OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

After playing it ALL through, how did U like this last 0.99Z version

• Absolutely wonderful! Awsome Job!

Votes: 60 52.2%
  • Very good. It is much better than previous versions

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Average. I see that many things were changed and modified.

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I didn t see many changes comparing it to v.0.99 T

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I think it is much worse than any previous version!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
0.99 Z, the very last version, is now available!
Very stable and ready to play.
Please download and read the READ ME file inside the Folder.
Feedback only after a deep try...

Thx to all these that supported and encouraged me...and still are!

This version will be a huge step ahead compared to my previous one and I m sure you all will love it.  :cool:

....so ........
here is the DOWNLOAD  L I N K :wink:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/downloads/099z

REVIEWs (thx a lot to Batong for nice words and support, always!)
Batong 92 said:
Well!!! now i have played thrugh 100 game Days on new 99t and wb 1.153 and there was not even a single crasch with make this mod one of the most stable i have ever played. The new viev limmitation feels great once you get used to it. Most of the items are great and the revolver pairs with show 2 guns and 1 can be drawn is among the coolest. The great number of diffrent good looking rifles are awsome.
I like the village battlefields most of all other battlefields and those arond Richmond are verry verry good.
The best ways to avoid problems in village battles is to have small Groups instead of one huge line, I play as a CSA vassal vs USA.
The scenes are verry good and the random bandit attacks and prisonbreak missions allows high quality street shootouts.
The showdowns are great and they are not won to easy thanks to the high Close quarter pistol damage with makes them both hard and  intresting.
The units for each faction, bandits, hunting terretorys, manhunters and secret hideouts all over the map makes travel much more exiteing.
The overall gameplay are better then any other warband mod and the battlefields, formations and tactics fits the time period perfectly.

Now to the bad things that i can Think of right now.
The stagecoatch, dont know if spelled correctly :oops: dose not appear in battlefields= invissible and when driving it in Towns the player rides below it. It wuld be awsome if you can make the player sit besides the driver as a shooter, i realy love the idea of a horsepulled wagon.

The gatling gun problem is finaly solved by the gattling gun outfit that have slow movement and good protection. well the problem is its impossible or verry hard to find the shooting ammo. I got 3 outfits but no ammo and i have looked arond for manny hours. If i get ammo i finally get my own gattling gunners.

That was all the bad i culd thik of right now.

And i shuld not forget to mention all the great caracters for example G A Custer and Stonewall jacksson with you can even recognice on the battlefields becuse they have personal faces. Also the companions are awsome and its verry funny to se Django in a game  :smile:

Summary. This is the greatest mod for WB and its verry stable with the 1.153 verson.

Thank you verry much Gab for creating and sharing this masterpiece with the comunity. :grin:

Now.... listen, though...and carefully, pleeeeease.  :twisted:

I do all the work and mostly on my own...and is fine. Nobody forces me and is ok.

But when I kindly ask some things, I would really like that people would listen to me....so once again:

1- DO NOT post on MODDB. Do not ask for help there, either. I only uploaded it there to give more chances to downloaders. Post HERE, and just RATE the Mod on MODDB in the REVIEW Section, instead.
2- DO NOT open NEW Topics, if possible. Post in the Topics that I made, choosing the one that fits better your subject.
3- DO NOT post if you completely or mostly disliked my Mods. I mean...who cares about a full negative comment.  :roll: I played tons of Mods that I fully disliked, but I did not bother the poor guy to insult his hard work, see... :???:
4- say whatever you want and think but always introduce yourself first and be kind. Is a question of good manners. Please show respect for ALL Modders and for all the people that help in many ways, because we do this just to be nice to the community and for FREE, so a "thanks" and well written post should be natural from all of you players.
5- MOTIVATION is the thing that makes everything possible in this world. And in a FREE project, is the ONLY fuel that a Modder has.
Keep me motivated, say hi on the Forum every once in a while. Hey, I m Italian, strongly latin...irritable but extremely friendly and opened to human relations. Do not think at my Mods like they were just a given gift. Feedback with warm enthusiasm and be HUMAN !  :mrgreen:

If U do not like my mods, do not post your comment.
We would all just loose time and I can swear that I will not waste a single minute with TROLLS or un-behaved folks  :wink:

And one last thing to those few arrogants that enjoy so much insulting other people's Mods, my work, myself or my friends:
-go modding instead of being so critic and leave the Community alone! - :twisted:

Gab
PS ...useful READ ME that is in the New Update:
Welcome to 1860s Old America v.0.99 !

THIS Mod IS a GABRILDURO's Mod and is FOR WARBAND ONLY.
USE ONLY < ORIGINAL > NEW WB 1.158!
Might work with 1.153, still.

KNOWN ISSUES:

-CRACKED version will NOT work !!!
-HUGE BATTLES with hundreds of troops, will give problems and maybe ctd.
-PRESSING TOO LONG the ORDER "STAY HERE" / "GO THERE", when the player flag spawns,
makes sometimes and ONLY on some Scenes, a crash to desktop.
DO NOT keep too long the button pressed, then, but just quickly CLICK it.

----- Install instructions ----

Please, DELETE any previous version, first.
Then, just copy and paste the 1860s Folder in the: --Module Folder of M&B Warband--
....and according to your system you will have:

32 bit WINDOWS
- Extract 1860s folder into Warband Module directory - C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules

64 bit WINDOWS
- Extract 1860s folder into Warband Module directory - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32 bit STEAM
- Extract 1860s folder into Warband Module directory - C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\mountblade warband\Modules

64 bit STEAM
- Extract 1860s folder into Warband Module directory - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\mountblade warband\Modules

..........................................................................................

GABRILDURO made American History Mods for Warbands
(1755 Old Frontier, 1776 American Revolution and 1860s Old America).

They are FREE to use but ....hey, com'on...he'd apreciate a comment and a thanks on his 1860s Thread.
That is the only payment that Modders like him get from Users, for all the free work that was done and shows
some kindness from Users that just download and play for free.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,235.0.html

Please be kind and positive, even if you want to post some constructive criticism.
Gab KILLED himself to get to this point, even if still some things need fixing and final checking.

Due to the very special work done and to very special PERMISSIONS that he got, he will eventually
consider permissions ONLY for making GABRILDURO' s SUB-Mods.

-Please try the
<Single Player>, (do not miss the New Arenas SHOOTOUTS), <Custom Battles> and the <MultiPlayer> (MP) option, with few friends, on a LAN (NOT internet) or even ALONE, with NO connection and using Game Bots ( setting artificial player Troops).

USE ONLY < ORIGINAL > NEW WB 1.158 PATCH! Might work with 1.153, still.

-Please follow all next steps if this mod is not running perfectly on your PC!!!
This mod is a COMPLETE CONVERTION of WB Native and has TONS of new fetures, such as improved graphic,
sounds, music, new models, weapons, SMOKE, blood... etc etc..
- BIG thx goes to all people that is listed in Credits, for help and permissions...but expecially to
MARECONE, for motivating this work lately... and to Gab's Old Teammates, and mostly to the great CRUMBS,
that made the whole modding activity of Gab possible!!
Thx TO all Friends, Helpers and Supporters of Gabrilduro's Mods!

IMPORTANT: It WILL NOT be provided assistance ON Personal Messages (PMs).
Post ONLY on the right Topic and please DO NOT open new Topics.
You WILL NOT get any assistance, unless you will prove that you did all next steps:
1 - close ALL programs and Net connections, then start a NEW GAME (not savegame compatible)
2 - do not MOD this mod. You will get easily crashes. Do not tweak or change anything.
Test the original version and get use to it for some days, then eventually do some changes.
3 - do not use cheats, it might give problems as well (the world map and battle maps are very big
and doing map/fight cheats will freeze your PC!)
4 - before starting 1860s, pls do ALL steps in 1257 link suggested here (thx 1257!)
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html
5 - start the game and save after talking to Merchant. Close and load last save.
Keep 2/3 saving spots for 1860s and overwrite them. That will avoid you to loose all your progresses.
-WHEN STARTING M&B WB AND CHOOSING 1860s MOD, GO TO "CONFIGURE" AND THEN TO "HIDE BLOOD"  / "ENABLE CHEATS"
(they both should NOT be marked if you have PC performance problems). GO THEN TO "ADVANCED" AND CHECK IF "Enable Edit Mode" is on.(It should be OFF for best performance)
-TURN DOWN ALL YOUR VIDEO SETTINGS TO MINIMUM, BUT EXPECIALLY:
<"MAX FRAMERATE" TO 60
<"TREES DETAILS"
<"SHADER/SHADOWS" TO MINIMUM

- Do not set to zero "Monitor Gamma"
-TURN TO MINIMUM "BATTLE SIZE" AND ALL POSSIBLE GAME OPTIONS, EVEN INDICATORS.
If the game now works well, increase few things at a time, to discover WHERE your problem was.
Check also  this link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html.

Have fun and please play at least a full week before asking or reporting anything.

-Nation                                                                ITALY
-Age                                                                    48 (.... :evil: )
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)    1.157. Great patch. I recomend it. And...NO steam !  :twisted:
-Last 1860s version played                              0.99 T  (...hehehe...  :twisted: )
-how deep U played?                                         Eeerr....I MADE it all...but played less than some Fans!  :mrgreen:
-RATE it on MODDB                                           ...I cannot, I m the Developer!  :oops:
-if POSSIBLE...                                                  ok, ok...I DO support it with a sig and in the thread. Of course  :twisted:
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776?                            hehehe...of course. I made them as well.
Eventual help/support:                                    ...is welcome!  :wink:

My own comment on 1860s is that....is a LOT of fun.  :razz: Expecially when I play MP on a Lan with my son, connecting 2 PCs and fighting ACW or Indian wars...or French mexican conflict. Or just Outlaws and Sheriffs!
According to the moment and the Factions, we decide to join forces or fight each other. In case we join, we usually triple the Bots that the enemy has, to make things harder!
I made the damage really high from close and sometimes medium distance, but gets much less when shooting from long distances or when U get hit while croching...or moving benting down.  :wink:
I love also and expecially the SP as well, roaming in the huge Map, buying the ship to move faster crossing the sea....or even along the bigger Rivers and Lakes.
The new Arenas Shootouts are also a lot of fun and expecially in the West and Mexico are always a new dangerous challange (SHOWDOWN!). And I tried to make very realistic the Revolvers Drawing, using 3 main styles (straight, reverse military draw and cross draw.)
Often, while modding, I leave the music going...and I love it.
I often have very few free time to play, due to real life and the tons of modding done, lately. But I get plenty of motivation when a fan posts a comment and even more a good VIDEO! (...or at least some nice pics!  :mrgreen: )

-Nation                                                                      Canada
-Age                                                                          15
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)          1.157. Enjoyed the patch! And... STEAM!
-Last 1860s version played                                    0.99 M... bring on the T Gabby!
-How Deep You played?                                        Jeeze Gabby! I did some testing for a while! I've been and have been playing pretty deep into the game!
-RATE it on MODDB                                                Already did when you first added it! 10/10
-if POSSIBLE...                                                        You already have a bunch of my sigs!
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776?                                  Yep! Sure have. But I enjoy 1860's the most!
-Eventual Help/Support:                                        Supporting and helping you and others Gabby, and I will continue.

My input on 1860's Old America... is pure EPICness! This mod have offered me hours of enjoyment. I've been playing for a while now, but I really don't recall how long. The history of the mod brings you to life in the time period. All the factions are really great, and I really enjoyed playing as the Confederate States of America, or the American Settlers. I don't play MP or LAN at all, but I have tried it. I also do enjoy the fact that you can crouch, and moved while being crouch, as Gabby mentioned himself. Onto the map, its HUGE! I struggle traveling this map because its so huge (lots of the times I enable cheats and... hop around :wink:) but, I've also used a ship to travel to the French or Mexico. I love the MODDED towns and western looks, they're really fun in showdowns.
The guns are just EPIC too. Revolvers, repeaters, muzzle loading.. LOVE EM! Companions are great and friendly too! Music fits perfectly with the mod, and its good too! I guess thats all I have to say... oh, and the CRAZY AMOUNTS OF APACHES AND COMANCHEROS! IT DRIVES ME INSANE! (But keep it Gabby, don't go to work removing them cause of me!)

-Nation -Croatia,city of zagreb
-Age    -16 (lool newfag)                 
-M&B Warband version -1.153
-Last 1860s version played? -0.99M,and i love it
-how deep U played? -im am playing for two weeks,i have six accounts,each for one of the factions,i adore most of things i game 
-RATE it on MODDB  -i did since im new member i could only do 8/10 but i would rate it 10/10                   
-if POSSIBLE.. (just a suggestion...) -i did                               
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776? Which version? - 1755 but it had some problems
-Eventual help/support: (nothing, official thx, Supporting pic, help on modding or Testing, make a video or pics, etc etc) -well tell me what is needed and il try to help

EDIT by Gabby:
Mostly I think is due to ur low specs but last 1.157 might be better for U.
I see U applied for last 0.99 T version. Please, once U will get it (few more days) feedback on how that works with 1.153, first!
  :wink:

Nation: United States
M&B Waarband version: 1.158/steam
Last 1860s version played: .99g
How deep you played: I found all my friends and went on a ride through the wild west going from showdown to showdown eventually finding my favorite weapons and guns. Plus I've played some support for the Union.
Rate it on MODDB: 8/10 last time I checked it still need some work but was great overall.
Ever tried 1755/1776: Yes, but I never got into them like I did 1860s.
eventual help/support: I'll report bugs like I've tried to do in the past...

Edit by Gab
HEY Mate!!  I remember U!  :razz:
...eerrr...1.258/steam ?!  :shock:

EDIT: woops, I'm actually only using 1.158, typos happen  :oops:

-Nation                                                                Portugal
-Age                                                                    20
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)          1.158, hope it is supported. I use Steam.
-Last 1860s version played                                  0.99 M
-how deep U played?                                            About 10 hours.
-RATE it on MODDB                                              Done that already.
-if POSSIBLE...                                                      Sure, why not.
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776?                                I belive not. I also have no interest in them at the momement.
Eventual help/support:                                        Some bug tracking if you want.

-Nation : Indonesia
-M&B WB Version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?) : I use 1.157, it's not steam maybe
-Las 1860's version played : 0.81
-how deep U played? : 6.00 PM until 6.00 AM (12 hours)
-RATE it on MODDB : yes of course
-if POSSIBLE... : could you please upload on another site beside MODDB? MODDB always change download mirror when i download your awesome 0.99 M version :sad:
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776? : yes of course i have tried all of your mods but i prefer 1860's
eventual help/support : maybe i just can help you with pict and scenario.

Could you please upload your file on mbrepository maybe? or another site? just don't moddb please... i ask humbly :smile:

GABRILDURO said:
-Nation                                                                American, California
-Age                                                                    47
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)    1.157.
-Last 1860s version played                              0.99 M
-how deep U played?                                         At least 8hours a day after work
-RATE it on MODDB                                           1-10 a 10
-if POSSIBLE...                                                 
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776?              yes, Great as well
Eventual help/support:                                    my skills are small with game development

My own comment on 1860s is that....is a LOT of fun.  :razz: Expecially when I play MP on a Lan with my sconnecting 2 PCs and fighting ACW or Indian wars...or French mexican conflict. Or just Outlaws and Sheriffs!
According to the moment and the Factions, we decide to join forces or fight each other. In case we join, we usually triple the Bots that the enemy has, to make things harder!
I made the damage really high from close and sometimes medium distance, but gets much less when shooting from long distances or when U get hit while croching...or moving benting down.  :wink:
I love also and expecially the SP as well, roaming in the huge Map, buying the ship to move faster crossing the sea....or even along the bigger Rivers and Lakes.
The new Arenas Shootouts are also a lot of fun and expecially in the West and Mexico are always a new dangerous challange (SHOWDOWN!). And I tried to make very realistic the Revolvers Drawing, using 3 main styles (straight, reverse military draw and cross draw.)
Often, while modding, I leave the music going...and I love it.
I often have very few free time to play, due to real life and the tons of modding done, lately. But I get plenty of motivation when a fan posts a comment and even more a good VIDEO! (...or at least some nice pics!  :mrgreen: )

-Nation                                                                United States of America
-Age                                                                    17
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)        1.158! and yes, I am using steam.
-Last 1860s version played                                0.99 m
-how deep U played?                                          I unfortunately have not played enough, only about 20 hours. :wink:
-RATE it on MODDB                                              Just found out I could, and gave it a 10 out of 10
-if POSSIBLE...                                                    I have no clue what I am supposed to say here..........
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776?                                Most definitely, I absolutely love the American revolution mod.
Eventual help/support:                                      I wish I could be useful, but mount and blade's module system is in python and I never quite grasped how it was set up, and I'm not that good at 3d modeling. However, I am very stubborn when a problem arises and  work until I fix it. with that said, I will help with anything you like, just tell me what it is.

-Nation                                                                Sweden
-Age                                                                    24
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)          1.158, hope it is supported. No Steam.
-how deep U played?                                            About 8 hours.
-RATE it on MODDB                                              Done it :smile:.
-if POSSIBLE...                                                      Sure, why not.
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776?                                I belive not. I also have no interest in them at the momement.
Eventual help/support:                                        Some bug tracking if you want. I can tell if i find some bugs :smile:

-Nation                                                                USA
-Age                                                                    50
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)          1.158,  Steam.
-how deep U played?                                            every night for last few months
-RATE it on MODDB                                              Done it :smile:.
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776?                                Yep, both, still play them
Eventual help/support:                                        help any way I can with bug reports, Im on these forums everyday

Nation                                                                Sweden :lol:
-Age                                                                    20
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)          1.153 i Think, if 1.157 works good for 1755 and 1776 to i will update right away, no steam.
-Last 1860s version played                                  0.99 m , Great one                           
-how deep U played?                                          on 0.99m maby about 20 deeeep hours.                                       
-RATE it on MODDB                                            Dont have moddb account, I will now make a moddb account only to vote for 1860 s                                         
-if POSSIBLE...                                                    Gab for president :smile:                                                 
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776?                                I have played them both much more then 1860 and i love all 3 of them.                         
Eventual help/support:                                        I will try to do some serius testing on brand new T version.                                 

-Nation: Netherlands
-M&B Wb version: 1.158, Steam
-Last 1860s version played Can't remember
-how deep U played? Cheated and shot a lot   
-RATE it on MODDB                           
-if POSSIBLE.. (just a suggestion...) support it with a sig and in the thread..                                 
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776? Which version? Yes, latest versions.
-Eventual help/support: A bit testing and support on the forum

First thing: The new version is a MASTERPIECE;
I am very curious who made the facecodes for the Settler, French and Mexican lords; they're great!

-Nation (or at least Continent  :roll: )  Maine, United States of America
-Age    (or at least specify if U are a Teen, midage or old guy  :twisted: ) 16, almost 17                         
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?) 1.158, steam.
-Last 1860s version played .99m
-how deep U played? -Describe how deep U played (or at least say that u: had a look / went deep/ went all through it )  Errr, roughly 20 hours in a Plains Indian campaign, except I just recruited their troops and shot anyone I saw :razz:     
-RATE it on MODDB  rating now.                         
-if POSSIBLE.. (just a suggestion...) support it with a sig and in the thread..                                  
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776? Which version? Latest versions of both.
-Eventual help/support: (nothing, official thx, Supporting pic, help on modding or Testing, make a video or pics, etc etc) I'll be testing the living daylights out of .99T, I can do some bug reporting, and give my own personal suggestions for what little bit they're worth.

-Nation                                                                United States of America
-Age                                                                    16
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)        1.158 using steam.
-Last 1860s version played                                0.99 m
-how deep U played?                                          I've played M&B: W itself for about 68 hours and only a few hours (not sure) of your Old America mod
-RATE it on MODDB                                              will do
-if POSSIBLE...                                                 
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776?                                not yet, will do it now though
Eventual help/support:                                      I can most likely update you on bugs and stuff like that not much talented elsewhere

What the heck, I'll give it a go GAB! :wink:
Nation : North Carolina, USA
-Age  : 22                        
-M&B Wb version: 1.153  Works fine!
-Last 1860s version played : .99s
-how deep U played? -Played hours and hours on singleplayer, explored all areas discovered cool stuff. Including Multiplayer     

-Already Rated on MODDB :wink:                                 
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776? Which version? Played and still play newest versions of  both
-Eventual help/support:  Anything you need as always, forum management.

I love this mod and your other works because I am a fan of History and Video Gaming, in which the work you do with your team and helpers bring the best of both of those worlds together. This mod gives Warband a unique experience for the player to have a feel for the 1860's period in  North America, from its outlaws, armies,  to its Eastern Cities, and its western desert towns.  You are a busy, busy man, and I appreciate all the time you have put in to make these mods an enjoyable experience!

P.S.- I gave my roommate the latest version of the mod and we played Multiplayer on LAN for hours! Great fun, recommended strongly to all! :mrgreen: Maps are Really cool!

Hahahaha...great!
...and sorry...forgot ya  :oops:

-Nation Canadian living in the UK
-Age    19                           
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?) 1.157 no steam.   
-Last 1860s version played  0.99 M
-how deep U played? A lot of time... at least  60 hours probably.       
-RATE it on MODDB                            k
-if POSSIBLE.. (just a suggestion...) support it with a sig and in the thread..        Alright I'll do that.                         
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776? Yep
-Eventual help/support: (nothing, official thx, Supporting pic, help on modding or Testing, make a video or pics, etc etc)  Can make pics and I am pretty good at recording and editing videos.

Basically I've been putting of all of the other games on my list (One day I will get to Dishonored) just to play Warband with this mod when I have the chance :razz:. And darnit I like the west probably more than anything in movies and some video games.

Thx  :wink:

-Nation  England
-Age -24                         
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?) - latest update w/ steam 1.157 i believe
-Last 1860s version played - 0.99 M
-how deep U played?  took over alot of the US w/ csa best shooters and the mounted female sharpshooters
-RATE it on MODDB - i dont have an account over there so i dont seem to be able to rate.
-if POSSIBLE.. (just a suggestion...) support it with a sig and in the thread.. -if i can work it outhow to do it, i'd have about 5 mods as sig pics, so much good work out.                       
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776? both
-Eventual help/support: (nothing, official thx, Supporting pic, help on modding or Testing, make a video or pics, etc etc) -  if you have a bug reports threat for 0.99T i'll do my best to post anything odd i find, i dont really media at all.

I really enjoy mount and blade mods and these are very ambitious and very well done,
much love, twinsens

-Nation: Poland
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?): 1.158 Steam
-Last 1860s version played: never
-RATE it on MODDB - Rate what? the .99t version is not on moddb and I haven't played any other.
-if POSSIBLE.. (just a suggestion...) support it with a sig and in the thread.. - I don't really post anything normally. Also, I don't know if I like it yet, so...     
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776?: No
-Eventual help/support: (nothing, official thx, Supporting pic, help on modding or Testing, make a video or pics, etc etc): I won't find the time to do anything substantial, sorry.

Nation                                                                      Ukraine 
-Age                                                                          20                         
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)              1.153
-Last 1860s version played                                      0.99 M
-how deep U played? -                                              ~15 hours.
-RATE it on MODDB                                                    7\10                   
-if POSSIBLE..                 
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776? Which version?              no
-Eventual help/support:                                            unfortunately i havent modding skills or media :sad:

Back
Top Bottom