The United Community Coaltion

Users who are viewing this thread

Although we think our efforts will help, the real issue that we think can be solved easily is the amount of hostility that is present between regiments and some specific people. In order to promote a fun environment, EVERYONE must be willing to put their past grudges and grievances behind them. No more threads bashing certain players, no more belligerence, no more...fighting. Let's all remember why we're here: to play a fun game.
You'll never end Regimental rivalries, it's a fundamental part of this community, it's what makes competitive LB's competitive, sure it leads to hate, but still without it this would be as boring as watching grass grow.

Fair enough you're trying to do something good with the UCC but in my honest opinion you're wasting your time, what do you honestly hope to achieve? A Utopia Napoleonic Wars community? That's about as likely as me not despising half of this community.

Although we think our efforts will help, the real issue that we think can be solved easily is the amount of hostility that is present between regiments and some specific people. In order to promote a fun environment, EVERYONE must be willing to put their past grudges and grievances behind them. No more threads bashing certain players, no more belligerence, no more...fighting. Let's all remember why we're here: to play a fun game.
QFT and its good of 'em that they are doing it. Its not regimantal rivalries but hostility amongst them which we all know for nothing, creating this hostile environment. So their trying to find out a solution for this. Thats something we all should appreciate and support. Arrogance, ignorance etc. are things that make social communication nearly impossible and since this community is such an entity we must try to find solutions not pileing up this **** even more.

Cheers..

Alp said:
QFT and its good of 'em that they are doing it. Its not regimantal rivalries but hostility amongst them which we all know for nothing, creating this hostile environment. So their trying to find out a solution for this. Thats something we all should appreciate and support. Arrogance, ignorance etc. are things that make social communication nearly impossible and since this community is such an entity we must try to find solutions not pileing up this **** even more.

Cheers..
You'll never fix it, it's natural for some of us to be arrogant and ignorant, hell I'd consider myself extremely arrogant. Turn the left cheek bro, this community is a ****hole and it will remain a ****hole.

Although I agree with Tav that rivalries are needed to keep the game competitive, we are mainly trying to expand the community, and to make the community more "friendly" to new comers and such.

As an MM veteran trust me I know, It is but it doesn't have to remain so. Being arrogant  maybe is natural but that doesn't make it true, good, whatever you call it. Its also our nature to be live together because as you know human beings are social creatures and we enjoy living together only if we do it harmoniously. For this community and all other communities principle is the same; be reasonable, be modest, its not just for the benefit of everbody's but also yours, us. However talking is the easiest part of this, struggling to achieve this goal is the toughest and hardest part. Effort is the keyword here. It is never easy and never will be. Only thing we can is work enough even more than enough.

Napoleon123 said:
Although I agree with Tav that rivalries are needed to keep the game competitive, we are mainly trying to expand the community, and to make the community more "friendly" to new comers and such.
Why? The game is dying anyway. :razz:

Alp said:
As an MM veteran trust me I know, It is but it doesn't have to remain so. Being arrogant  maybe is natural but that doesn't make it true, good, whatever you call it. Its also our nature to be live together because as you know human beings are social creatures and we enjoy living together only if we do it harmoniously. For this community and all other communities principle is the same; be reasonable, be modest, its not just for the benefit of everbody's but also yours, us. However talking is the easiest part of this, struggling to achieve this goal is the toughest and hardest part. Effort is the keyword here. It is never easy and never will be. Only thing we can is work enough even more than enough.
I'm here since MM too. But the goal set out in this thread is inconceivable, even if all this work is for a good cause it's futile.

James Stewart said:
Napoleon123 said:
Why? The game is dying anyway. :razz:

Alp said:
I'm here since MM too. But the goal set out in this thread is inconceivable, even if all this work is for a good cause it's futile.
We are doing this to try and stop the game from dying.

We have a meeting tonight, as last night many couldn't make it. Should be on around 20:00 or 20:30GMT in our TeamSpeak.

Desert Thunda said:
The only real sense of revival really are steam sales.

The DLC price should really be halved, It is too expensive for an old game like Warband and it puts a lot of people off from experimenting.

Back
Top Bottom