Mount&Blade Warband version 1.158 patch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello users

We have released another patch for Warband that fixes a number of issues and resolves some small quirks with the latest 1.157 patch.

You can download it right now here or wait for it to be available on our Website and Steam in a few hours.

Here are the installers for the 1158 Warband patch:

http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1158.exe

http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_upgrade_1100_to_1158.exe

Here are the dedicated and module files for the 1158 patch:

http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_dedicated_1158.zip

http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_module_system_1158.zip

1.158 Changelog said:
-Fixed issue with multiplayer troop stat assignment. Values are now shown correctly in the module system with a workaround to prevent auto-assignment, at the same "real" values as 1157. With the exception that Vaegir and Sarranid Archers now have a riding skill of 1 instead of 2 and that Nord Huscarls have 0 Power Draw instead of 1.
-Resolved crashing when prop_instance_play_sound is used server side but not synced client side.
-Resolved issue where all spawned items play only blunt sounds in multiplayer.
-Fixed minor issue with Lend Companion quest.
-Fixed slow movement on certain scene props occurring after a fix in 1157.

Can't say for sure but I suspect it won't break compatability, the only differences are that it will mean vaegir and sarranid archers cant ride coursers or desert horses and that nord huscarls no longer can use bows. It's worth updating though because of the broken tower prop in village.

Cool, any more updates planned for Warband? Or will you guys be focusing on Bannerlord?

I really really hope this will be compatible...

We run several native-compatible mods on our native servers....

If we gotta re-update all of them again, the players are not gonna be happy :sad:

DoctorPainkiller said:
Cool, any more updates planned for Warband? Or will you guys be focusing on Bannerlord?
I don't think we'll be patching Warband again very soon. Even during the patching, there's only 2 people really taking any time off (part time) from development anyway. So it's not like any focus is really lost during this process.

GK_JaXm said:

If we gotta re-update all of them again, the players are not gonna be happy :sad:
It is compatible but it's obviously recommended you port all changes and update to the newest version.

What dark gods I need worship to see more Bannerlord?

But anyway, to the topic.

It's nice to know that Warband Is being updated.

GK_JaXm said:

It is compatible but it's obviously recommended you port all changes and update to the newest version.
[/quote]

Just to clarify, if players have the 1.158 patch but server is running 1.157, will they be able to connect and play still?
And flip side, if server is running 1.158 and client is running 1.157, can they still connect?

(I got to leave for work, don't have time to update until I get home)

Thanks

GK_JaXm said:
Just to clarify, if players have the 1.158 patch but server is running 1.157, will they be able to connect and play still?
And flip side, if server is running 1.158 and client is running 1.157, can they still connect?

Thanks
Captain Lust said:
It's compatible :smile:
Captain Lust said:
It is compatible

Yes players can still connect and play. It is compatible.

Captain Lust said:
GK_JaXm said:

Thanks
Captain Lust said:
It's compatible :smile:
Captain Lust said:
It is compatible

Yes players can still connect and play. It is compatible.

: D

Why TaleWorlds is such a bad company when it comes to PR, Community Management and schedules? For gods sake, do they even have a Calendar in their PCs? Grr.

Edit: Ah anway, It is relief that it won't break compatibility though, I hope I won't have to restart my project or this game is dead to me.

Community management involves of Developers themselves too, who people I refer to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom