Second Shoah

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gods Chosen

Recruit
I just had the absolute displeasure of play in and being "PERMA-BANNED" from a certain 34th_Regimental_Server. I don't even want the ban lifted, I just wanted to share the details of the ban with you to show what despicable people the 34th Nazis are!

I joined this server and was minding my own business when I noticed a person's name next to me on the boat. He had "WaffenSS" in his player name! That is obviously not acceptable and we even made sure that most of you Europeans can't even say that word and many other words having to do with Nazis without severe consequences; which is for the best and your own good!. I told the admin about this and he replied with "So what?". I then informed him that my great grandmother was turned into a lampshade by those evil Nazis and that I wanted him banned or kicked until he changed his name. The admin refused me! Can you believe that???! My people have suffered so much at the hands of many different nations, I thought we were past all of this but obviously there are Nazi enabling antisemitic goyim admining these servers!

I continued to explain to the people on the server how much of an injustice it was to my people and myself for the admin to allow "WaffenSS" to remain. I told them about the soap the Germans made from my people and the other horrors. The admin then said that anyone can have any name they want and that if I didn't be quiet I was to be banned!!! I continued to educate the server an the evils committed by Europeans on Jews throughout history, not just the Holocaust and told them that allowing this kind of terrible thing go unpunished will result in more antisemitism worldwide.

Shortly after letting everyone know this important fact I was banned. Like I said I don't want to be back in that cesspit of Nazi filth, but I do want to draw attention to the incident. I feel in doing so the 6 million Jewish victims of the Shoah can sleep easier.

Absolutely disgusting that Nazis have infiltrated this game and established themselves as head of servers. I will certainly be avoiding the 34th regimental server and i recommend that all you do the same. Surely the creators of the mod can shut it down, this nazi swine has to be liquidized.

I may contact the JIDF about the admin, I'm not sure yet. If he posts an apology of at least 200 words and acknowledges the facts I stated here and on the server I may not be forced to put him on the short list.

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

Obvious troll is obvious.

Paxton said:

Yes if the admin was indeed a troll that would at least make me a bit less concerned. But the Holocaust is no laughing matter and I would still like an apology.

Gods Chosen said:
Paxton said:

Yes if the admin was indeed a troll that would at least make me a bit less concerned. But the Holocaust is no laughing matter and I would still like an apology.
I think it's pretty obvious that I called you a troll, sir. Anyway, I'm not going to waste my time with this tomfoolery anymore.

Paxton said:
Gods Chosen said:
Paxton said:

I think it's pretty obvious that I called you a troll, sir. Anyway, I'm not going to waste my time with this tomfoolery anymore.

Onto the short list you go

So your trying to stop someone from having their freedom of speech  :neutral: so the 34th and i wish you good luck in reporting us to the JIDF

Gods Chosen said:
I just had the absolute displeasure of play in and being "PERMA-BANNED" from a certain 34th_Regimental_Server. I don't even want the ban lifted, I just wanted to share the details of the ban with you to show what despicable people the 34th Nazis are!

I joined this server and was minding my own business when I noticed a person's name next to me on the boat. He had "WaffenSS" in his player name! That is obviously not acceptable and we even made sure that most of you Europeans can't even say that word and many other words having to do with Nazis without severe consequences; which is for the best and your own good!. I told the admin about this and he replied with "So what?". I then informed him that my great grandmother was turned into a lampshade by those evil Nazis and that I wanted him banned or kicked until he changed his name. The admin refused me! Can you believe that???! My people have suffered so much at the hands of many different nations, I thought we were past all of this but obviously there are Nazi enabling antisemitic goyim admining these servers!

I continued to explain to the people on the server how much of an injustice it was to my people and myself for the admin to allow "WaffenSS" to remain. I told them about the soap the Germans made from my people and the other horrors. The admin then said that anyone can have any name they want and that if I didn't be quiet I was to be banned!!! I continued to educate the server an the evils committed by Europeans on Jews throughout history, not just the Holocaust and told them that allowing this kind of terrible thing go unpunished will result in more antisemitism worldwide.

Shortly after letting everyone know this important fact I was banned. Like I said I don't want to be back in that cesspit of Nazi filth, but I do want to draw attention to the incident. I feel in doing so the 6 million Jewish victims of the Shoah can sleep easier.

Cool story bro. But as you've no intention of repealing your ban, and nothing good can come of this thread except *****in' and name-callin', Imma go ahead and kill it with fire.

God, I wish Janus would let me have that flame-thrower I requested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom