Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Osric said:
Tybalt_ said:
"The Kingdom of Rhodoks are a mix of nations from the Alpes and Kingdoms and free cities from the south of Europe, mostly from Iberian penisule and italy."

"The Kingdom of Swadia is a mix of the european kingdoms at middle age, specially the germanic countries, Altough the knights have a british influence."

based on=/=direct copy of

for e.g

Westeros is based on the landmass of great Britain and the War of the Roses. Doesnt mean they are directly the same and that they should use real life religions. Have some creativity.

Exactly, that's why I responded to say that Rhodoks and Swadians are a mix of very many nations, Swadians are not just "Germans". Have some creativity.

Actually, if you DID agreed with made up religions, and asked me to make the backstories, i would just make up lies, that im making something for different mod for different game. Like that time i had to make music for a game i only had pirated version. I just said my conputer blew up. Ahhh.... Classic.

Oy vey, God's chosen people are represented by filthy Rhodoks? You dumb goy, this is like anudda shoah!

Ah well. I had no idea Calradia was located in the real world. Google maps lied to me!

So will the English French and Spanish invade Calradia or the other way round? Did Jesus secretly die at Calradia. Sarranids did 9/11.

Khergits gave birth to golden horde, but azatocs failed the sunset invasion to europe. While vaegirs invaded the whole europe, made Russian empire. Nobody liked them, so the western europe sepperated and made independet 3 tsardoms - England France and Spain. Then tsar napileon came and liberated the Europe from Russian overlorda.
Rverything, except the khergit and azatoc part, is real deal told by some Russian fanatic.

lol why you peoples  :lol:
religion, fiction, nonfiction.. and spain, england, also france invade calradia?  :lol:
and calradia is ANTARTIC?  there is 4 villages, one is from italy, germany(or sort of), middle east, and also baltic.. who settled in antartica above some ice glacier.. which then the ice glacier went off to the sea and turn into a landmass.. and then the danish traveled by boats to that landmass
No offense seriously :grin:

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Khergits gave birth to golden horde, but azatocs failed the sunset invasion to europe. While vaegirs invaded the whole europe, made Russian empire. Nobody liked them, so the western europe sepperated and made independet 3 tsardoms - England France and Spain. Then tsar napileon came and liberated the Europe from Russian overlorda.
Rverything, except the khergit and azatoc part, is real deal told by some Russian fanatic.
What kind of mockup history is this :mad:

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Russian overlord
You mean this guy?
Putin_zps7cf68799.jpg

I would better call him "a man that got mad with power on his third term"

2 days later

update the PROGRESSION LEDGAAAAR!!!1!!11 20days until release woohoo

I just modified jacobhinds animation variety mod.. and the result is:

Warning: BIG IMAGES :neutral:
wdHD1rQ.jpg
Two handed guy running, if you watch closely the one handed animation have 2 types of running style
B2x0PMF.jpg
Crossbowmen, sadly they are holding the crossbow like muskets :neutral:
dukC0wn.jpg
Pikes! works really fine
:mrgreen:
ps: if you want the the modified actions txt, here it is
download the hotfix below!
.. And for the resource, here's the link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nctrts81rlybir3/Animation_mod_for_Gekokujo_1.1_(1).zip
It's originally a submod for gekokujo and a main feature for sayazn, but i think i might be able to help you by modifying it to suit your mod :grin:

EDIT: whoops! didn't read that quint is gone on a vacation.. by the way here is a hotfix
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ojw7bs6459848a/actions.txt

Captured Joe said:
KhivalrousBear said:
*snip*
Do you have Jacobhinds' permission for that?
idk,  :shock:
well before that, quint already added the animation variety as OSP.. well i guess even though it's submod, it's osp? :neutral:

KhivalrousBear said:

Warning: BIG IMAGES :neutral:
wdHD1rQ.jpg
Two handed guy running, if you watch closely the one handed animation have 2 types of running style
B2x0PMF.jpg
Crossbowmen, sadly they are holding the crossbow like muskets :neutral:
dukC0wn.jpg
Pikes! works really fine
:mrgreen:
ps: if you want the the modified actions txt, here it is
download the hotfix below!
.. And for the resource, here's the link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nctrts81rlybir3/Animation_mod_for_Gekokujo_1.1_(1).zip
It's originally a submod for gekokujo and a main feature for sayazn, but i think i might be able to help you by modifying it to suit your mod :grin:

EDIT: whoops! didn't read that quint is gone on a vacation.. by the way here is a hotfix
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ojw7bs6459848a/actions.txt

What mod is that, by the way?

Back
Top Bottom