OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

After playing it ALL through, how did U like this last 0.99Z version

• Absolutely wonderful! Awsome Job!

Votes: 60 52.2%
  • Very good. It is much better than previous versions

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Average. I see that many things were changed and modified.

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I didn t see many changes comparing it to v.0.99 T

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I think it is much worse than any previous version!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

-Nation                                                                Asia(Philippines)
-Age                                                                    12(yeah i'm young whateva i luv yur mod)
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)    i use 1.157
-Last 1860s version played                              0.99 M
-how deep U played?                                        about 3 months.... :roll:
-RATE it on MODDB                                            ok gotta do it right nao(ok done)
-if POSSIBLE...                                                  i support 1860's one of my sig is the mod you have
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776?                            lol yeah i tried 1755 first then i wonder what is 1776..so i use it then 1860 i heard it everywhere so i tested all your mod cool out there  :cool:
Eventual help/support:  Thank u much fur meyking this mod reyly appreciate all of your 3 PROMISE! NO LIE!( :lol: spelling xD )

HEY!!! :razz:
Look who is back... :shock:

Fran-Krsto

Welcome back, MATE!!!  :wink:

...and a GREAT vid that shows a common battle in my usual 1860s Random scenes...with the last thrilling Music in the background, last Sounds and a great fighting performance by Old Good TOMMYGUNZ Thx Mate once again!!! This was much/much apreciated...I LOVE vids!!  :mrgreen: )
Tommygunz said:
I recorded a skirmish between my troops and some farmers, who had been attacked by Confederates. It's probably not that interesting to watch, it's one of the less exciting battles I've had actually, but since I recorded it I decided to upload it so... enjoy.
:wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFpFG8fb1ac

Notice that he fought using the right strategy:
-had his troops to advance till shots of enemies got more effective.
-ordered to his troops to Cease Fire (see when orders menu shows that) and to FIRE AT MY COMMAND!
-great effect when they all line up (default makes them to drop in 2 lines, 1st crouch, 2nd stands) and...they aim, waiting for the Fire Order.
-He hides and CROUCH, expecially while reloading...and shoots precisely to target only when close enough (GREAT scene when finally gets the Standard Bearer!  :cool: )

It might not seem special for U, but I find it VERY nice and cool, Tommy!  :razz:
And I invite ALL Players to say a word on it and on their fighting  habits, compared to that vid.  :wink:

Gab

Hehe, you're most welcome.  :grin:
By the way, I have no idea what's going on with the screen, I recorded it with fraps and it looked normal when I uploaded it, now the screen keeps moving around giving me a headache when I watch...  :?:

Ok Folks!
NEW 0.99Z stable and improved version will be ready SURELY within Christmas...as a Special Gift from me!

I see that U still are rating and reviewing old 0.99T and I want to thank all of U for that...expecially those that try to explain what they liked and what not.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/reviews?filter=t&rating=10

Stay tuned
Gab

GABRILDURO said:
Ok Folks!
NEW 0.99Z stable and improved version will be ready SURELY within Christmas...as a Special Gift from me!

I see that U still are rating and reviewing old 0.99T and I want to thank all of U for that...expecially those that try to explain what they liked and what not.

Stay tuned
Gab

After "Z" comes.... nothing... does that mean Version 1.0 will be next- if you continue? :grin:

Hehehehe...Old Smart BLUE!!!  :mrgreen:

YESSSS folks!!!

But already this 0.99 Z version is going to be extremely fun and smooth.
...and VERY STABLE:cool:

I tested it and tried to add/modifie as much as I could...and withing MY BIRTHDAY (6th of December I will be 49..  :cry: ) I will upload the Link DIRECTLY on MODDB !  :wink:

Last and FINAL Version 1.0 will be released according to the FEEDBACK that 0.99 Z will get...and according to my future FREE TIME... :twisted:

Once again...I see and I apreciate that you all  are still rating and reviewing old 0.99T and... I want to thank all of U for that...expecially those that try to explain what they liked and what not.

In few more days it will be possible to do the same for the last 0.99 Z version, as well!

Stay tuned, keep enthusiasm and support and... invite everybody to be CONSTRUCTIVE!  :cool:

Working night and day for all of you...
Gab
PS...they did ask me why I have a new Avatar Pic....
Well...I like a lot and feel very close to the image of Wind in the Hair...friendly with true friends and terrible with enemies!
I have my War Colors on now...and I will have "the scalps" of those that started a war against me!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/reviews?filter=t&rating=1
They said: BOYCOTT Gabrilduro?!
Well...we will see if my Supporters will do it or...will boycott THEM!  :twisted:
HOKA HEY! Today is a good day to die!!!!!!

Last and final Version 1.0.... then the mod will be complete! I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing!  :grin: :cry:

Then what Gabby? Moving onto one of you "new ideas" or retiring from modding- surely I couldn't see you retiring this early! :wink:

Thx Blue!  :wink:

...as I said...it will all depend on my future free time and on the support and apreciation that I will still get.  :twisted:

Gab
PS: Last and Final Version 1.0 will be extremely refined and completed, so do not just expect a new small update.
BUT....at the moment, please apreciate and enjoy in few more days the 0.99Z version. That will be a lot of fun, already and I will need all the feedback and encouragement that players can give on it, from NOW ON:cool:

Looks like American offensive on Omaha Beach , isn't it ?  :mrgreen:

mb34.jpg

...kiddin me JOE?!  :twisted:

that s Fort Fisher!  :cool:

...and some other "SEA" forts that I made use the same scene...oh, but perhaps U did n see it in 0.99T ?!
I put the ships in the water, modified Canoes to look like boats and worked on the basic work that was from Old Master Scener ANTIGONOS!!

It all looks a new scene now!

Anyway, thx for ur compliment. From U is more special, Mate.

But many more Scenes that I made in 0.99Z will delite U all, I m sure  :wink:

Gab
PS ...added new more ACW pics for ur pleasure  :razz:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/images

Heres a trick:
Radetzky said:
How can I get free camera after death?
It is possible to have an after death camera in 1860’s O.A., but you need to be VERY fast:
As soon as you get killed, you have THREE seconds to press CTRL+E, to enter edit mode.
Then press H to remove strange colors around.
You are in After DEATH camera mode, keep pressed left mouse button to move around camera, using directional commands.
The A.I of game will automatically kill some of your men, due to loss of morale from you being knocked out, so if you had only a few, you ll lose automatically. But if they are still in good number, you'll see battle going on to the end......
Press CTRL+F9 to slow down action and see it better.

P.S.
GABRILDURO said:
PS ...added new more ACW pics for ur pleasure  :razz:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/images
Those are very nice!

0.99 Z, the very last version, is now available!
Very stable and ready to play.
Please download and read the READ ME file inside the Folder.
Feedback only after a deep try...

Thx to all these that supported and encouraged me...and still are!

This version will be a huge step ahead compared to my previous one and I m sure you all will love it.  :cool:

....so ........
here is the DOWNLOAD  L I N K :wink:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/downloads/099z

REVIEWs (thx a lot to Batong for nice words and support, always!)
Batong 92 said:
Well!!! now i have played thrugh 100 game Days on new 99t and wb 1.153 and there was not even a single crasch with make this mod one of the most stable i have ever played. The new viev limmitation feels great once you get used to it. Most of the items are great and the revolver pairs with show 2 guns and 1 can be drawn is among the coolest. The great number of diffrent good looking rifles are awsome.
I like the village battlefields most of all other battlefields and those arond Richmond are verry verry good.
The best ways to avoid problems in village battles is to have small Groups instead of one huge line, I play as a CSA vassal vs USA.
The scenes are verry good and the random bandit attacks and prisonbreak missions allows high quality street shootouts.
The showdowns are great and they are not won to easy thanks to the high Close quarter pistol damage with makes them both hard and  intresting.
The units for each faction, bandits, hunting terretorys, manhunters and secret hideouts all over the map makes travel much more exiteing.
The overall gameplay are better then any other warband mod and the battlefields, formations and tactics fits the time period perfectly.

Now to the bad things that i can Think of right now.
The stagecoatch, dont know if spelled correctly :oops: dose not appear in battlefields= invissible and when driving it in Towns the player rides below it. It wuld be awsome if you can make the player sit besides the driver as a shooter, i realy love the idea of a horsepulled wagon.

The gatling gun problem is finaly solved by the gattling gun outfit that have slow movement and good protection. well the problem is its impossible or verry hard to find the shooting ammo. I got 3 outfits but no ammo and i have looked arond for manny hours. If i get ammo i finally get my own gattling gunners.

That was all the bad i culd thik of right now.

And i shuld not forget to mention all the great caracters for example G A Custer and Stonewall jacksson with you can even recognice on the battlefields becuse they have personal faces. Also the companions are awsome and its verry funny to se Django in a game  :smile:

Summary. This is the greatest mod for WB and its verry stable with the 1.153 verson.

Thank you verry much Gab for creating and sharing this masterpiece with the comunity. :grin:

Now.... listen, though...and carefully, pleeeeease.  :twisted:

I do all the work and mostly on my own...and is fine. Nobody forces me and is ok.

But when I kindly ask some things, I would really like that people would listen to me....so once again:

1- DO NOT post on MODDB. Do not ask for help there, either. I only uploaded it there to give more chances to downloaders. Post HERE, and just RATE the Mod on MODDB in the REVIEW Section, instead.
2- DO NOT open NEW Topics, if possible. Post in the Topics that I made, choosing the one that fits better your subject.
3- DO NOT post if you completely or mostly disliked my Mods. I mean...who cares about a full negative comment.  :roll: I played tons of Mods that I fully disliked, but I did not bother the poor guy to insult his hard work, see... :???:
4- say whatever you want and think but always introduce yourself first and be kind. Is a question of good manners. Please show respect for ALL Modders and for all the people that help in many ways, because we do this just to be nice to the community and for FREE, so a "thanks" and well written post should be natural from all of you players.
5- MOTIVATION is the thing that makes everything possible in this world. And in a FREE project, is the ONLY fuel that a Modder has.
Keep me motivated, say hi on the Forum every once in a while. Hey, I m Italian, strongly latin...irritable but extremely friendly and opened to human relations. Do not think at my Mods like they were just a given gift. Feedback with warm enthusiasm and be HUMAN !  :mrgreen:

If U do not like my mods, do not post your comment.
We would all just loose time and I can swear that I will not waste a single minute with TROLLS or un-behaved folks  :wink:

And one last thing to those few arrogants that enjoy so much insulting other people's Mods, my work, myself or my friends:
-go modding instead of being so critic and leave the Community alone! - :twisted:

Gab
PS ...useful READ ME that is in the New Update:
Welcome to 1860s Old America v.0.99 !

THIS Mod IS a GABRILDURO's Mod and is FOR WARBAND ONLY.
USE ONLY < ORIGINAL > NEW WB 1.158!
Might work with 1.153, still.

KNOWN ISSUES:

-CRACKED version will NOT work !!!
-HUGE BATTLES with hundreds of troops, will give problems and maybe ctd.
-PRESSING TOO LONG the ORDER "STAY HERE" / "GO THERE", when the player flag spawns,
makes sometimes and ONLY on some Scenes, a crash to desktop.
DO NOT keep too long the button pressed, then, but just quickly CLICK it.

----- Install instructions ----

Please, DELETE any previous version, first.
Then, just copy and paste the 1860s Folder in the: --Module Folder of M&B Warband--
....and according to your system you will have:

32 bit WINDOWS
- Extract 1860s folder into Warband Module directory - C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules

64 bit WINDOWS
- Extract 1860s folder into Warband Module directory - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32 bit STEAM
- Extract 1860s folder into Warband Module directory - C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\mountblade warband\Modules

64 bit STEAM
- Extract 1860s folder into Warband Module directory - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\mountblade warband\Modules

..........................................................................................

GABRILDURO made American History Mods for Warbands
(1755 Old Frontier, 1776 American Revolution and 1860s Old America).

They are FREE to use but ....hey, com'on...he'd apreciate a comment and a thanks on his 1860s Thread.
That is the only payment that Modders like him get from Users, for all the free work that was done and shows
some kindness from Users that just download and play for free.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,235.0.html

Please be kind and positive, even if you want to post some constructive criticism.
Gab KILLED himself to get to this point, even if still some things need fixing and final checking.

Due to the very special work done and to very special PERMISSIONS that he got, he will eventually
consider permissions ONLY for making GABRILDURO' s SUB-Mods.

-Please try the
<Single Player>, (do not miss the New Arenas SHOOTOUTS), <Custom Battles> and the <MultiPlayer> (MP) option, with few friends, on a LAN (NOT internet) or even ALONE, with NO connection and using Game Bots ( setting artificial player Troops).

USE ONLY < ORIGINAL > NEW WB 1.158 PATCH! Might work with 1.153, still.

-Please follow all next steps if this mod is not running perfectly on your PC!!!
This mod is a COMPLETE CONVERTION of WB Native and has TONS of new fetures, such as improved graphic,
sounds, music, new models, weapons, SMOKE, blood... etc etc..
- BIG thx goes to all people that is listed in Credits, for help and permissions...but expecially to
MARECONE, for motivating this work lately... and to Gab's Old Teammates, and mostly to the great CRUMBS,
that made the whole modding activity of Gab possible!!
Thx TO all Friends, Helpers and Supporters of Gabrilduro's Mods!

IMPORTANT: It WILL NOT be provided assistance ON Personal Messages (PMs).
Post ONLY on the right Topic and please DO NOT open new Topics.
You WILL NOT get any assistance, unless you will prove that you did all next steps:
1 - close ALL programs and Net connections, then start a NEW GAME (not savegame compatible)
2 - do not MOD this mod. You will get easily crashes. Do not tweak or change anything.
Test the original version and get use to it for some days, then eventually do some changes.
3 - do not use cheats, it might give problems as well (the world map and battle maps are very big
and doing map/fight cheats will freeze your PC!)
4 - before starting 1860s, pls do ALL steps in 1257 link suggested here (thx 1257!)
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html
5 - start the game and save after talking to Merchant. Close and load last save.
Keep 2/3 saving spots for 1860s and overwrite them. That will avoid you to loose all your progresses.
-WHEN STARTING M&B WB AND CHOOSING 1860s MOD, GO TO "CONFIGURE" AND THEN TO "HIDE BLOOD"  / "ENABLE CHEATS"
(they both should NOT be marked if you have PC performance problems). GO THEN TO "ADVANCED" AND CHECK IF "Enable Edit Mode" is on.(It should be OFF for best performance)
-TURN DOWN ALL YOUR VIDEO SETTINGS TO MINIMUM, BUT EXPECIALLY:
<"MAX FRAMERATE" TO 60
<"TREES DETAILS"
<"SHADER/SHADOWS" TO MINIMUM

- Do not set to zero "Monitor Gamma"
-TURN TO MINIMUM "BATTLE SIZE" AND ALL POSSIBLE GAME OPTIONS, EVEN INDICATORS.
If the game now works well, increase few things at a time, to discover WHERE your problem was.
Check also  this link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html.

Have fun and please play at least a full week before asking or reporting anything.

This is so awesome, Gab! You are without a doubt my favorite modder! Thanks for all your hard work on these mods!

This is probably the best Christmas gift I'll be getting this year!

I just played the mod, and noticed that you didn't put in battle continuation. Do you know where I can get that file so I can put it into the mod? It's a pain when one of the enemy gets off a lucky shot, I go down, and my army has to retreat. >.<

-Nation                                                              Canada
-Age                                                                  22
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)      1.158 Steam
-Last 1860s version played                              0.99 T
-how deep U played?                                        ~20 hours
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776?                              I... have not. 1860 is the first gunpowder mod I've enjoyed and I'm pretty sure it's because the guns don't take three weeks to reload. It's weird, I have the patience to camp a hill for an hour in Arma without killing anyone but 20 seconds to reload a musket and I'm pulling my hair out. :roll:
Eventual help/support:  I don't know what's useful to you but I've been fixing AI meshes here and there as I go, as well as little details like proper pluralization in unit names or typos. I fiddled with some balancing issues but I realize that's to my personal taste (Indian Chiefs with cheat ammo, companions starting out a bit more overpowered than I prefer.)

This update has fixed the two only gripes I had with this mod that I couldn't fix myself (and don't involve Canada :wink:) : the feel of the rifles and pistols, and the AI behaviour in sieges. I can now sit on a wall with a rifle and snipe charging Indians, their pissed off war cries growing louder until I desperately empty out my pistol and bring down a few with my sabre until my arrow-strewn body finally collapses under the sheer weight of their numbers. Despite my men being slaughtered I couldn't help but smile. Just wonderful! I absolutely adore the music and overall aesthetic.

Back
Top Bottom