Version 11 Full Version RELEASED Redownload V11 for Low/High Res versions -OLD-

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

usnavy30

Grandmaster Knight
Yes FuIn2 Version 11 is finally released for another round of testing

You need the below Version 11 Full Version
Old Version 11 alpha will not allow you to spawn in v11 servers.

All downloads here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/full-invasion-2/downloads

New High Res Full Version for those with powerful PC: (No patches needed)
http://www.moddb.com/mods/full-invasion-2/downloads/full-invasion-2-v011-high-res-full-version

New Low Res Full Version for those who crash a lot: (No patches needed)
http://www.moddb.com/mods/full-invasion-2/downloads/full-invasion-2-v011-low-res-version-less-crash

Make sure you redownload Full Version 11 if you have already or else weird bugs may occur if you join V11 server.

Unstickied for archive if needed again right now it is becoming a annoyance to update two main threads constantly.

audience.gif

Caesar15 said:
Took long enough

Twilight_human_clapping.gif

joker.gif

busey_clapping.gif

Barack-Obama-Clapping-in-Front-of-American-Flags.gif

FANMADE_Twilight_Clapping.gif
Haha  :wink:

We still have a Version 11 Full Version Patched to upload when all the major bugs have been found and hammered out especially the ones causing crashing.

Faegrin said:
Can't seem to enter the FI_v011 server. I have v11 (the one with armor fix patch)

If you can't join yet get the moddb patch if possible and apply to your v11 and try again.
I need to see the status of the server module version now whether patched full version or v11 + patch from moddb

Due to the fact that moddb couldn't find any mirrors for me, I'm downloading from the alt. site. Do I just have to download the middle one, named Full_Invasion2_v0.11.rar , or the others named AnotherFixGearTextures0.11.rar and OptInPatchv0.11FI2.rar too?

edit: spelling

Vrael_ said:
Due to the fact that moddb couldn't find any mirrors for me, I'm downloading from the alt. site. Do I just have to download the middle one, named Full_Invasion2_v0.11.rar , or the others named AnotherFixGearTextures0.11.rar and OptInPatchv0.11FI2.rar too?

edit: spelling
You should just have to download the Full_Invasion2_v0.11.rar  not the fix or patch that is server side.

I'm kinda confused here, which do I download? I already have the mod, so do i just download the small patch?
Keep getting the same error now :sad: RGL ERROR UNABLE TO OPEN FILE MODULES/FULLINVASION2/RESOURCE/materials_face_gen_2.brf
What do I do ?

Toriati said:
I'm kinda confused here, which do I download? I already have the mod, so do i just download the small patch?
Keep getting the same error now :sad: RGL ERROR UNABLE TO OPEN FILE MODULES/FULLINVASION2/RESOURCE/materials_face_gen_2.brf
What do I do ?
Sorry about the confusion it is a lot of patches in a short span of time I know

If you have a really good PC get the V11 Patched Full Version + the patch mentioned for bugfixes

If you have a med-low PC like a laptop get the V11 Low Res Full Version (no patches needed)

I was looking forward to this, I have a 32bit pc, worked last time, but this time I get a runtime error. The previous version worked fine after I did the "run" console fix thing but now it doesn't work, I click on play online then I get a runtime error whilst it loads. I truly thought those dark days of warband were behind me on the last version.  :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom