Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

MnBlover4life said:
BEST OF A LUCK MATE !
too bad that you left 1805 without the ability to have vassals  :???:
I am still offering help for newbies playing E1805-II  :razz:. Including vassals looks very difficult, that's why it's not included yet.

anyway I like the exploration idea it does make sense IMO since you said 2 different worlds meeting each other
Hmm this is not a hard one, I'll think about it.

And oh, yeah the concept IS actually really kind of a unique in the vast amount Mount & Blade mods.
Most mod developers tend to add new equipment, weapons and troops. Unlike that I like to add scripted features which extend the gameplay.

Thank you all!

Yeah, this looks really cool, but I'm not sure I understand some of the concepts behind it, namely the whole 'colonization' thing. How will THAT work?

You're saying we can construct new towns, villages and castles in the lands we explore. Can you even script that in Mount & Blade?

I've always been for bureucracy and non-combat solutions, and 1805-II was yet the single one to provide that.
Thank you! All compliments make me work harder onto the mod! Keep them coming.

I have got some questions about the religions.
Are there going to be branches (Catholic-Orthodox, Shia-Sunni,..) or even some new reformations and schisms, which would be very actual for the time era? Religion heads would be great as well.
I need to implement the basics though. But if you can think out these detailed mechanics and prove it will be great I might include them. For example: what can religion heads do?

Yeah, this looks really cool, but I'm not sure I understand some of the concepts behind it, namely the whole 'colonization' thing. How will THAT work?
Oh sorry for the short explanations but I need to think out these features.
The basics are:
- Event: everyone can sail to the new world.
- Islands: there will be some pre-made locations which can be colonized.
- Colonies: these locations provide rare resources which have high values.
- Competition: other nations want to create colonies as well.
- Acztaoc Empire: native empire which can be conquered.

Note: colonies are sources for resources (  :smile:). They will offer options to increase production (slavery e.g.).

Sea Battle Scenes
Guys! I have successfully implemented sea warfare. I have 5 random sea battle scenes. Some people  told me they want to help. Well if you like to create new sea battle scenes, I would be grateful.
Pm me about this.

That's an interesting design with the colonies and resources. At the very least, you can abstract them into trade routes, like in the Total War series from Empire onwards.

Quintillius said:
I've always been for bureucracy and non-combat solutions, and 1805-II was yet the single one to provide that.
Thank you! All compliments make me work harder onto the mod! Keep them coming.

I have got some questions about the religions.
Are there going to be branches (Catholic-Orthodox, Shia-Sunni,..) or even some new reformations and schisms, which would be very actual for the time era? Religion heads would be great as well.
I need to implement the basics though. But if you can think out these detailed mechanics and prove it will be great I might include them. For example: what can religion heads do?

Oh sorry for the short explanations but I need to think out these features.
The basics are:
- Event: everyone can sail to the new world.
- Islands: there will be some pre-made locations which can be colonized.
- Colonies: these locations provide rare resources which have high values.
- Competition: other nations want to create colonies as well.
- Acztaoc Empire: native empire which can be conquered.

Note: colonies are sources for resources (  :smile:). They will offer options to increase production (slavery e.g.).

Sea Battle Scenes
Guys! I have successfully implemented sea warfare. I have 5 random sea battle scenes. Some people  told me they want to help. Well if you like to create new sea battle scenes, I would be grateful.
Pm me about this.

You certainly got your work cut out for you. Not only are you gonna have to code all that stuff for the player, you're gonna have to alter the kingdoms' AI so they do it too. Not an easy task.

Bonna fortuna! :wink:

Whooo! That's way too much  :eek:. I would rather create religious heads which act like super-priests.
But including burghers, republics and cardinals is just way too much.

Update

This is the capital of the Acztaoc Empire at the moment:

4mbx.png

Subject to change.

Good luck with this. I wonder how it will turn out and how you will allow the player to build it's own buildings, following this conversation: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,10276.msg6698091.html#msg6698091.

Do you plan to make custom scenes for new buildings, like in the Custom Settlements module, or go for a scripted variant?

Falkner92 said:
Quintillius said:

Lol, how do you even pronounce that? :lol:
Akz|tòk. Call them natives if you want.

Jezze said:
Good luck with this. I wonder how it will turn out and how you will allow the player to build it's own buildings, following this conversation: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,10276.msg6698091.html#msg6698091.

Do you plan to make custom scenes for new buildings, like in the Custom Settlements module, or go for a scripted variant?
Delegating tasks to peasants looks unnecessary. I rather allow the player to talk to the elder and tell him to assign more farmers. It's the same story with custom scenes for new buildings, but those buildings allow interesting options like: training peasants to soldiers.

Something I remember from some mods that I'd like to offer as an idea here: AI prisoner recruitment. One of the things in native (M&B) and 1805 that, well, annoys me is the insane amount of prisoners gathered a towns or important castles over time. The AI doesn't sell them or anything. I've seen parties with 300+ prisoners crawling over the map! If prisoners at castles, or towns, or both, your call, slowly get recruited in the national army that limits the amount somewhat and makes the AI lords somewhat more powerful. It could be a toggle, so the player can set it to no, everyone or AI only, for example if you don't want any of your prisoners to be recruited.

I'm doing a bad job explaining and promoting here, but I hope it will be well received anyway

Okay. I've added a trigger that checks if a party has more than 49 prisoners. If yes, all prisoners will be removed. I don't make the AI recruit them because I want to player to fight against elite troops, not smelly peasants.

Quintillius said:
[0%] - 5 religions: Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Norse Paganism, Tengriism

I just noticed this. I get Swadians, Vaegirs, and Rhodoks are Christian, Nords are Pagans, Sarranids are Muslim, and Khergits are Tengriist. But what nation is Jewish?

bezment78 said:
All hail Quintillus from just what screenshot there is i think it's gonna be awesome
Nice!

Falkner92 said:
Quintillius said:
[0%] - 5 religions: Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Norse Paganism, Tengriism

I just noticed this. I get Swadians, Vaegirs, and Rhodoks are Christian, Nords are Pagans, Sarranids are Muslim, and Khergits are Tengriist. But what nation is Jewish?
There is no nation which is Jewish. It's a special option for the player (if you want to become rich, choose it).

MadVader said:
Vaegirs (Rus) are Orthodox Christian, throw Judaism out.
Nah, thank you. I want to keep one single Christian faith.

Back
Top Bottom