SP Dark Ages [WB] Sclavinia

Users who are viewing this thread

I think it wasn't depopulated by this time, actually.
Tho where to put it is debatable:
Wikipedia - Bijela Hrvatska said:
Ljudmil Hauptmann je 1937. posebno upozorio na kontradiktornosti u poglavljima DAI koja spominju Bijelu Hrvatsku, i to precizirao:

Bijela Hrvatska – s one strane Bagibareje, blizu Franaka te je podložna Otonu Velikome;
Bijela Hrvatska – s one strane Mađara, blizu Franaka i Srba;
Bijela Hrvatska – blizu Srba, Mađara, Franaka i Pečenega,
Bijela Srbija – s one strane Mađarske, u zemlji zvanoj Bojki, blizu Franaka i Bijele Hrvatske, a
Mađarska graniči – prema jugozapadu sa Francima, prema sjeveroistoku s Pečenezima, prema jugu s Velikomoravskom ili Svetopukovom zemljom a "prema gorama" sa Hrvatima.
I'd personally put it somewhere in the upper Wisła area, or somewhere next to the land of the Sorbs.

EDIT: Here's an English version of that:

Wikipedia - White Croatia said:
In 1937 Ljudmil Hauptmann warned about the contradictions in chapters of De Administrando Imperio which mention Chrobatia/White Croatia, and specifically pointed towards:

White Croatia – on the other side of Bagibareja (this term is unknown to me), close to the Franks and is under the influence of Otto the Great;
White Croatia – on the other side of the Hungarians, close to the Franks and Serbs;
White Croatia – close to the Serbs, Hungarians, Franks i Pechenegs,
White Serbia – on the other side of Hungary, in the land called Boika, close to the Franks and White Croatia, while Hungary borders the Franks to the southwest, the Pechenegs to the northwest, Great Moravia, Sviatopluk's land, to the south and the Croats "towards the mountains".

We are still alive!
https://www.facebook.com/SclaviniaWarband/posts/587918454664987

YourStepDad@ For now we want to make only factions mentioned in first post of topic. In Sclavinia we want to make true reconstruction of realms.

Gniezno looks fun to fight through, will the siege scene extend over the whole area?

Edit: By the way the signature image link from the first page seems to be broken.

I made a basic signature since your one was down. Feel free to use it as a stop-gap. It's hosted on imgur so I don't know how long it will last.

Hope everything is going well.

kraggrim said:
I made a basic signature since your one was down. Feel free to use it as a stop-gap. It's hosted on imgur so I don't know how long it will last.

Hope everything is going well.
Thanks. :grin:

9jakub9 said:
Looks very interesting, reminds me of an old game called Polanie & Polanie 2. :grin:
I of corse love Polanie 2(out of Poland is named KnightShift: Once Upon A Knight), in first video I used music from KnightShift.

New shields.
tarcza_srednia_2.jpg

tarcza_srednia.jpg

I'd love to see a type of Serbian/Croatian mercenaries of some sort (Pretty much like YourStepDad's suggestion )
And if this all goes well I'd love you to see you try to make a mod of slavic invasion of the balkans and the creating of Rashka Croatia etc..

Good luck  :grin:

I noticed that you have set up an external forum for your mod, have you thought of making an English subforum within it?
Also, it's recruitment, not recruitation. :razz:

I can't imagine people will really post on your subforum if it's all in polish. The majority here doesn't actually speak polish.

Reus said:
I can't imagine people will really post on your subforum if it's all in polish. The majority here doesn't actually speak polish.
^This
I am interested in your mod, but if you localize it to your external forum which is in a language which doesn't even have a subforum here (and keep in mind that there exists a subforum for South Slavs), then I and countless other people cannot keep track of your mod.

Back
Top Bottom