Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 89 19.6%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.8%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Best "serious" mod for whole  Mount&Blade series from times of Prophecy of Phendor.

For me personally it's a pearl in M&B crown of modding and final border of its possibilities. If anything can be done in terms of modding for Warband, You will find it here.

It brings Warband to live and make it very attractive game , even in 2015.
To say more there is no any other game on the market that let you make things which You can do in this mod + Warband.

Can't find other words than GENIUS to all people who are working at this masterpiece. Even if it's going to cost 20euro i will gladly pay for final version.
Best mod for one of the best games you can get at PC.

It is delightful to hear such well-written words from you. Although the borders of possibilities haven't been reached yet. I am still developing new shocking revolutionary features which haven't been brought to the eyes of you yet.

the thing i like of this mod is making a farm and just sell stuff, really, put more crops on farm because, i spented like 3 hours on 1.4 just farming wheat because i am a abslute whore for this type of things, also making my own castle was fun too

Also will colonies develop into full grow cities ?

3 hours on farming  :shock:? I really should add some crafting (blacksmith, carpenter, ...) feature and extend the farm one. Just like giving the player the option to upgrade his castle. So much to do!

Oh you can be sure I'll give you the option to make big colonies. But you'll start small and it will get hard.

You know what would be revolutionary?

To make a way to travel to another map. So you have this one map, which you begin on, but then you'd be able to choose an option in the big cities at the coasts, and sail off to another map and explore that.

You pretty much have that feature already, but in a smaller scale, with those uninhabited islands off to the left.

Quintillius said:
3 hours on farming  :shock:? I really should add some crafting (blacksmith, carpenter, ...) feature and extend the farm one. Just like giving the player the option to upgrade his castle. So much to do!

Oh you can be sure I'll give you the option to make big colonies. But you'll start small and it will get hard.

Can you use the fog of war code that exists in floris, for example - to hide at least the aztoac faction and to make the player feel as if he's heading for the unknown?

Also, can you somehow make it so that plate armor, burgonets and all the fancy renaissance gear appears in shops after a faction makes a technological breakthrough? Would certainly make investing in a long term campaign more rewarding.

YourStepDad said:
Can you use the fog of war code that exists in floris, for example - to hide at least the aztoac faction and to make the player feel as if he's heading for the unknown?
+1 on that.

Reus said:
You know what would be revolutionary?

To make a way to travel to another map. So you have this one map, which you begin on, but then you'd be able to choose an option in the big cities at the coasts, and sail off to another map and explore that.

You pretty much have that feature already, but in a smaller scale, with those uninhabited islands off to the left.
isn't that impossible?  I mean warband isn't designed to do such thing. However i re member in europe 1805 u could pretty much enter another area. By going from the courtyard to the boulevard. It would teleport you.But if Its possible then this would be a unique mod.

going back to farming, Crops should drop seeds too i think, like, in 10 wheat crops 3 of them should drop some seed, its kinda annoying and also amusing to go on a quest looking for seeds

Also i think the guilds should be divided into different offices and each office could give special quests for a specific job like
if i am part of the brewery guild there would be a quest that asked me too bring more wheat for the brewermaster guy and doing those quests it would speed up a little the masterpiece chance, making things easier and fun :grin:

Added to first page:

I have been modding for four years already. This includes extending the features of the original M&B games by
adding a lot of new content - or improving gameplay, and this all mostly done by myself! This takes a lot of effort and time in learning
how to model, to texture and to write complex scripts. My intentions are to offer a pleasant and durable feeling of the game.

Even after the release of a modification I stay updating & bringing out new content. I keep reading feedback, suggestions, bug reports and even watch community videos. Especially the testing side of developing a mod can last long and be aggravating. But seeing the joyful feedback of you does encourage my enthusiasm to continue developing.

Making profit has never been my goal. I never ask to be paid for my work and services.
Though I give you the option to freely donate a sum of money as a token of appreciation for all time and effort put in
offering you a free, pleasant and durable game.​

(Even without donations I will steadfastly continue developing)​

Illuminati confirmed. Quintillius is a lier and  a capitalist criminal and nova aetas a scam!
:razz: just kidding. I like the mod and why not earn a bit for all the work. Look at vc, they got paid for a brytenwalda clone

Not everyone played it though. I for one got a brief taste of it, deliberately decided not to take even a peek of the new world, and well, decided to generally dive into it bigtime once the mod gets everything that was planned for it.

Everyone is free to play the mod how he wants and when he wants to do so. May I have the honour to ask when the mod gets 'everything'?

PS: I suggest to immediately play the mod again and walk around in the New World, Drachenburg and more!  :smile:

@General von Hiller
That's a real token of appreciation. Many thanks!

Loving the mod. I tried to send you a donation,(Visa),  but the site won't accept it.  "Required information incomplete" enter county (UK). I'm in the US, overseas donars aren't going to be able to complete the form for a donation.

The link for donations in Quintillius' signature has a form that includes either credit card or Paypal, you just have to log in using your Paypal user name and password.

Back
Top Bottom