Is North and South Dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tanithor

Recruit
im trying to find north and south events for my regiment. some one told me the mod is dead, is this true?

It´s not true, N&S isn´t dead. The main event is still the saturday linebattle, which I recommend to you. Otherwise there is no other event for the mod...

Ye ... N&S deserve more attention ... Blood&Iron too ... why lways the great mods are dead ? Bear Force ? i don't see players on it too ...

it's a great mod to play just need more players like on Saturday the sever only have 100 good amount of numbers but would be better to bigger numbers then just that more regiments need to get involved

It's dying. Old regiments are leaving and people don't find it entertaining anymore. Times with full server are long gone, I didn't see Nytech or Jannik in last linebattle. It was a great mod, but know it's just not fun to play.

Allot of regiments wouldn't leave if all the hate and flame stops in almost every linebattle. Some people are just sick of it.

So no one actually pubs on North & South no more? So by "waiting" for BCoF, WoR and apparently N&S2 everyone will pub the crap out of Napoleonic? Don't get me wrong I love Napoleonic Wars but I think the Community could be a little more appreciative with what is given and optional at the moment. What's the best NA Server?

Dunford said:
So no one actually pubs on North & South no more? So by "waiting" for BCoF, WoR and apparently N&S2 everyone will pub the crap out of Napoleonic? Don't get me wrong I love Napoleonic Wars but I think the Community could be a little more appreciative with what is given and optional at the moment. What's the best NA Server?
Personally I love pubs in N&S when they are available. On saturdays a couple of hours before the big LB, there are normally 15-20 players warming up etc. in a pub.

Back
Top Bottom