Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Knowing all the previous prices, i guess its gonna br aprox. 15000 gold just to start the construction? Or the construction iis for free, but you need to pay laborers and for materiels insdead

Inanch-Bilge said:
Awesome feature :grin:

Is colonisation gonna be similar ?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,281485.msg6719548/topicseen.html#msg6719548

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Knowing all the previous prices, i guess its gonna br aprox. 15000 gold just to start the construction? Or the construction iis for free, but you need to pay laborers and for materiels insdead
If you have 100 laborers working, construction will be at full speed. 50 laborers = 25%.
10 laborers costs you 80 Florins per week, so it's expensive indeed. Unless you don't mind waiting for weeks before completion.

Thanks for all positive feedback!

And there wont be a need of money to start the constructiin? Just the upkeep
Also, do you update the progression ledger in main thread, or did i just made a reminder for you.

Upkeep is everything you pay for construction. It will be automatically substracted from your money every week via the budget overview.

I updated the progression ledger several days ago. Let's do it again.

Ok, then i may have missed that part.

NEXT DAY

i would like to know: will you make baval battle scenes, and/or they will be randomised in design and unit spawns. Also will they be affected on the tech level, like there would be galley type ships in beggining of tech tree, but frigates in end-tree.
Also-destructible scenery?

You should make random events happen when you cross the ocean to the new world or something.. like you are short on food and some of your men starve.. or like you run into a hurricane and lost a ship or 2

Im alao winderung how tge exploration will hapen - will you just travel across ocean for 3 minutes or just teleport in-battle sequence similiar to begginng of game.

Will think about it.

Little preview of Sarranid towns:

VFvzcNul.jpg

tYKUCa7l.jpg

3NuwQo5l.jpg

R1B7orFl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom