Can anyone tell me the name of the song?[FOUND AFTER 4 YEARS!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Congratulations, lolwtfhax, your aggressive whining has lead to me finding your song, if this is indeed the one you are talking about.

The song is from "Two Steps from hell", at least if Battle2.ogg is still the same file as before, but I was too lazy too look up which one, also all their pieces kind of sound the same.

Serann said:
Congratulations, lolwtfhax, your aggressive whining has lead to me finding your song, if this is indeed the one you are talking about.

The song is from "Two Steps from hell", at least if Battle2.ogg is still the same file as before, but I was too lazy too look up which one, also all their pieces kind of sound the same.
Thanks, but I've searched through many 2SFH songs, I'm yet to find the name. Also, am I aggressively whining? It's not intentional, sorry.

I've got a converted version here, for anyone who doesn't have the required things to play it.
https://mega.co.nz/#!X0xlWDrI!YIxHoAyKUG73mwvnS_ikHFSmDA1VShFpm7Bmix6ASEY

lolwtfhax said:
I've got a converted version here, for anyone who doesn't have the required things to play it.
https://mega.co.nz/#!X0xlWDrI!YIxHoAyKUG73mwvnS_ikHFSmDA1VShFpm7Bmix6ASEY

Nobody got any clues?

forexjammer said:
Is there even a way to open the music folder now?
because i cant find it

I can definitely remember messing around in the musicfolder on my harddrive but I can't find it anymore. Maybe it's not possible with the newest version?

Rhak said:
forexjammer said:
Is there even a way to open the music folder now?
because i cant find it

I can definitely remember messing around in the musicfolder on my harddrive but I can't find it anymore. Maybe it's not possible with the newest version?

I found it by going to Warband>Modules>FI2>Music

The song you're looking for was apparently taken out of some public sound library and if even the developers can't recall where it came from your chances of finding it are next to nothing. The only way of finding it would probably be to skim every available soundbank for asian themed songs.

Rhak said:
The song you're looking for was apparently taken out of some public sound library and if even the developers can't recall where it came from your chances of finding it are next to nothing. The only way of finding it would probably be to skim every available soundbank for asian themed songs.

Nooo:sad:
There has to be someone out there that knows...

Ok, best way to find out what song it is.....If you have a smartphone.......download Shazam(free app) and use it wile the song is playing, if it is popular then it should be in that program and it will tell you.

Thats all i got  :lol:

Hi!

I just want to ask for a song too, that one:

MountBlade Warband\Modules\Full Invasion2\Music\Epic1.mp3

What is the FIRST songs name? Please, if somebody know tell me, i really really love it.

Wayfinder said:
Hi!

I just want to ask for a song too, that one:

MountBlade Warband\Modules\Full Invasion2\Music\Epic1.mp3

What is the FIRST songs name? Please, if somebody know tell me, i really really love it.

Unfortunately it appears the devs don't seem to know any of the songs.

lolwtfhax said:
Unfortunately it appears the devs don't seem to know any of the songs
I've been through this thread, and all I see is your aggressive whining like someone else stated earlier.

Read this, and maybe you'll understand WHY they don't know. Oh, and whining doesn't help your case either.
Rhak said:

MaccaUK said:
lolwtfhax said:
Unfortunately it appears the devs don't seem to know any of the songs
I've been through this thread, and all I see is your aggressive whining like someone else stated earlier.

Read this, and maybe you'll understand WHY they don't know. Oh, and whining doesn't help your case either.
Rhak said:

Aggressive whining? Maybe next time instead of focusing on trying to bring down the OP but instead using your wisdom (if applicable - if not, just don't reply) to actually contribute or get something at least correct in the thread, that'd be great!
I've managed to wait patiently for over 4 months now in this thread. I think I have been anything but aggressive.

So next time, when in my thread or anyone else's, please consider whether your opinion is actually wanted, particularly if it's extruded into an unnecessary, unprovoked attack on someone you  don't know; you have nothing to add into the discussion other than a convoluted reiteration of something someone has previously said that I have addressed. Enjoy your life, I'd appreciate you not replying.

Back
Top Bottom