Clan Polans

Users who are viewing this thread

Baadar

Recruit
5ihk.png
Piast's Baner​

History:

Polan's - the name of a Slavic tribe inhabits the Greater Lakeland, which would lead to the creation of the first state in the lands of present-day Polish. Polan tribe descended from the Piast dynasty. Today the name Glade, not really evidenced in the early Middle Ages, is disputed. Instead of a big relationship Polan tribal archaeologists designate Greater established several nameless tribes (ethnic groups), no ruling on the roads increased power ponadplemiennej among them. (Sorry for my translation)

Information of the Clan
We are Poles. Our group is largely attributable to the "M&B With fire and Sword" Our leader Jarema decided to join the community of "Warband" (Also mods). Then we found out about "Vigingr". We have gathered a group of volunteers and so is how the clan.

Squad and Ranks (PL) :

Władyka:
- Poznomir zwany "Bez okim"  (Baadar)
- Grom zwany "Mrocznym"  (NoName)

Czelnik:

- Nabuhodonozor

KNIEŹ:

- Jarema

Wojewoda:

-Dobrowoj  (Kiszka)

Dziesiętnik

-
Drużyna Książęca - (DrK)
- Krzesimir  (Francuz)
- Okrzesław  (Draco)
- Wojosław  (Czeremis)

Drużynnik

-
Woj
-

Stronnik
- Bartłomiej (Bartos)
- Pakosz (Hagen)

Otrot
- Kocibor  (Adek)
- Czkawka  (Skrzetuski)
- ......    (MisterKali)
- Vesemir  (Vernon)
- Sulidziad  (Artorius_PL)

Służebny
- Krzesimir (POlitykier)
- ......  (Gucio)
- Izbigniewa  (Famous)
- ......  (Roarino)
- Lutomir  (ADI)
- ......  (Ksell)
- Bożydar (Kokosz)
- Drogoslaw  (Apocalips)
- Cirzpibóg  (Bohdan)

Kmieć
-​

[size=24pt]Contact:
Our TeamSpeak: 178.217.191.209:6310
Steam: S'Baadar (Pony on avatar)
Our Forum: http://chp.cba.pl/index.php​

Hooray! Another clan Rus clan I'm assuming? Hopefully someone will be able to get your banner in game soon enough - speaking of which, (bear in mind my understanding of this historical period stems from Vikingr alone) were such banner designs used in this time period?

Anyway, good luck!

Bjorn

Wieczna Sława ! I'm happy to welcome you my Polish brethren, and wish you all the best. May the banner of Piast flutter above fallen foes.

Ej rodacy, niech wasz dowódca doda mnie na Steamie. Mój nick to -|- Nekrosatanic -|- A nazwa konta to trololol30. Jak na razie to intensywnie się zastanawiam nad dołączeniem do was (zmiana klanu, bo jestem jedynym członkiem Chąsy Yuloin, który w ogóle gra w Vikingra). Chciałbym walczyć po waszej stronie w waszej bitwie z Jormswikingami. Może wasz dowódca się ze mną skontaktować?

@lllAnteklll: noname9411, to nick lidera na steamie. Niedługo znów z nimi będziemy grać więc pograsz :smile:.

@HUtH: Było by bardzo fajnie gdybyś pomógł :smile:

Hey guys, just now Polanin Sluzebny Jarostryj threw a jav at a teammate immediately before leaving. Few moments earlier (and this is something you do frequently) you were teamkicking.

You know (or should know) the rules of Hildileikr. If you keep behaving like that, there'll be bans.

Like I said before it was real pleasure; thanks agian and we are looking forward to our next "meeting". One more thing : we want to see the recording; will you add it here or somwhere else ?

with regards Ksell/Gniewosz

A special mention to the Polanin. Previously a troublesome Clan, due to language barriers, but with the use of a "Priority Speaker"-marked translator you guys did really great work. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom