[Archive] Bug Reports/ Crashes [Read OP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell, there are more of the double Polearm (No shield) bug!

Perisno Version: 0.41
Description: The "Guardian Spear" weapon has two weapon states, of which both are "Polearm (No shield)".
Screenshots: http://i.imgur.com/IMjdmc8.jpg

Description: The "(Bent) Double Edged Moon" weapon has two weapon states, of which both are "Polearm (No shield)".
Screenshots: http://i.imgur.com/D39B96C.jpg

Last one might not be a bug, but as a bastard swords can be both one and two handed, it makes it seem like a bug.

Description: The "(Chipped Heavy) Bastard Axe" weapon has only one weapon state.
Screenshots: http://i.imgur.com/6mXrwgs.jpg

I think I got it why there were 2 states. Those items has both these flags on, so there are 2 states of polearm, one is normal and one is lance.
itcf_thrust_onehanded_lance                          = 0x0000000004000000
itcf_thrust_onehanded_lance_horseback                = 0x0000000008000000

Those polearms should only need the second flag on to thrust on horseback. But if I'm correct, that flag also means they can be couched. So it's best to use the horseback_thrust_onehanded flag to make it operate the same way with a spear. Again I don't know it's intentional or not.

The last one was an AXE, Znas. That's why it can only be 2 handed.

ZnasVecKo said:
Last one might not be a bug, but as a bastard swords can be both one and two handed, it makes it seem like a bug.

Description: The "(Chipped Heavy) Bastard Axe" weapon has only one weapon state.
ZnasVecKo said:
habeo123 said:
Fighting axes are one-handed. :mrgreen:

I'm not sure that's a bug, I've never seen a 2H/1H axe before. At worst its an inconsistency in the naming style but Mich would be the one to know.

Zephilinox said:
ZnasVecKo said:

ZnasVecKo said:
habeo123 said:

I'm not sure that's a bug, I've never seen a 2H/1H axe before. At worst its an inconsistency in the naming style but Mich would be the one to know.

I am still unsure what that means :smile:
It's a two handed axe. What is the bug exactly?

Michadr said:
Zephilinox said:
ZnasVecKo said:

ZnasVecKo said:
habeo123 said:

I am still unsure what that means :smile:
It's a two handed axe. What is the bug exactly?

The name, it's a Bastard Axe, Bastard Swords tend to be 2H/1H

When I erect an outpost and then attempt to demolish it, the game crashes. I've tried it 4 times, and it persists. Because the game crashes, you can't get rid of the outpost.

Hydralisp said:
When I erect an outpost and then attempt to demolish it, the game crashes. I've tried it 4 times, and it persists. Because the game crashes, you can't get rid of the outpost.

Outposts are bugged, and will most likely be removed in 0.5
We cannot offer any help with those sorry.

Hydralisp said:
From what I've seen around the forums, it seems that the devs know that outposts are buggy as hell, and are aiming to replace them.

Here are some places where I got stuck on the map:

- In front of Fenada,
- In front of Thir,
- In front of Gisim
- Between Malayurg Castle & Dirigh Aban,
- Next to Curaw - nearby the water.

Umhn i did not expect this coming but i have seen it all now:

So one of my lords castle was under siege and battle was going when i joined. We won it easily ofcourse and well i noticed something weird.  My party size limit is 200 and i have party of 240. Lets take carefull look , oh wtf there is one of my lords party inside my party (It shows up when you look party at world map by pointing your party).. When i look at Party - menu , there is no lords in there and party currently size is 200. Well then i went back to that castle for rest and BOOM lord appears back on the party map.  What the **** is this ?

Tipsu94 said:
Umhn i did not expect this coming but i have seen it all now:

So one of my lords castle was under siege and battle was going when i joined. We won it easily ofcourse and well i noticed something weird.  My party size limit is 200 and i have party of 240. Lets take carefull look , oh wtf there is one of my lords party inside my party (It shows up when you look party at world map by pointing your party).. When i look at Party - menu , there is no lords in there and party currently size is 200. Well then i went back to that castle for rest and BOOM lord appears back on the party map.  What the **** is this ?

Without a save game directly before it happens or reproduce-able steps there's nothing that can be done.

Sorry , no save game or screenshot... But well if it happens next time i am as defender + having lord following me i try it again. 

Well i have steps to make it happen again , or i think so...  I try it by myself as i think its just my game installation or something (maybe)

Step 1: Be marshal
Step 2: Have least one following you
Step 3: 1 of your castles is being sieged and attack is going
Step 4: Join (And look that your follower) joins too
Step 5: Win
Step 6: Look if your party is normal

So i looked at my party at campaing map , 200 limit and it showed 240. Looked what troops i had and right under my name there was Lord Berenz (?) name and all his 40 troops too. Went to castle and pressed ''wait for while and that lords party appeared next to castle (And he was not there or inside the castle before i went in castle)...

So brb i think i try to test it again....

Tipsu94 said:
So i looked at my party at campaing map , 200 limit and it showed 240. Looked what troops i had and right under my name there was Lord Berenz (?) name and all his 40 troops too. Went to castle and pressed ''wait for while and that lords party appeared next to castle (And he was not there or inside the castle before i went in castle)...

I also had that after loosing in a big battle.
After having been hunted, and won a battle, they left, so I went from 160 (limit 120) to 30  :razz:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom