Straw Hats Attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
You may think you are within rules, but straw hats have the Head Admin for NA on their side. They never get banned!

Here's some ban logs:

Legolan_Glendor aka Ciara_the_Caijun aka 0_0 mass randoming, requested, confession in Steam. Never unban. (August 16, 2013, 2:13 am Splintert)
Rayne_Chicov is banned permanently by HA_Splintert.
Martin_The_Raven logbanned for mass randoming in a safe zone (July 3, 2013, 12:36 pm ZeroFighterR)

These bans are all on members of the Society, before anyone was kicked. This doesn't even include past bans that were already appealed and removed, Smokey and Tiptoeten being notable examples.

Membership in the Society does not effect the degree of punishment from an admin perspective, but admin punishment can and will effect your status in the Society. We do not break rules, and if you show yourself to be a repeat rulebreaker, you will be removed.

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
You all say you are 'Within Rules'

That is probably the most bull **** thing I heard come from all your mouthes  :lol:

Sure, I admit I and others do get pissed when we get spawnkilled by them, beat 1v1 and so forth. But you do everything within rules?

You may think you are within rules, but straw hats have the Head Admin for NA on their side. They never get banned! And they break so many damn rules and admins don't give 2 ****s about it. I personally was banned for killing Top when he was Nlring his armor. But Splintert Top and many others were spawn camping my faction. (They were outlaws and commoners at the time)

Spamming Global chat may not be a big rule break on Lonely Hearts, but its still a ******** rule break.

The Straw Hats were basically turned into a Unstoppable Force of trolls and rule breakers where no **** can possibly happen to them.

And who else was ******** talking **** to me, does it seem like I give a ****? I'm stating that they are just a lot of Good Fighters who are friends through randoming nlring kosing spawnkilling spamming trolling flaming boasting fail role playing and most importantly ruining the game for others. This is what the Straw **** Society is today.

So ****off and lick my nutsack

Spawn camping isn't against the rules as long as attempts are being made to capture the castle.

Raging Womble said:
Sir_Don_Quixote said:
You all say you are 'Within Rules'

That is probably the most bull **** thing I heard come from all your mouthes  :lol:

Sure, I admit I and others do get pissed when we get spawnkilled by them, beat 1v1 and so forth. But you do everything within rules?

You may think you are within rules, but straw hats have the Head Admin for NA on their side. They never get banned! And they break so many damn rules and admins don't give 2 ****s about it. I personally was banned for killing Top when he was Nlring his armor. But Splintert Top and many others were spawn camping my faction. (They were outlaws and commoners at the time)

Spamming Global chat may not be a big rule break on Lonely Hearts, but its still a ******** rule break.

The Straw Hats were basically turned into a Unstoppable Force of trolls and rule breakers where no **** can possibly happen to them.

And who else was ******** talking **** to me, does it seem like I give a ****? I'm stating that they are just a lot of Good Fighters who are friends through randoming nlring kosing spawnkilling spamming trolling flaming boasting fail role playing and most importantly ruining the game for others. This is what the Straw **** Society is today.

So ****off and lick my nutsack

Spawn camping isn't against the rules as long as attempts are being made to capture the castle.

This was in lonelyhearts.

Splintert said:
You are not a member of this group. Please cease and desist posting in this thread, as you have nothing constructive to say.

There is nothing constructive to say about this group! Destructive and negative words can be put to describe this group of yours.

When I was an Administrator for NA_PW and later United_PW, I can safely say that whilst some of the SHS members were a little rough around the edges, a good 95% of the time it was just people bull****ting to get a refund they didn't deserve because they got rolled.

-Kentara

(TWD)Tom said:
Sir_Don_Quixote said:
(TWD)Tom said:
Sir_Don_Quixote said:
No no do not try and continue the Straw ****s Society. They take a piece of wonderful clothing and make it for themselves like greedy little pigs and kill every single person who wears it. Then brag about how good they are by killing little peasants and complain when they get stomped on and cry to splintert for the smallest little thing when they nlr and random like dicks they are. Splintert only gets on admin when something happens to his butt buddies am I right? When they nlr and random like **** man gtfo. They complain when they die but are like OMG IM SO GOOD when they spawn kill people. Then splintert comes on and BANS BANS BANS When we kill a straw **** for looting.  Make this **** clan go back to lonelyhearts because its a piece of **** and belongs as a piece of **** in a **** server where it was formed.

Does this guy even know who the leadership is of the straw hats yet alone its actual members? And I most certainly doubt he was around for the formation of them.

But anyway I created this thread because it has been passed onto me that there are alot of new "members" the "" because none of the leadership was aware of them joining and don't take kindly to not being informed let alone some person they don't even know tote about being part of the society.

Also there's been recent issue about Splint and his doings, but as of now Splint and Gravedigger pretty much adopted the leading role after myself and Manfrom stopped playing. I suggest that those of you who have been kicked and wish to remain a part start finding either of them in game and join them on their merry adventures. And if you're good enough you'll be accepted into the ranks.

Ehm, I know a lot of them, atleast some active ones. Heres a small list that comes to mind when I think randomers and kiss ups and braggers who think they're better then everyone.

Splintert
GraiveDigger
Tiptoeten
Legolan
Smokey
Martin Redwood

I cant remember the real ones, but heres a list of those who i think are straw hats or atleast hang around them all the time and follow them like monkeys. Speaking of monkeys:

TheAMonkey
Stealth
Horace
Lexington
Female Pilgrim ?
God, can't think right now

But their is a **** ton of them and I first noticed you guys practically beginning/middle of Lonely Hearts server. Probably the most damn annoying time I have ever witnissed with the Straw ****s is when they made the THUNDER CATS HOOOOOOOOOOO in global chat spam.

Let me just clarify some things in this seemingly endless back and forth pissing contest. Straw hats have been around a lot longer than you don and when I mean a lot... I'm talking a couple of years, and the leader's most of them have been around even before that. Before vornne was even the lead developer on this mod. But I will say we have many people come and complain about some odd thing we've done to them, and guess what nothing happens. Why? Because no matter how asinine we seem, we're always within the rules. Also if you complain about people having fun pretending to be thunder cats why?  It's a game people can do what they want to have fun and if that involves pretending to be a half human half cat then who's to tell them they can't?

p.s. I don't know who top, or tiptoten or smokey is (sorry) and I'd led the group through its founding (so I have my doubts about them being leaders). And if we're all abunch of randomers as you say then why haven't we been banned? Why is one of our leaders (splint) an admin? and he's not just an admin on this server but he's practically been an admin on one server or another since the fall of the original RCC server I think like 3 years ago? (my point being if he's a terrible admin how does he keep getting adminship?) SO let us have our fun you go have yours, we're not doing anything wrong here mkay?

back on topic any of you guys that got kicked talked to splint yet?

I would Like to say that le fox is upsetting me for not being on PW when I am on. I wouldn't mind having a blast from the past.

Back
Top Bottom