Straw Hats Attention

Users who are viewing this thread

This is to all members of the Straw Hat Society, many of you may not know me or care to know me. Lets just say I played a decent chunk in founding the entire organization going on a year ago. Now If you could all just do me a big favor and post here if you are in the society, recent issues have come up and even though I've stopped playing the mod I don't like the reputation of something I've created deteriorate.

Thank you for those of you who cooperate.

-Your one true love, Le Fox.

answer-boy.gif

I find it quite disturbing, that many infidels have forgotten our presence.. And claims their strawhat wearing will be let off unpunished! But that is wrong! Rapeade's! Woosh! Bah.. I should stop smoking, i'm too old and in bad shape for this.. Here..

No no do not try and continue the Straw ****s Society. They take a piece of wonderful clothing and make it for themselves like greedy little pigs and kill every single person who wears it. Then brag about how good they are by killing little peasants and complain when they get stomped on and cry to splintert for the smallest little thing when they nlr and random like dicks they are. Splintert only gets on admin when something happens to his butt buddies am I right? When they nlr and random like **** man gtfo. They complain when they die but are like OMG IM SO GOOD when they spawn kill people. Then splintert comes on and BANS BANS BANS When we kill a straw **** for looting.  Make this **** clan go back to lonelyhearts because its a piece of **** and belongs as a piece of **** in a **** server where it was formed.

miel2 said:
Pretty much everyone dislikes us since the LonelyHearts server.

Well its given everybody dislikes us, but we didn't came from Lonelyhearts or formed there. But what happened as I left due to hard drive problems?

Normally when we join a faction for a war or something as a group, in a combined total we get over 200+ kills. So of course they don't like dying.

I don't give 2 ****s about who you banned from  your straw **** society. Just disband it. Its full of ghetto ass little punks who don't know **** about persistent world.

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
No no do not try and continue the Straw ****s Society. They take a piece of wonderful clothing and make it for themselves like greedy little pigs and kill every single person who wears it. Then brag about how good they are by killing little peasants and complain when they get stomped on and cry to splintert for the smallest little thing when they nlr and random like dicks they are. Splintert only gets on admin when something happens to his butt buddies am I right? When they nlr and random like **** man gtfo. They complain when they die but are like OMG IM SO GOOD when they spawn kill people. Then splintert comes on and BANS BANS BANS When we kill a straw **** for looting.  Make this **** clan go back to lonelyhearts because its a piece of **** and belongs as a piece of **** in a **** server where it was formed.

Does this guy even know who the leadership is of the straw hats yet alone its actual members? And I most certainly doubt he was around for the formation of them.

But anyway I created this thread because it has been passed onto me that there are alot of new "members" the "" because none of the leadership was aware of them joining and don't take kindly to not being informed let alone some person they don't even know tote about being part of the society.

Also there's been recent issue about Splint and his doings, but as of now Splint and Gravedigger pretty much adopted the leading role after myself and Manfrom stopped playing. I suggest that those of you who have been kicked and wish to remain a part start finding either of them in game and join them on their merry adventures. And if you're good enough you'll be accepted into the ranks.

Back
Top Bottom