Straw Hats Attention

Users who are viewing this thread

(TWD)Tom said:
don't take kindly to not being informed

Well you have not been on in months, how did you expect to be informed? I think the other day someone said you haven't even logged into steam in months aswell.

Anyway, don I don't think it is you who knows what they are talking about, everyone of the straw hats have played PW for over a year most over 2 years and have run hugely popular servers and are known as active members of the community, while this is one of the first times I have ever seen your name. Sorry that you cant take being robbed in a online competitive game, but nobody here cares about your tears.

I assume that second part of your post wasn't directed at me, but I'm on steam probably once a day and usually receive messages from members like digger or legolan and while he was on Manfrom, the other day I even talked with Ras about this issue for awhile. But it's not just me being ill informed it's digger, splint, ras, manfrom all the people who should know about new members, the only two people I talked to who know half of these new "members" have been lego and Martin Redwood.

(TWD)Tom said:
I assume that second part of your post wasn't directed at me, but I'm on steam probably once a day and usually receive messages from members like digger or legolan and while he was on Manfrom, the other day I even talked with Ras about this issue for awhile. But it's not just me being ill informed it's digger, splint, ras, manfrom all the people who should know about new members, the only two people I talked to who know half of these new "members" have been lego and Martin Redwood.

No the 2nd part of my post was directed at that Don dude who was Q.Q

Oh, Could've sworn asking someone about you the other day and them saying you haven't been on steam in weeks, my bad then. I think a large portion of the problem were people saying they were in the society but not in the steam group, causing confusion. So pretty much the group was cleared of several peoples based on several of the active senior people's discussion and now if you are not in the group you are not a member, except rebelcadel, but what can you really expect from him.

I think I know where the confusion to my steam status, manfrom aka Foxcola on steam and on the forum has a broken hard drive and hasn't been able to get on in months though he still messages people on the forum and on facebook.

Personally I think a dialog between those kicked and splint should be started so both sides can explain themselves.

p.s. the steam group honestly means nothing it's just a way to keep in contact with everyone.

The only dialog I've gotten since the occurrance was messages of hate and anger. They're blaming me and me alone, and expect some kind of justice because they are all undoubtably right and could -never- do anything wrong.

That last bit was sarcasm for the lesser minded.

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
I don't give 2 ****s about who you banned from your straw **** society. Just disband it. Its full of ghetto ass little punks who don't know **** about persistent world.
I really hate people like you.
LONG LIVE THE SOCIETY

I don't even play PW but go for it anyway!

Metalfist said:
Sir_Don_Quixote said:
I don't give 2 ****s about who you banned from your straw **** society. Just disband it. Its full of ghetto ass little punks who don't know **** about persistent world.
I really hate people like you.
LONG LIVE THE SOCIETY

I don't even play PW but go for it anyway!

Hate me all your want. But your protecting the guys that make new players life on persistent world a living hell.

(TWD)Tom said:
Sir_Don_Quixote said:
No no do not try and continue the Straw ****s Society. They take a piece of wonderful clothing and make it for themselves like greedy little pigs and kill every single person who wears it. Then brag about how good they are by killing little peasants and complain when they get stomped on and cry to splintert for the smallest little thing when they nlr and random like dicks they are. Splintert only gets on admin when something happens to his butt buddies am I right? When they nlr and random like **** man gtfo. They complain when they die but are like OMG IM SO GOOD when they spawn kill people. Then splintert comes on and BANS BANS BANS When we kill a straw **** for looting.  Make this **** clan go back to lonelyhearts because its a piece of **** and belongs as a piece of **** in a **** server where it was formed.

Does this guy even know who the leadership is of the straw hats yet alone its actual members? And I most certainly doubt he was around for the formation of them.

But anyway I created this thread because it has been passed onto me that there are alot of new "members" the "" because none of the leadership was aware of them joining and don't take kindly to not being informed let alone some person they don't even know tote about being part of the society.

Also there's been recent issue about Splint and his doings, but as of now Splint and Gravedigger pretty much adopted the leading role after myself and Manfrom stopped playing. I suggest that those of you who have been kicked and wish to remain a part start finding either of them in game and join them on their merry adventures. And if you're good enough you'll be accepted into the ranks.

Ehm, I know a lot of them, atleast some active ones. Heres a small list that comes to mind when I think randomers and kiss ups and braggers who think they're better then everyone.

Splintert
GraiveDigger
Tiptoeten
Legolan
Smokey
Martin Redwood

I cant remember the real ones, but heres a list of those who i think are straw hats or atleast hang around them all the time and follow them like monkeys. Speaking of monkeys:

TheAMonkey
Stealth
Horace
Lexington
Female Pilgrim ?
God, can't think right now

But their is a **** ton of them and I first noticed you guys practically beginning/middle of Lonely Hearts server. Probably the most damn annoying time I have ever witnissed with the Straw ****s is when they made the THUNDER CATS HOOOOOOOOOOO in global chat spam.

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
Probably the most damn annoying time I have ever witnessed with the Straw ****s Hats is when they made the THUNDER CATS HOOOOOOOOOOO in global chat spam.

lol good times. I remember that well.

One of you people spawn camped me when i had like 100k on me cuz the admins were so **** on that server and never banked. I lost like all but like 30k

Well thats your fault. You could have just went commoner while waiting to spawn or took an hour break or something. But nah, just blame us or the admins, of course its not your fault.

Really? When in team speak with yall you were like Lol im spawn killing this guy and getting rich lmao they getting so pissed cuzz they suck

It was awesome, we all renamed ourselfs to characters from thundercats and everytime we killed someone we would all type in global "THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" after like 15minutes we started getting slayed by an admin for spamming lol.

Back
Top Bottom