Tuesday Linebattle

Users who are viewing this thread

Sgt.Feldsau

Sergeant Knight
~~ Thursday Linebattle ~~

gl-pr-092.jpg

Welcome everybody to the thread of the thursday linebattle,

it´s beeing hosted since the beginning of 2013 and now it shall get it´s own thread. Every regiment, which wants to take part on it, just shall sign up at the event hoster Feldsau (Steamname: Feldsau[69thNY]). The rules are simple and the fun is great. So sign up to have a good alternative or addition to the regular saturday linebattle!

Be aware that we generally only allow infantry at this linebattle. Due to the fact that it´s rather small, it would be to complicated to also have cavalry and artillery in the battle. Sometimes we gonna allow cav, if there is enough line infantry and there are two cavalry regiments for both sides. So feel free to sign up as cav, the more people come to the linebattle, the more higher is the chance for you and others to play as cav!

Rules

Infantry has to stay in a line, without any spacing.
Soldiers may crouch.
Firing in charge and sniping officers is allowed.
Infantry lines need at least 7 people to sign up. If they fall under 3 people they need to join another line.
Infantry can split behind cover und leave the formation but has to stick as a group.

Cavalry regiments need at least 4 people to sign ip. If they fall under 3 people, they need to dismount and join a line.
Cavalry is not allowed to rambo! Stick together, in a formation if possible.
Cavalry may dismount. If they do so, the rules for line infantry apply for them.

Time

Day: Thursday
Time: 7:00 Pm Gmt

Regimental Name:
Number of Players:
Prefered faction:
Role:
SteamID:

Well I´m up for every offer...Last time we had about 40 ppl there. Next time I´m expecting over 60 and then I will allow cav, if both cav regs I invited really make it to come...

Sgt.Feldsau said:
Edited the first post and added rules for cavalry.

Exxxxceellent.

Although I hope you'll add in rules for skirmishing sometime soon. Standing shoulder-to-shoulder is boring.

Don´t think, this will hapen soon...I´m not a big fan of that. however we play some custom maps and behind cover your allowed to spread out a bit :grin:

However: It was a good linebattle today. I really enjoyed it and I hope to see you all guys and some more next time :razz:

Ah, well. I'm just glad more events for this mod are popping up again.

LIVE, DAMN YOU! LIVE UNTIL HIGH WATERMARK COMES OUT!

Dithon1 said:
Ah, well. I'm just glad more events for this mod are popping up again.

LIVE, DAMN YOU! LIVE UNTIL HIGH WATERMARK COMES OUT!

We had a full line battle this saturday,it was really epic. It is clear that line battles with less people were because of the summer(as I hoped before) And I think American Civil War will never be dead. :smile:

Don´t worry, the 69th will play this mod till the very end..and so the Thursday linebattle will exist. Btw: I´d like to see some more regiments this week. Last thursday there were about 80 people. So everybody should feel welcome :grin:

Murat ÖZCAN said:
It is 5th VA,I tried to persuade our regiment but they refused. Sorry :sad:

Aw. I was hoping another infantry regiment would join. Might bump the numbers up enough to allow cavalry.

I hate being Line Infantry. Doing so makes we of the Commissariat (1st NC) feel like Trollin'.

Commissar Dithon, if any of the Commissar-Cadets start "Trollin'", then exercise your authority as a full Commissar and shoot them!

He who does not serve in combat, will serve on the firing line!

Back
Top Bottom