Appoint a chamberlain ? And personnal lair ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mycose

Recruit
Hi !

First, thanks for this awesome mod ! :grin:

Got 2 littles questions:

- How do i appoint a chamberlain ? I got a castle, i saw the pop-up about hiring a chamberlain but missclicked...Now i want to recruit and train in my castle but i need a treasury and i guess it's a chamberlain who help me with this...so where can i appoint a chamberlain ? Thanks !

- The second question is what is the use of the personnal lair ? it costs 20000 so i dont want to test if it's not usefull for me ! thanks !

Personal Lair its like an wood castle that you build, where you and your man can rest, you can put an garison on it, its cool man, and useful! :grin:

If you already got a castle you don't need lair unless you have a certain place far away from your castle where you want to farm slaves and stuff.

Go to great hall in your castle, there's a guy who can recruit more people to govern your kingdom. Appoint a companion as minister to have some important options.

Thanks for the lair ! I'll try if i loose my castle :smile:

But for the chamberlain i already went to my great hall, its very small, like a corridor and in there i only see 2 soldiers and my guy which can recruit and train soldiers...

there does not seem to be any one who can recruit people in the halls ?

also none of my companions seen to have any option to be able to be appointed when I talk to them. ?

Hi,

I up this topic because I fired my chamberlain as well (I'm a little vessel of Fortriu, I have a village and a castle), because I wanted to recieve directly the money of the taxes, but now... I can't change those taxes, and I think I need a chamberlain for that, buuut... I can't hire one ! And I just have a constable in my castle, no one to help me to hire some new ministers..

Could you help me please ? Thank you !

Vesku said:
If you already got a castle you don't need lair unless you have a certain place far away from your castle where you want to farm slaves and stuff.

Go to great hall in your castle, there's a guy who can recruit more people to govern your kingdom. Appoint a companion as minister to have some important options.
you do get cool helmet from lair's chest and can hire priest and/or whore there to boost your morale, doesn't really worth 20000 tought. unless you're rich.

It takes a little while for your first chamberlain, chancellor or constable to appear. You'll eventually be given an event letting you hire/appoint one.

Later, when you get a wife/chief minister, you'll be able to hire them at will.

If you're not playing with a supply wagon, the lair can be an essential place to store loot and extra toops.

If you're playing with the supply wagon, it's unnecessary at best.

Back
Top Bottom