[WNL2] Congratulations, Acknowledgements and Closing Thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not on the IG team list even though I played a large part of the season.  :cry:

Congratz to AE and Wonwokie! And thanks to the hardworking admins for a well run and very enjoyable tournament!:smile:

Absolutely sick one. The league was a blast to cast and I think it went really well. There will always be issues and dropouts, so I wouldn't fret too much about being too harsh on yourselves. The good thing is that we have a system here equipped to deal with them. The only way to really take it a step further would be something like a flexible challenge system that allows teams to play at their own pace. You'd need some kind of website that automates a lot of the admin and essentially there probably isn't the activity in the scene to justify it. On top of that, you lose a lot of the atmosphere that a tournament like this has.

Although it sort of petered out a bit at the end, let's not forget how extraordinarily high the interest was in the progression of the league and the weekly fixtures particularly through the early and mid stages. That can be taken as a huge success and I'm personally very encouraged by the fact that not only were there lots of matches being played, but there was a really exciting and well followed context to the whole thing.

I am deeply humbled by my personal mention in the final post x x o

corey43 said:
I'm not on the IG team list even though I played a large part of the season.  :cry:

Congratz to AE and Wonwokie! And thanks to the hardworking admins for a well run and very enjoyable tournament!:smile:

Apologies, will fix it after work.

Thanks to the admins, hosters and everyone who took part in the competition.
I guess most of us had loads of fun even with the trouble we had sometimes.
Would really like a wnl #3.
GG everyone!

Nici said:
Wonwokie third lol.

Killfacer said:
corey43 said:

Apologies, will fix it after work.

Also, 1TH, 2TH, 3TH on the medals. Sry deacs. Thanks for the tourney and opponents for great matches!

Thanks to everyone involved. :smile: Was a nice tourney.

Z6toOes.png
j58wl.png
i1xxfr.jpg

Eternal second place for me imo. :sad:

I have enjoyed this season better than the last one. It may be because I am in the better team, with better players; however the tournament organisation was absolutely outstanding. I appreciate the work you (admins) have put in, the time you have spend searching and dealing with problems, especially the one with Veche, hasn't left unnoticed. The new additions such as Flag Force Mod have worked really well in the tournament and I hope to see it here next season. I have also noticed a boost in streams this season comparing to last one. By week 4, I think, 11 matches were streamed already (more than in Season 1) and I would like to thank MB_Tv and Warband_Battlestream for their outstanding work. My highlight of the season was the Horse & Sword episode though, hope to be a part of something like this in the future  :wink:

xoxoxoxoxox

Congratulations to Apis Europae,Guard of Istiniar and Defender of Wonwokie(\o/) !!

It's a great tournament,and I hope there will be another season :grin:
Many thanks to all teams and especially to admins !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom