BRYTENWALDA 1.41 release!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

when i was playing anno domini mod in battle after you get unconscious you can fight with another soldier. So I thought that here is just as there.

:grin:  :mrgreen: THANK YOU for making such an incredibly amazing, wonderful mod :smile: I've been playing since 1.134 release and have rarely experienced such profound amazement as a result of a game, let a lone a mod! THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED you are wonderful people

Hi guys, I downloaded this mod recently and I'm enjoying it so much. But I've come across some possible bugs so far and I want to ask you if they are actually bugs or unique to 1.41 updated version.

1) I can't go to the sea with my ship! I click "set sail with your clews blah blah blah" with more than 30 crews on it and the message says "your crews exceed  boundaries".  :neutral:

2) How to sabotage the food supplies by sending a spy? I couldn't find the option.

3) My troops wouldn't hold the position!! I ordered them to "hold position" and then they charge into enemies with the message " ...and attack enemy division!".  :shock:

4) How does "skirmish" command actually work??

I'd be much obliged if you could answer one or two questions for me.  :grin:

1) How many men do you have in your party? Probably too many for the ship.

3) Hold position works for me fine, they never move if told to hold.

4) Troops fire missiles and try to keep out of melee.

Dolen said:
Hi guys, I downloaded this mod recently and I'm enjoying it so much. But I've come across some possible bugs so far and I want to ask you if they are actually bugs or unique to 1.41 updated version.

1) I can't go to the sea with my ship! I click "set sail with your clews blah blah blah" with more than 30 crews on it and the message says "your crews exceed  boundaries".  :neutral:

2) How to sabotage the food supplies by sending a spy? I couldn't find the option.

3) My troops wouldn't hold the position!! I ordered them to "hold position" and then they charge into enemies with the message " ...and attack enemy division!".  :shock:

4) How does "skirmish" command actually work??

I'd be much obliged if you could answer one or two questions for me.  :grin:

2)  Send the spy in, then siege, then circumvallate and choose the siegey options and after a few days the option will come up to poison the well.

3)  If you tell your troops to hold position somewhere near the enemy then it will come up with '...and attack enemy division', just place them further away.

Thank you for the quick and helpful replies!

1) About 50 men in the ship and 150 in my original party. So I need to lower the number of men in my own party, not those in my ship right?

2) Thanks and now I'm going to send a spy right away and make them sick  :grin:

3) That's... just a terrible and annoying fact because that means I can't move my men to the exact place I want... I tried to prevent them from charging by ordering them to skirmish but it didn't seem to work. Is there really no way to solve this?

1) Can't remember the exact number a ship can carry because it's too small for me, I always use the rented ones. But yes, you need to be able to carry the crew plus your party.

3) You can lead your men there (follow me) and then tell them to hold this position, they won't attack that way.

Hey I just downgraded the mod to 1.4 and saw if my troops still kept charging despite my order to hold position and it was all fine!!!
Hope this helps those annoyed by the same problem  :grin:

Thank you!

Dolen said:
Hey I just downgraded the mod to 1.4 and saw if my troops still kept charging despite my order to hold position and it was all fine!!!
Hope this helps those annoyed by the same problem  :grin:

Thank you!

Correct: I just found out that it happens when fighting against Dena pirates, not because of the update itself. Sorry for the mistake. They may have an unique ability to frighten enemy soldiers so that they cannot even hold position  :smile:

Hi Wallenberg,

BRYTENWALDA - 1.41 patch has a size of only 71.816 KB, ( a little more than 70 MB ).

but if you need also to install the mod too, then you need to download the

BRYTENWALDA - Special edition that has a size of 829.712 KB ( a little more than 810 MB ).

I hope this information could help you.

:wink:

T@Idibil,

Y esa idea construyó una maquina del tiempo perfecta.
Gracias Ingeniero. Gracias Idibil.

And this idea built a perfect time machine.
Thanks Engineer. Thanks Idibil.

TheManWithNoName said:

Hi Wallenberg,

BRYTENWALDA - 1.41 patch has a size of only 71.816 KB, ( a little more than 70 MB ).

but if you need also to install the mod too, then you need to download the

BRYTENWALDA - Special edition that has a size of 829.712 KB ( a little more than 810 MB ).

Hi Man With No Name,

Perfect. Exactly the info I needed. Thanks.

Best,
Wallenberg

I hope this information could help you.

Back
Top Bottom