Jómsvíkingar [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

It doesn't matter anywho Hrotha, Ragnarr doesn't have the balls required to discipline his members.
Seriously dude; you're going to leave it to a community vote? LOL ... Either be a leader or give it up.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
It doesn't matter anywho Hrotha, Ragnarr doesn't have the balls required to discipline his members.
Seriously dude; you're going to leave it to a community vote? LOL ... Either be a leader or give it up.

I agree. Because of your shortcomings, my public host went from the 17 people (of 27 signups) who bothered to show up to a whopping NINE players at the end of the battle.

hrotha said:
That's only 13 people. Should be 21.

The list is not finished.

Leifr Eiríksson said:

It's our system,simple that.

Keep your breath to cool your porridge.

RagnarGerman said:
It's our system,simple that.

That's good enough. As the leader of a clan, you are directly responsible for every member. You are supposedly the liaison between your clan and the admins, in this case Hroða, who had to sort out the mess that you made.

Since when has it become acceptable for a gentleman to force his own ways upon others? You may take your complaints to Ragnar as leader and representative of the Jomsborg, but i believe it is not your responsibility to interfer with their internal businesses.

Now this might be considered to be an intereference with other men's business against my own advice, which has an irony i am aware of and invite everyone to be amused about.

Thanks for the add. I'll do my best :smile:

P.S. I'm curious - are there any members of real Jomsvikings among this clan? I mean the reenactment group.

tumblr_n2sp4oGK451qjl5hfo1_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom