Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, Turguhn Horde got wrecked. Shame. Was really expecting a crazy invasion. But they only captured one castle and then, a couple of days later, lost.  :cry: :cry: Didn't get to do anything with them.

Since there is a new world, I suggest you implement the fog of war ingame, floris has it, I think it would be very fitting here.

Also, I think you should make the choices and starting gear a lot more interesting and entirely new, it's what helps draw me in the game a lot.

Since this setting takes place some centuries after Warband's story and with it after your potential's hero's deeds and impacts on Calradia, a story option of being a long lost and now obscure relative of the said hero of Calradia would be neat and further help us immerse ourselves. :smile:

I would also like it if more advanced gear in shops was to become steadily and progressively available as the nature of warfare in Calradia progresses.

Seeing shops with fancy morions and burgonets at the same time as 11th and 12th century nasal helmets is kind of immersion ruining in my opinion.

Love the mod otherwise, would love a suggestions thread. :smile:

any idea where i can get a sickle, woodcutters axe and a pickaxe?

EDIT:
also the missing bow texture can also be sorted by using the task manager. the messages seemed to come less frequent when i used the task manager to close the pop up rather than alt tabbing

EDIT:
also loving the game so far! :grin: just had the horde invade but have yet to fight them! and also another quick question are you able  to start your own kingdom when you build your own castle or do you still have to go conquer some other place for that to happen? :smile:

Hazzardevil said:
Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Foso said:
Matiss_Veinbergs said:
If you are playing in fullscreen, xxx_bow crash can be fixed by pressing alt+f4. Works 90% of the time.

I see what you did there...
no joke, it works 85% of all the time. Works everytime.
Yes, but we don't want to leave the game when you can simply switch to windowed mode to fix it.
no really, try when the error comes in fullscreen. Press alt f4. Works 80%of the time. Works everytime.

Are there really four chests? Found the first three relatively easily, and the fourth bastard is such a pain. Should I keep looking?

So there IS a chest? (...), I ran around for thirty minutes pulling my hair out cause I couldn't find them. I guess I'm just bad.

Wow, I've been searching through those ruins for like two hours by now! Must have passed by it for twenty hundred times. Thanks!

I haven't played much yet, but when is one considered a part of gentry? A certain amount of renown, I guess?

Clagius said:
I haven't played much yet, but when is one considered a part of gentry? A certain amount of renown, I guess?
You gain class ranks through prestige. The easiest way to climb the ladder of society is to either become a lord/king or buy houses (be sure to rent them out after purchase, that way you can gain a steady income per week so you can buy the next lot of houses).

Tybalt_ said:
Mining pickaxes and woodcutter axes seems to be found nowhere, I had to cheat them in, after travelling around Calradia finding one for a week. They then both broke immediately (Three hits each), making you lose money because you gotta keep getting axes and pickaxes and the timber and stone is not enough to fuel that. You also seem to be getting way to few, one "stone" for a huge chunk of stone on the ground, one "timber" after cutting down an entire tree, and they sell for nothing. That makes sense but it isn't worth it if they are so few :s
Yeah, in next update every weapon merchant will have 35% chance to have one of the gathering items in his inventory. So they will appear more often.
There is 2% chance your item will break :wink:. Bad luck.
If you walk to a corner, there you will find dozens of rocks + you will work if you want money. You're now of the peasants class and you are either farmer, woodcutter or miner. Ghehe.

It was already lowered. I think it's because of my PC, but anyways, it's a warning if it happens to be a bug.
Do you have crashes in other mods? Native Warband?

what is the name of the menu music? :smile:
I knew you guys would like it. Preliator by Globus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4&list=RDM0d4qM7gCH8

There is no spanish translation yet. Quintillius missunderstood the words of my mate Wallace :razz:
Wait, what?

TheWallace said:
Hello Quintillius , I come from a community of Mount & Blade Spanish speaking.
We are very enthusiastic about for your amazing mod, in you are developing,
Would you please give us the text of the mod when you have them ready, to translate?
Thank you very much!

do you feel like this mod should only be played with the intent to create one's own kingdom ? I find it's too much hassle so I don't bother creating my kingdom in WB (and its mods) anymore, but looking at the features list it does look like I'd miss out on a ton of stuff. On the other hand, it's perhaps the first mod I see that includes religion *and* is relatively accessible ('cuz Brytenwalda is... well... :grin: ) So, do you think it's still worthwhile to be a vassal ? I want to be part of the Horde or of the Vikings, I don't want to deal with the politics of all the lords and stuff. xD
Go discover the New World or help the Turguhn Horde to conquer all of Calradia.
Heretic  :evil:.

Yeah, Turguhn Horde got wrecked. Shame. Was really expecting a crazy invasion. But they only captured one castle and then, a couple of days later, lost.  :cry: :cry: Didn't get to do anything with them.
Did you know if I change the conquest to be happening in a few hours, it just works? But now they should conquer a castle, 3 days later another castle and again three days after that, another castle...
:evil:

Wow, I've been searching through those ruins for like two hours by now! Must have passed by it for twenty hundred times. Thanks!
I luv it when people spent a lot of time travelling along my creatings.

Prestige Points:
LOWER CLASS
- Freemen 0
- Journeymen 50
- Peasants 100
- Labourers 200
- Craftsmen 350

MIDDLE CLASS
- Citizens 600
- Bourgeoisie 900

UPPER CLASS
- Gentry 1200