Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Not to rush you Quintilus, (as you probably know I am a huge fan of your 1805 mod), but do you have any idea when this mod is gonna be released?

Amazing Ideas!    I really admire all the smart people that are able to work on mods like this. 

Looking forward to this.  Will definitely be checking for this daily. 

Best to you! 

Small Update

New house interiors for desert / steppe cultures:

ciC3rVil.png

nk6r7OVl.png

1TdtRaFl.png

gKiJPARl.png

8K9ZYqml.png

oTWTF9Al.png

lRzZQC7l.png

VJYPvp0l.png

ZsCD5Qcl.png

Op35fv3l.png

Subitai said:
Amazing Ideas!    I really admire all the smart people that are able to work on mods like this. 

Looking forward to this.  Will definitely be checking for this daily. 

Best to you! 
:grin:! Thank you.

Are there firearms (muskets, etc...) in this mod?
What (fictional) time period is implemented? I mean like 1600/1700?

No, that's actually a fairly good interpretation of a townhome in a North African region (Not 100% on it being like the Middle East)

It's an extremely nice job, but I need to make a note. In most buildings, stairs are directly connected with the wall and made out of the same material of the wall. They usually had a small room dug into them to store things like food and such.

The official year is 1423. Native game was set in 1257.

YourStepDad said:
Quintillius said:
Well I am planning to add early firearms. This mod is set during the Renaissance 1400-1500.

I thought it would be 1500 - 1600. Quite a surprise.
Actually my fault, I put to many Baroque buildings into the game. Couldn't resist the urge.

Back
Top Bottom