I talked to the tavern keeper and said I failed the quest. I talked to her again and there was still the "I failed the quest" button and each time i pressed it I lost honor. The button was also on every tavern keepers screen so it is quite annoying that I can't get quests anymore.

Perisno:version 0.611
There is strange "Nervous man" bug.I got task from queen of The Redwood Nation to hunt down outlaw in some village.Well i found that village and I think i found him,since only one NPC is under "Nervous Man" label but when i try to provoke him  ... I can't do it.Also unlike bounty missions this task can be completed in 30 days.Or this is not bug and i need to wait few days before real target shows up ?Also i am sorry if this question has already been asked but i couldn't find it using search option ..

Version 0.611

Not really much of a bug, but the Demonic Sword shows stats for cutting damage but not piercing damage. I'm not sure if this is because the Demonic Sword is just meant to be a slashing weapon or not, either way you can still stab with it, causing (from what I can tell) negligible damage. Is this a fault or a DEMONIC CHARACTER FOR SUCH A DEMONIC BLADE?!
Looks cool as **** though.

OXnBUCKSWildman said:
Version 0.611

Not really much of a bug, but the Demonic Sword shows stats for cutting damage but not piercing damage. I'm not sure if this is because the Demonic Sword is just meant to be a slashing weapon or not, either way you can still stab with it, causing (from what I can tell) negligible damage. Is this a fault or a DEMONIC CHARACTER FOR SUCH A DEMONIC BLADE?!
Looks cool as **** though.
It's one of the very minor error, and is fixed. It now has both piercing and slashing damage.

seems like king ingveld of valahir clan strips when attending feasts
10pde11.png

2i74iur.png

Im getting a windows error+crash after some time when i play persino (latest version) with directx 7, if i use drirectx9 the game move much more slowly, as if it lags, pretty unplayable.

Using win 8.1 64bit with a pretty powerful computer.

thanks

(also game takes agess to load, directx7 or 9)

Perisno version: 0.61
Bug discription: some castles/cities not visable on map
Why cant I see some castles/cities on the map? For example wotin castle and sungetche their listed in locations but when I click show on the map it takes me there and I see nothing any ideas why?
Also another bug is book merchants dont sell books instead have really low tier weapons and armor

Murderer said:
You probably have Fog of War on. You must go there to reveal them.
Yeah I forgot to mention even after going to the places It still isnt visable I went near and enemies came out of nowhere which I assuming is the castle

I finally tracked down the problem with the Eagle Knights having glowing helms.  It's easy to fix with Openbrf.

Find the Communityhelms file and open the realbascinetg file.  Under the mat(10) tab, change the spec RGB values to 10.000 (all 3) and the Coeff value to 20.000

You can fix the female gothic plate the same way, opening the gothic_armor_female file and adjusting the mat(1) tab values.

dr4gonfire95 said:
Perisno version: 0.61
Bug discription: some castles/cities not visable on map
Why cant I see some castles/cities on the map? For example wotin castle and sungetche their listed in locations but when I click show on the map it takes me there and I see nothing any ideas why?
Also another bug is book merchants dont sell books instead have really low tier weapons and armor
I am thinking you didn't start a new game when you patched your mod, because the book merchants should be selling books. Also your version should be 0.611 as it's the newest one.

MelanieWard said:
I finally tracked down the problem with the Eagle Knights having glowing helms.  It's easy to fix with Openbrf.

Find the Communityhelms file and open the realbascintg file.  Under the mat(10) tab, change the spec RGB values to 10.000 (all 3) and the Coeff value to 20.000

You can fix the female gothic plate the same way, opening the gothic_armor_female file and adjusting the mat(1) tab values.
This is interesting. I will test that out. Thanks!

Yeah I think you're right. I started the save on previous build but on the previous build on the save the book merchant bug was fine but after updating it glitched. Saddens me I have to start a new save :neutral: ill probably bare with it till the next update then ill start a new game. Thanks for responding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom