[Stage 1] Scheduling discussion and disputes

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're having trouble adding someone on Steam or they're being needlessly unresponsive or difficult to schedule with, post the problem here so the admins (or the player you're trying to arrange with) can attempt to resolve it.

Please don't include chatlogs or screenshots in this thread. If you need to show the admins this kind of proof of difficult scheduling, please do it with the details in this thread.

It's been twelve days now that Molly does not go on steam, eight days in Talesworld. This guy that nobody knows has posted one unfortunate message, I'm sure he don't have the game...

Thats sooo annoying, I`m posting him all the time, but he reply once "not now ill msg u" and that was last time when I have seen his post. He is changeing status from "Online" to "Be right back" or "snooze". All the time no post form him. Tobi and me would like to finish pool as soon as it is possible, but Molly and Madnes5 interfere with it.

Same problem of Tobi and Netoman , SF_Henry_II doesn't accept Spadassin on steam for their match .. Maybe he is in holidays ?

I've sent Kharim a steam message, he has not responded yet, so if you're out there, LETS DUEL BRO COME AT ME!

Seriously, just in case it doesn't work out, I tried :O

I tried to add KingArthur, but when i search KingArthur in steam i get 50results, so Im not really sure who to add!! if you see this post kingarthur! send me msg on tw or add me on steam!!

I've tried to contact Kris via Steam, but he hasn't accepted my friendship request yet, even though he was online one hour ago.

Nevermind. :smile:

Anders2902 said:
I tried to add KingArthur, but when i search KingArthur in steam i get 50results, so Im not really sure who to add!! if you see this post kingarthur! send me msg on tw or add me on steam!!

Fixed! i got him on steam now!

Luna is offline on steam since 6 days, and he hasn't replied my private message. I'd really like to finish the duels soon, I won't manage to do them the last day.

How much I have to wait for player, who set fight, told me to join server, and who don`t answer sience 30 mins? And I`m waiting on server for him? How much I have to wait?

I need to fight spadassin or henry_ll, but they didnt duel, so i need them to finish their duel, the problem is that henry is american, and spadassin only speaks french, so yeah, how is a french guy meeting an american, ill wait for weekend, but at weekend they should've dueled...

It's been twelve days now that Molly does not go on steam, eight days in Talesworld. This guy that nobody knows has posted one unfortunate message, I'm sure he don't have the game... More seriously, I ask his replacement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom