Please help

Users who are viewing this thread

i cant download N&S i got NW i own  a 40+ regment for NW  every time i try to download a NW mod it says i need NW please help guys if you could copy your mod file and upload it some were so i can get it without being asked alot of stuff and it saying i dont got NW

Dom13 said:
dont worry the mod is basically dead anyway

Dead in the public play, but not in the events, attend one of the saturday linebattles (or is it the sunday one?) which is hosted by the Union Army and see for yourself :smile:

coolguykyle0926 said:
i cant download N&S i got NW i own  a 40+ regment for NW  every time i try to download a NW mod it says i need NW please help guys if you could copy your mod file and upload it some were so i can get it without being asked alot of stuff and it saying i dont got NW

- Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband on steam and select view CD key.
Copy the Napoleonic Wars serial code or keep it open.

- Click Start > Run
- Enter regedit, right click to open with administrative rights
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- Search the entry, serial_key_nw,
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!

Desert Thunda said:
Dom13 said:
dont worry the mod is basically dead anyway

Dead in the public play, but not in the events, attend one of the saturday linebattles (or is it the sunday one?) which is hosted by the Union Army and see for yourself :smile:

And the thursday linebattle :wink: N&S is far from beeing the most popular mod for M&B but it´s not dead...

coolguykyle0926 said:
BUT I CANT DOWNLOAD N&S I NEED HELP I GOT NW EVERY TIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD IT IT SAYS I DONT GOT A TS

Alright first how about you calm down, and what do you mean you do not have a TS?

I posted this in your other thread, seems I have to post it here too,

-Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband on steam and select view CD key.
Copy the Napoleonic Wars serial code or keep it open.

- Click Start > Run
- Enter regedit, right click to open with administrative rights
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- Search the entry, serial_key_nw,
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!

Hope it works  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom