BRYTENWALDA 1.41 release!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

I, just patched to 1.41 Brytenwalda but I've noticed that many of the lords of defeated factions are still wandering around with warbands. Most of them seem to like patrolling around Eorferwic for some reason. Dal riada were wiped out ages ago and in the factions notes are registered as being defeated but there are 5 Dal Riada  lords with no men running around (i.e. 5 lords = an total army of 5!). Whats going on? Is it a bug? It's affecting the game as these lords should be joining other factions but they aren't. Anyone else had this problem? :???:

Osric the Cattle Raider said:
I, just patched to 1.41 Brytenwalda but I've noticed that many of the lords of defeated factions are still wandering around with warbands. Most of them seem to like patrolling around Eorferwic for some reason. Dal riada were wiped out ages ago and in the factions notes are registered as being defeated but there are 5 Dal Riada  lords with no men running around (i.e. 5 lords = an total army of 5!). Whats going on? Is it a bug? It's affecting the game as these lords should be joining other factions but they aren't. Anyone else had this problem? :???:

Yeah I've been having the same thing happen in my game since updating.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,283638.0.html

I'm stuck in a defeated brycheiniog  :sad:

We lost all of our territory in a hot second and before I had a chance to renounce my oath to the King (he wasn't upholding my rights and I was worried about the state of the realm,)  I couldn't find him!
The vassals that are left seem to be hanging around "reconsidering our next objective" and when asked where the King is I get "I don't know where Ri Tan Map Yadda Yadda Gludnipop is.." He keeps appointing marshalls though and they sometimes give out a summons but they don't campaign, though we are at war with a few factions. I'm still having fun but if anyone can think of a way to get out a faction with no king then do let me know  :lol:

twinsens said:
I'm stuck in a defeated brycheiniog  :sad:

We lost all of our territory in a hot second and before I had a chance to renounce my oath to the King (he wasn't upholding my rights and I was worried about the state of the realm,)  I couldn't find him!
The vassals that are left seem to be hanging around "reconsidering our next objective" and when asked where the King is I get "I don't know where Ri Tan Map Yadda Yadda Gludnipop is.." He keeps appointing marshalls though and they sometimes give out a summons but they don't campaign, though we are at war with a few factions. I'm still having fun but if anyone can think of a way to get out a faction with no king then do let me know  :lol:

I noticed that factions are not being defeated even after loosing all the territory they own and they stay at war with the kingdom that wiped them out. Lords of those defeated kingdoms just roam around the map or do nothing at all.

Amazing update as always! I have noticed some spelling and grammatical errors throughout the mod, and was wondering, do you guys want someone who can help with things like spelling? Loving the mod other than that, though.

Greetings to thee,

I have the versipon 1.40 (SPECIAL EDITION), and I have put in also the Special Graphic Pack.
Now  I want try the 1.41, but I'm unsure:

-this cause any problem with the game?
-Its better that I erase the 1.40 before installing the 1.41?
-I must restart my character or the save is compatible?

Thank thee for your nice replies

and fare thee well

Ambrois LeGaillard

on Brytenwalda-> Hindefuns the Saxon

Thank thee Idbil!

I have read somewhere about strange problems installing the 1.41.
Very well, I will do this in the order you have written.
Today I can't, because its raining, and for have the 1.41 I must go to DL in an internet point, but I'm a very satisfied Brytenwalda player and I want the last and better version.
Thank God you have done this great work, giving to me the great pleasure to jump into history.

Here's a nice gift for you, amigo.

How do I know if it's installed correctly?  I overwrote my 'Brytenwalda' folder fine but it still says 1.4 on the main menu.

Also I want the creators to know I think this is possibly one of the best mods ever made for any game.  Thanks for all your hard work!

ronamjack said:
How do I know if it's installed correctly?  I overwrote my 'Brytenwalda' folder fine but it still says 1.4 on the main menu.

Also I want the creators to know I think this is possibly one of the best mods ever made for any game.  Thanks for all your hard work!

It should says 1.41 in menu. Are u sure overwriting was correct?

Back
Top Bottom