The_Ludus | ft7.me | Updated to 1.170

Users who are viewing this thread

Some stuff I've noticed, when you are in a ft7 and kill yourself while youre in it (by jumping down the cliff for example) you ll get a won duel in the ft7 which is a bit odd.
Besides that the Map looks really awesome, I love the way you did the water, looks like an actuall sea. Gj!

Faebio said:
Some stuff I've noticed, when you are in a ft7 and kill yourself while youre in it (by jumping down the cliff for example) you ll get a won duel in the ft7 which is a bit odd.
Besides that the Map looks really awesome, I love the way you did the water, looks like an actuall sea. Gj!

Will have a look at that, I don't think I did any sanity checks on whether you killed yourself so that's probably the issue.

After dueling a bit on the server I'm going to give some feedback from my side

Positive

- Colored tunics
- Players get teleported if they come too close to a duel
- Respawn skull thingy
- First to 7 anvil
- The Map
- Horsemen can not disturb duels
- I respawn where I died
- 10000 is set as starting gold
- Dagger

Negative

- Teleporting radius is too big
- Falling damage
- Armor is too weak ( I got one-hitted by the worst one handed sword :sad: )
- Duel can be accepted even if I'm already dueling ( as it is seen in native )

That's all at the moment. Maybe more will come soon.

Schakal333 said:
After dueling a bit on the server I'm going to give some feedback from my side

Positive

- Colored tunics
- Players get teleported if they come too close to a duel
- Respawn skull thingy
- First to 7 anvil
- The Map
- Horsemen can not disturb duels
- I respawn where I died
- 10000 is set as starting gold
- Dagger

Negative

- Teleporting radius is too big
- Falling damage
- Armor is too weak ( I got one-hitted by the worst one handed sword :sad: )
- Duel can be accepted even if I'm already dueling ( as it is seen in native )

That's all at the moment. Maybe more will come soon.
Thanks for the feedback mate. A couple of people have mentioned the teleport radius so maybe we'll tighten it up a bit. They teleport you to a nearby spawn point rather than across the map though so it shouldn't be too much of a bother.

The armour values are the same as they are on nditions and will stay that way probably since they're as close to a standard as we have. They're actually a fair bit higher than the default tunic-looking armours on swadia/rhodok/nords, but hits with pretty much anything on your unarmoured head are still one-shot potential

Duels getting stolen should be fixed, will ask AZAN to have a look at it

[M] said:
Thanks for the feedback mate. A couple of people have mentioned the teleport radius so maybe we'll tighten it up a bit. They teleport you to a nearby spawn point rather than across the map though so it shouldn't be too much of a bother.

You missunderstood me, maybe I just explained it pretty bad. I actually mean the radius when you get teleported should be decreased not the radius how far away you get teleported. You get teleported even if you're not close to a duel.

Back
Top Bottom