Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

True, but...but... I wanna play it so bad :/
I get tired of each mod I try or Play again.
They can't keep me occupied for more then 2 days.

I want this moooood :grin:

Update: Housing

* Buy, rent or rent out a house
* 6 different types of residents

Shack
Appartment Room
Laborer House
Patrician Mansion
Noble Great House
Town Palace

* Different buying/renting values per town, lasting for week. No longer single vast price
* You can visit your home and warm your hands at the fireplace
* Weekly rent will be paid or received at weekly report
* 4 property slots per town

9FnMxbpl.png

b8sEZZXl.png

rXTsnvTl.png

AxCoxuDl.png

1Gt3nn3l.png

bYwvvgNl.png

wDARvP6l.png

PMEJ2lZl.png

53GyO6bl.png

U4qrgrhl.png

S5ipGVtl.png

nIdMYcll.png

LNNoUQXl.png

pM0jKOol.png

zdPImQhl.png

C8wI8q4l.png

cODRAEMl.png

2jCng9pl.png

SUDUbvCl.png

nC0EvAFl.png

LbpC91il.png

k0m9Rxel.png

RCA3qrOl.png

ZR0A5CMl.png

CPvlH6el.png

jlLUxQUl.png

Uhmmm, placing chest in houses are not that usefull.
I mean really, you got big enough inventory to place all items for you, your companions and army.
Unless you look forward to feature "Loose all/half on knockout" o_O!? :grin:

delavaskez said:
Uhmmm, placing chest in houses are not that usefull.
I mean really, you got big enough inventory to place all items for you, your companions and army.
Unless you look forward to feature "Loose all/half on knockout" o_O!? :grin:

You sound like a "Finishing the game in a year." kind of guy. Most people that want to experience everything usually plays a few years and finding rare items, trading etc. Chests are really useful Imo.

Waaat? You play games more then 1 year? XD

Mate, im surely not that kind of gamer. I do play games, lots of them , all the time. But I got tired of one after I finish it. And most games dont even last 1 year.

I finish Assasins Creed Brotherhood, III and now finishing IV with all sidequests (Okay, mayb not all,but I tend to do all) in like what 2.5 months each? Maybe less :smile:.

Mount and BLade Warband can never bore me, however - I look forward to new mods. Like this one, its awesome mod.
And my previous post wasn't supose to insult you or anyone, I dont really care about chests. Its kinda cool feature to make it more realistic. Storage in a house, yes. However, where is use in that If you're going to sell all your loot or equip your companions?

Ohh wait, wouldn't it be nice to be able to make a party ? :grin: Thats how you can use those chests. But who would come?
Merchants? Common people? Or it would depend on your house?

If its Palace then nobles would come, and lords maybe. What would you do with it? I dont know...maybe improove relations with town?

Putting chests in houses to store stuff in, destroys the fun to manage your inventory. If you could store one item per chest, I would put some chests in. But you can store too much items! This also won't motivate you to upgrade your inventory skill.

Guys, do you have some pictures of medieval Arabian interiors? So I can model them for the Sarranids.

mike56 said:
I think he was talking about 1 game year. It's 365 days on the campaign map.

Woops, I really missunderstood his post. Appologies.
Anyway hes wrong. I do play more then that, as long as the mod has something to offer.
I mean, cmon.. In native, I conquered 2 factions on about 600th day. I got bored and deleted it. Then I downloaded Diplomacy mod, got a few castles and a town and I played for whole 800days without trying to conquer all of others. Then I discovered another mod, and so forth. But I dont quit the game untill it has nothing left to offer, and yet- if the mod is good I keep playing it.

Some features are fun even if repeated 2000 times. While just fighting ... isn't.
Thats why Im in search for this kind of mods, Politics, Economy,and so on.

I'll stop posting here for a week or two. I have feeling im only one bumping this and talking "What ever-s" :smile:

Quint once more, you're awesome :grin: !!

I really don't know how much items and stuff you've added but chests can be really useful. I always fill up 3/4 of my inventory with food when I go on campaign and i recall with your M&B Napoleonic modification with all the stuff and especially the bank stuff that chests were really useful to store it in, even if I had 7 inventory managament. But that's just my humble opinion.

^

Exactly what inventory serves for. You keep it empty when you're going to loot. You keep it filled with food when you're sieging.
Thats like number 1 rule in M&B Warband xD.

Im pretty sure I didn't.
You were saying that you fill your inventory when you go on campaign. Thats where I say ..Its the whole point of using inventory, filled on campaign and empty when you're tending to loot, depending on what you desire, a castle or loot. And you say that chests are usefull..
Okay, nevermind I've got a question for you... what would you put in those chests in house?

Answer me that and I wont define that useless feature :smile:.

If I put ":grin:" and "^" it doesn't mean I agree. Im pretty sure "^" refers to upper post. While ":grin:" was just my mood at the time. :smile:

If you read my previous post carefully you would have understood. Like I said, I have no idea what stuff has been added, but if it's like Quintillius previous mod it would defnitely be good with chests (Like his previous mod had). But hey, it's all up to Quintillius in the end.

Not even sure what you are talking about in your last sentence.

Sorry, I tend to be weird sometimes.
Nevermind, all I was saying that I dont know why do we need chests.

I wasn't really thinking what I was writting, all I wanted to say is that... I dont see how they could be used. Now, Imagine that this mod has every item you can think of, what would you put in? :smile:

That was my question. And dont worry about my previous posts, I dont understand them either.

Different sets of Armors/Uniforms/Clothes (I'm a huge RP nerd), contracts if it's anything like Europe 1805, Weapons, Artefacts, (Medals? Would be sweet.) But again, I have fairly low knowledge on the stuff Quintillius is gonna add but I really believe chests could be useful.

Feels like we're spamming the thread  :oops:

Back
Top Bottom