Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Damn it! I'm impressed. You've done a wonderful work, my friend. This is not just a speed work, i'm sure it will also is a quality work.

My respects, Quintillius :smile:.

Main image preview. You will see this picture upon chosing Nova Aetas in the list of mods.

h8l08Vu.png

Quintillius said:
Falkner92 said:
Quintillius said:
[0%] - Edicts / privileges

What does this mean? I understand the English wording perfectly, I'm just not seeing how or what this mechanic add.
If the player gains control of a town, there will be three different powers:
- direct lord (King)
- player
- citizens

The player needs money to pay troops and tax for their direct lord (upcoming feature) which is a step higher in the hierarchy. The hierarchy will look like:

King
Duke
Marquess
Earl
Viscount
Baron

If the player is a Baron, he needs to fullfil task for the Viscount (random lord) for example. This noble rank depends on your fiefs and renown.
Now since the player can be short on money, he can ask the citizens in the town to give gold. However... they demand power in return. You can grant privileges to a council of citizens, for example:
- Right to levy taxes (no longer able to raise/lower taxation level)
- Right to elect local government officials (no longer able to build buildings)
- Right of judiciary and law making (no longer able to issue edicts)

Edicts are the opposite of this. Give money in return for power!

This system needs to be worked out though. So things can change.

i have to say intresting mod and the thought alone of this feature is truly great, looking forward to playing keep up the good work

Does other factions has titles prepared ?

sorry it says %100 didn't checked, so what are the titles for other factions ?

i have to say intresting mod and the thought alone of this feature is truly great, looking forward to playing keep up the good work
It's slightly different. Increasing in class or getting better titles depends on prestige. You gain prestige by building.

Inanch-Bilge said:
Does other factions has titles prepared ?

sorry it says %100 didn't checked, so what are the titles for other factions ?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,281485.msg6978961.html#msg6978961

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
I hope you noticed, that yhis mod took you just as long to make, as E1805II
Indeed! One year and one month.  :razz:

Optional Calrad units for fun:

hXp2oiXl.jpg

Thanks for all support! It makes me show more screenies :wink:.

Captured Joe said:
I think it means that they aren't on the map at the start, but that if you resurrect the Calrad Empire, you have the option to have these troops as your troops / in your tech tree.
I think.
Almost. Do you remember the feature recruiting troops in towns and castles? You can recruit troops of 3 different tech trees. Well as Calrad Emperor you will have another option: recruiting Calrad troops.

Back
Top Bottom