Warband Sceners Thread ( timelapse )

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice of you to share those maps Almogaver.
I've been playing those maps several times. Good ones.
If i remember right, it was wolfpack den that used those maps. Haven't seen them there since the patch.

EDIT: By the way Alpha, i noticed that the links to my scene and screenshots are outdated.
I've updated the links to my original post. Can you update the links on your list?

Muzzle of CC said:
If i remember right, it was wolfpack den that used those maps. Haven't seen them there since the patch.

EDIT: By the way Alpha, i noticed that the links to my scene and screenshots are outdated.
I've updated the links to my original post. Can you update the links on your list?

Well, can you give me the link of your original thread, otherwise give me your new link, it's more easy for me.

Muzzle of CC said:

I'm glad to see that you all remember my maps, the server was ZHG TDM, which has long time closed.

Salut!

oO, Seriously ? I did not know this server closed... It's a bad news. Maybe with all of this scene why not host a server together, it was just a suggestion. New scene enjoy players. We can make a small server about 16-32 slots.

Regards, AlphA

EDIT : i have mad a multiplayer mod and I need mate to make a solid project. If you are ready andd agree we can build something with it.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,282067.0.html

Is a good sugestion but not has time to server admin, and there is a problem because the server need attract people and the population is centered in the server they know well.
I think we can try to talk to wolfpack_den staff, they are shouting at their server looking for new maps, and the population is good or talk to ZHG siege, but dont know if they are looking for maps. The population here is very good and stable.

Salut!

Well, i know how to build a server, so it's easy for me. Indeed we need players and stability to administrate a good server for a long time. But alone it's impossible, i need admins and donations for hosting.

• AlphA-FR said:
    Muzzle of CC said:

Well, can you give me the link of your original thread, otherwise give me your new link, it's more easy for me.
    • Author: Muzzle
    • Map name : CC Arena
    • Gamemode : tdm / dm / ctf / duel / battle
    • Description: Get you duelling tournament started.. there's plenty of space for audience
    • Version: 1.157
    • Module: Native
    • Download
      Scene code : cc_arena.txt
      Scene file : scn_cc_arena.sco
    • Screenshots
      CCarena1.jpg
      CCarena2.jpg
      CCarena3.jpg

JabdiMelborn said:
...These are scenes taken from NapoleonicWars imported for WB...?
...or just some new scenes you named NW...??

N.B.:...in any case, great job as usual... :wink:

ciauz^^,
Jab

Just new scenes created in Nw.
But I create mostly for native as you can see.

Bye_
Λℓphα

Updated TownyArena :
Welcome to EleyndBourg!

Name : EleyndBourg
Gamemode : Battle / tdm / dm / duel
Module : Native
Description : welcome to the new castle entitled EleyndBourg. Tilt in front your lord and fight for your home.

CE0F87187CC2D14C8D840B831EBEEA086578E5CD
9FDABAC57A7FEA87DD0037EC692559745F9C0303
B1180CE02596D6A232C0E6AD4830FD1B86148127
B3FE4736DC2D56662A26236AB9465338A8D1113C
E3B14D629D6CBA27FF714D8A30D2153DBB61F188
E3B14D629D6CBA27FF714D8A30D2153DBB61F188
368A530907A207B71DBD92DDAC6C5EF9910EAC7E
D62F54BF11ED49BC0E3454D635EFEDD3A53059D9
D9211C767657702739BC5AEE2CD5941B8F1C1691

Back
Top Bottom