OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

After playing it ALL through, how did U like this last 0.99Z version

• Absolutely wonderful! Awsome Job!

Votes: 60 52.2%
  • Very good. It is much better than previous versions

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Average. I see that many things were changed and modified.

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I didn t see many changes comparing it to v.0.99 T

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I think it is much worse than any previous version!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The update fixed all of the problems I noticed with the mod in 0.99t.

I can now kill an enemy with a cannon without dying!

I can zoom all the way out on the travel map, so I can click my destination, and go!

Those were the only problems I noticed with the earlier version, and those have been fixed. The mod is now perfect, in my opinion.

Hello dear GABRILDURO and the team. With no patience waiting for the final version of 1.0. All Russian and Ukrainian community is waiting for the final release! Do not think that your work was unnoticed. A lot of people are waiting for the continuation.
Do not dispose of work please. All the rage liked except one - to conquer the castle / city.Soldiers just could not pass up the stairs, stood at the bottom and died.Still it would be nice to diversify the game and random events do criminal gang leaders and more.
Sorry for my english, I write with the help of an interpreter =)
If you are interested in what that even things that you need to test - us, we'll do it.
Sincerely, fans of your work.

GreedtheGreedy said:
The update fixed all of the problems I noticed with the mod in 0.99t.
I can now kill an enemy with a cannon without dying!
I can zoom all the way out on the travel map, so I can click my destination, and go!
Those were the only problems I noticed with the earlier version, and those have been fixed. The mod is now perfect, in my opinion.
Thx vm Greedy and sorry for late answer...  :oops:
MUCH apreciated from U, cuz I know that U are sincerly found of the mod!  :wink:

dukess said:
Hello dear GABRILDURO and the team. With no patience waiting for the final version of 1.0. All Russian and Ukrainian community is waiting for the final release! Do not think that your work was unnoticed. A lot of people are waiting for the continuation.
Do not dispose of work please. All the rage liked except one - to conquer the castle / city.Soldiers just could not pass up the stairs, stood at the bottom and died.Still it would be nice to diversify the game and random events do criminal gang leaders and more.
Sorry for my english, I write with the help of an interpreter =)
If you are interested in what that even things that you need to test - us, we'll do it.
Sincerely, fans of your work.

And thk to this guy and his group of Russians Friends (cold weather but warm hearts U guys, huh?!  :twisted:)
Every time a Russian or Ucrainian writes, I cannot help to remember my friend ROCKWELL, the FIRST Modder who ever made a western mod for Old M&B  :cool:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,65343.msg6661945.html#msg6661945

And to all fans of western themes and of my Mod, I say:
keep on supporting and playing it!
And if U liked it, feedback on topics.

And honestly vote in the dedicated Review Topic of Moddb as well, please  :wink:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/reviews?filter=t&rating=10

Thx once again to YOU ALL kind supporters and your activities/encouragements, that are the only REAL reward that a Modder gets for his hard work!  :razz:

Gab

Hi 2all. I loved the modification. Good job. but I can not understand. Looks like AI mobs ignores the trajectory of the bullet during the sighting. their shooting more than 20 meters, has no effect. they are aiming too low, but because of no impact decal, its no visible. there is a solution to this problem? Sorry for my english :smile:

I still kinda hope that Gab would make a new version or a patch or something where the native tavern scenes were replaced with new authentic ones.

There are many small and big bugs and typos, For example: Philadelphia is spelled philadelfia. It just bothers me. Also i think u should add the mods that are also in the 1776 mod to this mod like the recruiting in the towns.

~Tom

P.S. I may be a new poster to your mods but i am a big fan, I got almost every version of every mod and i am not posting until now. Good work mostly

Time to show Juarez that the French can beat thei- *gets shot* ..Great! Give Maximilliano my regards!
One of us should make a banner regarding which faction we play in 1860's!

-Nation                                                                Slovakia
-Age                                                                    25 (26 in Dec)
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)        1.158 using steam.
-Last 1860s version played                                0.99Z
-how deep U played?                                          i played this mod a lotta hours...it´s awesome and finally work properly on my machine...lovin it so far
-RATE it on MODDB                                              done
-if POSSIBLE...                                                 
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776?                                yup i did...runs smoothly and lovin it as well
Eventual help/support:                                      I had issues with older versions of this mod, but not anymore...nothing so far

Hello.I want download 1860s america mod but i cant download it from Moddb.It says: Failure - network error.Pls help me :sad: i want that mod :sad:

Lubak97 said:
Hello.I want download 1860s america mod but i cant download it from Moddb.It says: Failure - network error.Pls help me :sad: i want that mod :sad:
Really weird, it works perfectly for me. Did you use the link in the first post?
It sounds like you have problems with either your internet connection or the website of Moddb.

Back
Top Bottom