The United Community Coaltion

Users who are viewing this thread

Napoleon123

Recruit
hqLcsre.png

In co-operation with the Bearded Bayonet Community.

An Introduction

The UCC is a group of members, well-known and unheard of, that all share the goals of both making this community more welcoming, friendly, and fun, as well as helping it grow. To achieve these goals we have come up with a series of ideas that we believe can be accomplished in the next couple of weeks:

- Hosting public server(s) that have active admins on whenever possible
- Hosting events, possibly with unique gamemodes and maps that will try to promote team work and team cooperation
- Supporting new regiments; helping them get into events and creating attractive and informative threads for them
We also offer them a safe heaven on our teamspeak that is hosted in collabiration with Bearded Bayonet read more about it here.
- Promoting public, casual playing. We will explore some gamemodes that can be played by public players whenever they want, with some amount of organization. Many new players want to experience cooperative play, not the randomness of a TDM server
- Creating promotional videos for Napoleonic Wars and other mods and releasing them on one Youtube channel with the help of established YouTubers in and out of the community

These are just a few of our ideas thus far, and there will be many more to come. Through methods such as those mentioned above, we hope to make this community an even better place to play.

Although we think our efforts will help, the real issue that we think can be solved easily is the amount of hostility that is present between regiments and some specific people. In order to promote a fun environment, EVERYONE must be willing to put their past grudges and grievances behind them. No more threads bashing certain players, no more belligerence, no more...fighting. Let's all remember why we're here: to play a fun game.

Keeping in mind our overall message of politeness, we'd like to have some feedback from anyone who wishes to contribute!

[size=14pt]Want to join us/ help us out?

There are currently a few set requirements/rules to join the UCC.
- You have to be 15 years old or older (Unless you know a UCC member that can approve you.)
- Your background will be checked to make sure you are not a "troll".
- It's already been mentioned but put past grudges behind you we want no drama here thanks.
- Also no racism EVER LIKE EVER DO NOT EVEN SPEAK OF ANYTHING A LIKE, thanks.
If you think you can deal with this then hook me up on steam.

Important if you want information on when we hold our meeting etc then join our steam group ,thanks.

Active Members
General Administrators         
Furrnox
Emperor Napoleon
Server Administrators          Desert Thunda (UCC_Public_LB)
Emperor Napoleon (UCC_Public_LB)
Members          The Nutty Pig
samauditore522
SeanBeansShako
Joker
Mathias
Dom13
Althulus
Itosian
Menelaos
Archduke_Sven
Betaknight
FireFaulk
Saltyy
Pinball Wizard
David Stark
Desiax
Prince Eugen
Riddlez

Servers and Events information

[size=12pt]The following in-game server(s) are official parts of the UCC:
- UCC_Public_LB (Down for now)
- UCC_Server_1

[size=12pt]The following teamspeak server is part of the UCC in collaboration with the Bearded Bayonet.
ts.beardedbayo.com - 400 slots CRAZY !!

[size=12pt]Application form for administrating servers:

Code:
[b]Community name : [/b]
[b]Steam Name : [/b]
[b]Age : [/b]
[b]Location/Timezone : [/b]
[b]About yourself : [/b]
[b]Why do you want to admin for the UCC? : [/b]
[b]Why you would be a good admin? : [/b]
[b]Previous Experience (leave blank if none) : [/b]

The following event(s) are officially hosted by the UCC:

- UCC Sunday Custom Maps event
Every Sunday at 19:30GMT, sign-ups held on the UCC TeamSpeak (beardedbayo.no-ip.biz:9999) at 19:00GMT.
TaleWorlds Thread
Official Thread on FSE

Media Projects
Have you always wanted to help out making something epic and great? Well now you can send me a pm on how you would like to help with our media projects you can help with scripts, editing, screen play and so on.

[size=14pt]Current projects

- Podcast
- Project Napoleon

[size=14pt]Planned projects

[size=12pt]- Linebattle videos
- Reenactment of great historical battles done in NW.
- Funny commercial ads for NW.

AlphA-FR said:
Nice idea! I hope that this thread may go far :wink:
I think later i can help about new scene or my admin experience.
Regards,
AlphA
Great! We are always looking for more people interested. We do most of our stuff on the FSE forums though, so it is advised that you make an account there and attend our meetings. :wink:

I'd imagine it was a joke, seeing as how anything Furrnox says that includes the word '*****' is meant to be taken as a joke. :razz:

Desert Thunda said:
Than again, Wind is known for kicking me.
Naaaah.

You're known for kicking Hawke, though.

Back
Top Bottom