Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 89 19.6%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.8%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Map glitches are still there in the Acztaoc Empire and for some odd reason looters now have pepperpot helmets. Oh and when building a castle you don't have an option to speed up the construction even if you have a sufficient level of construction equipment in your inventory.

It strange people have bug that beta tester naver had ...
When you fixe a bug an other appear for an other player  :lol: rhaa

Quintillius said:
Both fixed.

Total of 500 downloads in 3-4 hours  :mrgreen:.

Current list of issues:
FIXED
- Error: 'Couldn't load "Textures/long_bow.dds' fixed.
- White mesh for bows fixed
- Fixed 'Visit local Church' being only option everywhere
- Exploit: renting out no longer gives you money immediately
- Added option to leave dialogue when donating to temple
- Woodcutter/Farmer/Miner tools now appearing in shops much more

BUGS:
- Rents from Ayyike
- Lord armours are ugly blackened

- I visited Church,, crashed.
- Clicked on Political Map, crashed.

*Leader is called Doge

thisisdoge.jpg

:grin:

mike56 said:
When starting a new game I' already lord of a village near Vaegir territories... and lord of a mine  :mrgreen:
Is that normal?

I've had that happen in every game I've had. It's kinda annoying really as I have to carve a path through Nord and Vaegir territories just to connect that one tiny village to the rest of my Empire (well I don't have to, but it doesn't look right seeing my Empire be on one side of the world and then look at the political map only to see I have a tiny province in Vaegir territory).

Also another thing that I've noticed, the Turguhn Horde seems to die out pretty quickly once the invasion starts. They took one castle in Khergit lands and then just sort of withered away through repeated attacks by the Khergits, until literally 2 weeks after the invasion the Khergits took their castle back. Now they're is little to no Turguhn lords roaming around and I'm beginning to question just how this "mighty" horde came to be if they can be wiped out by one of the weakest (in my opinion) factions in the game.

Anyone else get this?

redhwk94 said:
I cant add money to the treasury in my kingdom, I dont have the option anywhere.
If you've just made it you need to wait a week or so for your kingdom budget to appear (not your personal, your kingdom). If it says you have a green net balance then you have gained money and thus have money in your kingdom treasury and can now buy things like court staff, recruit troops, construct improvements, invest in trade etc.

Some scenes are incredebly bugged out (talking abouy sharitz) its easy to escape the meant to played in area and enter the unholy part of quintilius mind.

sea battle bugs

1- no banners at top of head

2- when you win fight, tabbing out actually makes you retreat

3- can't use combat skills

In wich proficiency should i invest if i want to use guns (since there is no firearms proficiency)?

Btw. This mod realy needs child board ASAP

This is less a bug and more of a personal problem. But I can't find the nervous man when going through villages to find the murderer. I was in a Sarranid town in native Khergit lands, wandered all through the village and around outside. Couldn't find any sign of him.
The village elder and villagers both told me that if I look around I will find him.

Back
Top Bottom