Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Modification renamed from A New Era to Nova Aetas.​

* New banners uploaded, please use them in your signature to support me  :smile:.

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
How about assasinations to get fiefs? Or assasinations attempts on you.
Assassinating/killing lords will cause problems, these need to be replaced = lot of scripting.

zincra said:
Nova Aetas is good name!

How you feel about adding way to kidnap lord or lady from their home, some sneaky mission or just twisted idea.
Hehe, sounds cool for vII.

ClearlyInvisible said:
Someone just told me to ask you if you could add harams into the game.

Plz don't.
Be sure the spelling is correct. Harams are sins,blasphemies and sacrileges according to Islam, Harem is harem and Hamam are baths.
Which of these three did you mean?
Haram like a feature where you commit blasphemy against Sarranid religion and you get in war with the whole sultanate?
Harem like having 100 wives?
Hamam like public baths?

Or:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haram_(site)

:roll:

Both of these words can mean "forbidden" and/or "sacred" in a general way,
smiley-confused004.gif

ThaneWulfgharn said:
ClearlyInvisible said:

Plz don't.
Be sure the spelling is correct. Harams are sins,blasphemies and sacrileges according to Islam, Harem is harem and Hamam are baths.
Haram like a feature where you commit blasphemy against Sarranid religion and you get in war with the whole sultanate?
Hamam like public baths?

Don't educate an Arab on Arabic

Captured Joe said:
Harems are nothing but trouble.

Now a Haram like Mecca or Medina would be interesting.

In all seriousness adding Harams (Or Holy Cities) for each religion would be nice.

Since the New World and Politics features have the same amount of votes, could you by any chance add both of these features to this mod?

Docm30 said:
Problem solved.
Yeah, well, thanks.
Anyways, I also voted for the New World feature, since Brytenwalda has it, I think it would be really cool for this mod to have it too.

I have questions.
If i use my influence and ask 100 men lords to attack 150 men lord will he do it or escape becouse enemy is stronger.

does AI lords use influence also?

i have played few mods and seen features like hireing merchanery party or assign patrol. If this mod Have it, it would add options like guard, accompany and so on.

ClearlyInvisible said:
ThaneWulfgharn said:
ClearlyInvisible said:

Plz don't.
Hamam like public baths?

Don't educate an Arab on Arabic

Captured Joe said:
Harems are nothing but trouble.

Now a Haram like Mecca or Medina would be interesting.

In all seriousness adding Harams (Or Holy Cities) for each religion would be nice.

Lol Don't educate an arab on arabic!

zincra said:
I have questions.
If i use my influence and ask 100 men lords to attack 150 men lord will he do it or escape becouse enemy is stronger.

i have played few mods and seen features like hireing merchanery party or assign patrol. If this mod Have it, it would add options like guard, accompany and so on.

It will work ( i belive so) simmiliar to Europe 1805II, where you use influence pounts, to give out orders to friendly lords - no matter enemy or ally. They can be starting from stay hee, or follow me, to besiege the castle and join my faction.
As long as they are not captured or you manually say "goodbye" they will consider you and other influenced lords allies.

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
zincra said:
I have questions.

It will work ( i belive so) simmiliar to Europe 1805II, where you use influence pounts, to give out orders to friendly lords - no matter enemy or ally. They can be starting from stay hee, or follow me, to besiege the castle and join my faction.
As long as they are not captured or you manually say "goodbye" they will consider you and other influenced lords allies.

I hope it will work becouse, there is alot of Diplomacy mod based mods where you can suggest allied lord a action. But if you send 200 men party to take castle, and enemy coming with host 1000 men, that 200 men party run  as he can and abbadon his command. I realt wold like to send other lords to suicide mission, make them weaker and have more power to myself.  Righ tnow i play one mod what dont have edict feature, but im still magaged to get 4 citys 9 castles and 29 villages, and btw im vassal not independent. So i can manipulate, but edict feature would make it more easier and more fun.

Back
Top Bottom