BRYTENWALDA 1.41 release!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

The exe installer simply does not work.  It does not install the game in the Warband/modules folder.
    This is problem with many others as well at your moddb site.

Really hope this can be addressed soon.

louisg said:
The exe installer simply does not work.  It does not install the game in the Warband/modules folder.

What system have you?

SexLiger23 said:
Hey, this mod looks great, but is there anywhere I can just download the files as a zip or rar instead of using the installer?

You try this:
http://www.novaregula.com/brytenwalda/140/Brytenwalda1.41.rar

Idibil said:
louisg said:

What system have you?

SexLiger23 said:
Hey, this mod looks great, but is there anywhere I can just download the files as a zip or rar instead of using the installer?

You try this:
http://www.novaregula.com/brytenwalda/140/Brytenwalda1.41.rar

witch download is this? does it include the graphic patch or do i have to install that manualy?

Thank you very much Idibil!  Can now play this exceptional mod which I've been looking forward to
for some time.  Used to play an earlier version a couple of years ago and remember it well.

Please post this  zip download-link on your site at moddb, so that others over there can benefit from it.

Thanks again.    :smile:

I love this mod, but I just have a small question how does the seduce companion work? I have a 100% relation with her, but every time I try to seduce she says "I don't have time for these games" Does any one know what I have to do? Whenever I click the "try to seduce" button she directly says "I don't have time for these games" it doesn't even give me any other dialogue options. So does any one know what I have to do? I have the 1.41 version btw

Warband1 said:
I love this mod, but I just have a small question how does the seduce companion work? I have a 100% relation with her, but every time I try to seduce she says "I don't have time for these games" Does any one know what I have to do? Whenever I click the "try to seduce" button she directly says "I don't have time for these games" it doesn't even give me any other dialogue options. So does any one know what I have to do? I have the 1.41 version btw

Wink:  CHA^6  or Persuasion^1 = +2 // early = 0

Joke:  CHA^9  or Persuasion^2, and Relations^5 = -2 to +6 // early = -10

Compliment:  CHA^11 or Persuasion^3, and Relations^15 = -2 to +6 // early = -15

Kiss Hand:  CHA^13 or Persuasion^3, and Relations^25 = -2 to +10 // early = -20

Kiss Cheek:  CHA-14 or Persuasion^4, and Relations-40 = -4 to +12 // early = -30

Kiss Lips:  CHA^16 or Persuasion^4, and Relations^60 = -4 to +16 // early = -35

Grab Behind:  CHA^17 or Persuasion^5, and Relations^60 = -4 to +16 // early = -35

Go Room:  CHA^19 or Persuasion^5, and Relations^80 = -2 to +50 // early = -35

There are five possible outcomes, and the positives have more chance of occurring. In game though I have had less CHA then stated and had a positive result, not sure why.

Ivan Khan said:
Warband1 said:

Wink CHA^6  Persuasion^1 = +2 // early = 0

Joke  CHA^9  Persuasion^2, Relations^5 = -2 to +6 // early = -10

Compliment CHA^11 Persuasion^3 Relations^15 = -2 to +6 // early = -15

Kiss Hand CHA^13 Persuasion^3 Relations^25 = -2 to +10 // early = -20

Kiss Cheek CHA-14 Persuasion^4 Relations-40 = -4 to +12 // early = -30

Kiss Lips CHA^16 Persuasion^4 Relations^60 = -4 to +16 // early = -35

Grab Behind = CHA^17 Persuasion^5 Relations^60 = -4 to +16 // early = -35

Go Room = CHA^19 Persuasion^5 Relations^80 = -2 to +50 // early = -35

There are five possible outcomes, and the positives have more chance of occurring. In game though I have had less CHA then stated and had a positive result, not sure why.
The thing is that I don't get a choice to "wink, joke, compliment etc" when I click on the button that says "try to seduce" it's supposed to give me these options, but instead she just says "I don't have time for these games". Is it a problem with v1.41 or is it some other thing?

Warband1 said:
The thing is that I don't get a choice to "wink, joke, compliment etc" when I click on the button that says "try to seduce" it's supposed to give me these options, but instead she just says "I don't have time for these games". Is it a problem with v1.41 or is it some other thing?

There is a minimum of 10 relations necessary before you will get the menu items (I.E. like recruiting a lord). And, I re-read the code - it is either the specified level of CHA or persuasion, so you just need one or the other.

Try giving a gift and see what your relations level is, and build it to 10 if necessary.

And it's working fine. Britenwalda is the best mod around in that matter (at least among those I tried). There are only a couple of issues that made me boring:
1) the well known issue of factionless lords around  your capital going up and down with no men to follow them and not deciding themselves to join some other faction.
2) The endless wars of ten factions attacking you together once you become king of your own. That made me quit my last game. I was tired of going up and down doing all by myself . My lords where so week that they were wiped out by enemy caravans . Really frustrating ....

I'm reinstalling this mod since my hard drive died. I saw on MODB that apparently there were issues with shield textures so i was thinking of using the old version, have these issues been addressed?

Also i don't particularly like the idea of less pagan factions (i saw someone commented that mierce was no longer pagan, is this true?) I might not get this latest version if it is.

Why is it that with every update of this mod ive noticed they reduce the number of pagan factions

Also I use TML and the spear overhaul mod, would those both still be compatible with this version?

I am downloading the 1.40 mod. This one has alot of glitches it seems. Pest Lords...no meshes for shields, and I can't beleive for as popular as this mod seems to be there isn't a simple fix for those nagging companions....just aweful game play having to stop and put an end to whinning companions every two minutes...and yes I tried tweak mb doesn't work with this update...and herbst idea is great if you can spend 5 hours looking for those two lines of code to change...which I actually spent 2 hours looking and couldn't find them anywhere. Why not just make that a camp option? to turn it off? I can deal with the  missing shield meshes but the companions complaining so much is a game killer for me. So until i find those lines of code or tweak is updated to inlude this version im back to 1.40

Back
Top Bottom