Napoleonic Wars 1.103 patch released along with Warband 1.157!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Rebalanced Khergit multiplayer troops and added 'Khergit Infantry' class.
Vov

James Stewart said:
999FF04F785E4CD3C3BE6E9504997CBCDE2985E3

The patch dun goofed improved my server.

With regards to the crashing, this is the case with the Steam version of the game. For some reason the patch isn't applied correctly, you'll need to verify the games files.

Regarding crashes:

Olafson said:
Please note that we just released a new set of Dedicated Server files. It would be best if you update your Servers with the new files as soon as possible. The old server files were bugged and caused clients to crash when joining and/or when playing on servers. This should also fix a couple of other bugs. Dedicated server files: www.fsegames.eu/mb_warband_napoleonic_wars_dedicated_1157_nw_1103.zip

I love the new units

BUT

and it's a big but...

The patch has destroyed Commander battle, it's completely broken, you can't spawn (on any server), and it was my favourite game mode.

Akiba356 said:
I love the new units

BUT

and it's a big but...

The patch has destroyed Commander battle, it's completely broken, you can't spawn (on any server), and it was my favourite game mode.

I havent noticed that,

buy yeah, verifying the game cache fixed it. Thanks. <3

Akiba356 said:
I love the new units

BUT

and it's a big but...

Yep. it is utterly buggered.  :mad:

We need a hotfix asap.

Commander battle works if the servers update to that new version.

Tell server owners to update their servers.

If anyone has a problem with crashing when you join a server, just do this, it helped for me;
- Go to Steam.
- Right click on Mount & Blade Warband.
- Click "Properties"
- Go to "Local files"
- Verify Integrity of game chace.

You should be good to go!  :grin:

I'm not sure if it is only me that encounter this problem.  When I try to search for servers, the frame rate starts with over 100 but then it drops to under 1 in a few seconds. It only happens when "Join Game" is clicked. Also, it was the problem I met during the beta test (steam version); it has never happened in 1.154.

P.S: I've just installed a non-steam version and it still has the same problem, both Warband and Napoleon. But as soon as I cancel searching, the frame rate jumps back to normal, around 119 fps. Less than 10 servers are found every time I try, then the game dies, and no more server will ever appear. :sad:

P.S 2: Using DX7 and low video options doesn't fix it either.

I'm also having problems with crashes and I tried the verify steam cache and it didn't work.

Oh well... I don't really want to play anymore because CB was all that interested me... and I don't think it's because they haven't updated their servers as there is not one commander battle server now.

Disappointed with the new update. Ships that have no cannon and glitching players into the sea (encouraging trolling). ANOTHER french unit (like they werent already powerful enough). Also im not sure what has happened to commander battles if its just the servers that need updating but they are currently not playable which is a shame as it was my fav game mode. If anyhing i would have liked to see some added functionality to this game mode such as unit facing or player enabled target selection.
Will be looking forward to L'Aigle even more now as they have added much functionality to their mod and its free

Fse are releasing a hotfix for Commander Battles in next few days.

Vincenzo said:
Yes I know now I'm back home and can test it, basically its a single line switch client side, something is overwritten before it is send to the server, which is a simple fix

A bug fixing patch will then follow.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom