Can anyone tell me the name of the song?[FOUND AFTER 4 YEARS!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

lolwtfhax

Recruit
Edit:09/08/2016 - THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TOMORROW!
I'm still here!
I appreciate everyone who has continued to try and help me; unfortunately we've still been unable to source the music file so any input is always appreciated.
Since 116 from nearly a year ago, the song was removed, so you won't be able to hear or see it in your FI2 folder. VERY fortunately, I actually converted the song to mp3 last year. If you'd like to hear the beautiful soundtrack yourself, and maybe help, then the link is here:

NEW LINK - Thanks Xplosion!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B32slV5UD9CxNmd4OUwxVTUtZVU/view

Thank you.

Hi, there's an awesome song in FI2. I spent like 30 minutes going through every song listening to it. I eventually pinned it down to Battle2.ogg.

Would anyone be able to name this song for me please? I'd be so grateful!

lolwtfhax said:
Hi, there's an awesome song in FI2. I spent like 30 minutes going through every song listening to it. I eventually pinned it down to Battle2.ogg.

Confound these music questions I am in the process of fixing the music..this one might not be kept.

Ill look..sounds like from an anime I think but I am not sure which.

usnavy30 said:
lolwtfhax said:

Confound these music questions I am in the process of fixing the music..this one might not be kept.

Thanks. I've fallen in love with it.

lolwtfhax said:
usnavy30 said:
lolwtfhax said:

Did you ever get around to seeing what it was?

lolwtfhax said:
lolwtfhax said:
usnavy30 said:
lolwtfhax said:

Did you ever get around to seeing what it was?
Not that easy to find the source..I'm trying

I believe it's the main theme of fairy tail?
I stopped playing this mod a while ago due to a lack of time, but I started watching fairy tail after reading the manga (why I'm up 3 after midnight tonight).
I heard music I recalled from this mod while I was watching and I'm freaking out because I loved this mods soundtrack and that was the best song
I even made a forum account to tell you :grin:
Sorry if I'm rambling or incoherent, it's technology induced sleep loss disorder kicking in
Edit: the real coincidence is how I just started watching the anime three hours ago, just in time to hopefully help you out

AVeryGenericName said:
I believe it's the main theme of fairy tail?
I stopped playing this mod a while ago due to a lack of time, but I started watching fairy tail after reading the manga (why I'm up 3 after midnight tonight).
I heard music I recalled from this mod while I was watching and I'm freaking out because I loved this mods soundtrack and that was the best song
I even made a forum account to tell you :grin:
Sorry if I'm rambling or incoherent, it's technology induced sleep loss disorder kicking in
Edit: the real coincidence is how I just started watching the anime three hours ago, just in time to hopefully help you out

If this is the one you're referring to (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Feazzptg0ms), unfortunately it isn't

This song. You guys don't quite understand how much it means to me. I've probably spent upwards of 5 hours just searching different strings on youtube.
Please, please, please. SOMEONE out there knows!

Suggestion:

Try looking for the song on google typing lyrics and parts of it. Something might show up! Like detective work. xD

NewPlanet said:
Suggestion:

Try looking for the song on google typing lyrics and parts of it. Something might show up! Like detective work. xD

There's no lyrics.

Also, to play the song I used sony vegas.

lolwtfhax said:
Meh, I just know a pirate in my bay who has them, if ya get my drift? :wink:
I get ye drift mate, but ye best to not speak of pirates. Unless ye want to be sent to Taleworlds version of Davy Jones's Locker. Be savvy about it, or you will end up in a ban of a kraken swallowing yourself whole.
Aye mate?

Back
Top Bottom