Not getting Next Gen console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mobius09

Recruit
Instead, I'm going with PC gaming probably from now on wards. Plus, I need a replacement for my almost 6 year old PC (it was made in 2008.) I tried to keep this post brief, but my PC is starting to break down on my (blue screens and all the rest).

Here are it's specs (I play Mount & Blade on medium settings with 30 fps).

Intel Q8200 @ 2.33 GHz Quadcore

Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT (512 MB version)

3.25 GB of RAM

Acer X225m monitor (Or something like that.)

Vantec backup hard drive.

That's everything I can remember off the top of my head.

Adorno said:
Too bad you think the PC is about to break down.
The 'specs' don't look that bad. Upgrading with a mediocre graphics card and some RAM would be fine.
Unless you want games on max settings.

My computer can't run that much on anything higher than low settings. The best looking game it can handle is Dead Space 1. I can't just upgrade my graphics card either, because the processor can't handle anything bigger than the graphics card I have right now. You also need to take the power source in to consideration.

Right now I'm looking at a few of the Cyberpower gaming PC's.

Mobius09 said:
Adorno said:
Too bad you think the PC is about to break down.
The 'specs' don't look that bad. Upgrading with a mediocre graphics card and some RAM would be fine.
Unless you want games on max settings.

My computer can't run that much on anything higher than low settings. The best looking game it can handle is Dead Space 1. I can't just upgrade my graphics card either, because the processor can't handle anything bigger than the graphics card I have right now. You also need to take the power source in to consideration.

Get something like a GTX 620. our CPU is not that bad. It's a High-Mid range cpu.

Mobius09 said:
Have you considered building a PC yourself? There's a lot of people who can help you pick parts that fit your needs and budget on here, and assembling it is really easy for anyone with even limited technical knowledge. Plus, it's a great experience and saves money.

Back
Top Bottom