The_Ludus | ft7.me | Updated to 1.170

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm joining a Native duel server and this is what I see: 11 years old kids spamming the chat with **** like these: "gf" "ft7?r u scared?" "omgomg tobi pls teach me" "omgomg M duel me plspls" "I hate kicks, ban!" "kicking is such a noob move" "autoblock!!" "faking macro user!1" "omg killed me 1s before duel start BAN"
So what the ****? I miss the old times, when dueling was fun. I just hate these guys, really! Annyoing as sh*t! Guys don't tell me that I'm the only one. I like how ppl are proud of their 'raping the mouse while their eyes are bleeding with 10000 dpi' (called "feinting" in 2013) with two handed swords, while they can't do **** on a battle, especially if its competitive. Looks ridiculous, unrealistic. That's the only way how a warband player can call himself good in this game? Beating some 24/7 duelists on Nditions by killing them 7 times? WTF?

However I don't mean any disrespect towards M and Tobi, since they are old and individual battle players with a few other guys (50-60) aswell. But the rest...

Its monday, Im drunk also Im mad a bit now and raging, probably I'll delete this post tomorrow after re-reading it, but now I don't give a ****.

So dear TW: Fix this **** please its not late yet, but I think we all want some more realistic and less abuse-able animations and gameplay in M&B 2 at least.

^
Wall of text sorry.

pro.faiL said:
I'm joining a Native duel server and this is what I see: 11 years old kids spamming the chat with **** like these: "gf" "ft7?r u scared?" "omgomg tobi pls teach me" "omgomg M duel me plspls" "I hate kicks, ban!" "kicking is such a noob move" "autoblock!!" "faking macro user!1" "omg killed me 1s before duel start BAN"
So what the ****? I miss the old times, when dueling was fun. I just hate these guys, really! Annyoing as sh*t! Guys don't tell me that I'm the only one. I like how ppl are proud of their 'raping the mouse while their eyes are bleeding with 10000 dpi' (called "feinting" in 2013) with two handed swords, while they can't do **** on a battle, especially if its competitive. Looks ridiculous, unrealistic. That's the only way how a warband player can call himself good in this game? Beating some 24/7 duelists on Nditions by killing them 7 times? WTF?

However I don't mean any disrespect towards M and Tobi, since they are old and individual battle players with a few other guys (50-60) aswell. But the rest...

Its monday, Im drunk also Im mad a bit now and raging, probably I'll delete this post tomorrow after re-reading it, but now I don't give a ****.

So dear TW: Fix this **** please its not late yet, but I think we all want some more realistic and less abuse-able animations and gameplay in M&B 2 at least.

^
Wall of text sorry.

Solution:
Esc -> Mute Player -> *Nickname*.
Ignore and don't duel people with over 9999 DPI, there are tons of people that duels normally.

I don't see any other solution than this one tbh.

pro.faiL said:

^
Wall of text sorry.

disagree, sue me

pro.faiL said:

^
Wall of text sorry.

A 3rd quote to save this.

Edit: Sig worthy.

Shemaforash said:
pro.faiL said:

^
Wall of text sorry.

disagree, sue me

German kids eventually found out there's non-german duel servers too.
Just invite people you know for duels or something and you can just ignore german tobi-fans.

:!:
:!: :!:
and those other guys

Ye. It's frustrating when there are overenergetic kids with high blood sugar levels flailing around, but you can usually find at least couple people worth dueling. Or if not, you can always invite your own bunch to do some duels as Sötö said. Would be nice to see more people around playing with 1h on duel servers though.

Or then you can just stick to battle. If you see some meathead jittering with 2h there, you can just shoot him in the face.

10000 DPI? Could be hard, I tried on 3000 and it was to fast to even see enemy xD I don`t see what is wrong wit fast feinting, it useless in battle, on duels works good only with Great Swords. It is just so fast clicking mouse buttons, imo it shouldn`t be removed.

pro.faiL said:

^
Wall of text sorry.

We can't block with the right clic anymore or what?  :shock:

Schakal333 said:
I play with 2000dpi and 60% ingame sensitivity. You'll get used to high DPI but if you change back to a lower value it will be horrible ^^

Actually I'm playing on 800 DPI and 40% (which is still high) ingame sensitivity since 4 years. The lower value increases your precision (especially as ranged) and full damage when you hit someone, instead of failing with the feinting and glancing the enemy all the time.
I'm playing FPS games on 800 DPI and 0,05% ingame sensitivty usually.

Back
Top Bottom