Mount&Blade Warband version 1.157 patch released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

The 1.157 patch for Mount&Blade Warband is finally live with a simultaneous release on Steam and our Website.

It should automatically update for all Steam users. For those of you using the non steam version, you can find links to download the latest patch via the url below:

http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Warband/Download

Here are the release notes for the latest version:

-Rebalanced in-game economy to encourage a range of propserity among towns (previously most towns became rich or very rich).
-Fixed bug with 'auto_select_weapon_mode' occurring too frequently.
-Fixed a visual error with attacks that are cancelled mid air.
-Fixed animation error with pikes.
-Fixed bug with shadows.
-Added new operations for modders and modified/fixed some existing operations.
-Fixed bug that caused slow movement in certain buildings and with certain scene props.
-Adjusted the way attack cancelling is handled while jumping.
-Added more options to module.ini.
-Bug fixed where throwing axe and throwing knife models would show on shields with the wrong rotations.
-Increased maximum number of different party member and prisoner stacks from 32 to 256.
-Changed netcode to fix a bug where animations would sometimes fail to load.
-Rebalanced Khergit multiplayer troops and added 'Khergit Infantry' class.
-Adjusted price of certain items in multiplayer based on faction (certain items now cost different amounts of gold depending on faction).
-Rebalanced several items to create proper price/quality progression balance in multiplayer.
-Other minor bug fixes.
-Adjusted equipment of Vaegir troops for balance.
-Adjusted stats of ranged troops for balance.
-Shortened string of server messages.
-Reduced cap on turn speed in multiplayer.
-All spears can now rear horses.
-Singleplayer fixes.
-Updated fonts.dss file to support the Lithuanian language characters.

Captain Lust said:
-Fixed bug that caused slow movement in certain buildings and with certain scene props.
-Bug fixed where throwing axe and throwing knife models would show on shields with the wrong rotations.

thank you very much

2e1a47f1_celebrate.gif

:grin:

2013-07-24_00001.jpg

The profile selection is a bit messed up, but the profiles aren't deleted at least.
I hope the servers are going to change their running version soon, because I can't play Multiplayer right now :S

Edit: I just found the Wolfpack_Patch_Test Server, which seems to be the only one running the latest version. However, if I want to join it, it just says "Loading" and my game freezes. Then I have to close it with the task manager :<

Let's see what's to break this time around eh :wink: I feel for every mod still using warbands embedded module manager, especially WSE launcher.

Tork789 said:
Thank you very much and we appretiate your work. But it was a really bad move towards competitive community to release a rebalancing patch right during WNL.
+1

The idea with the patch is okay, but the patch should be released next week monday. Today is the 5-a-Side-Final and this is the last week in the WNL.

Heathen Heart said:
2013-07-24_00001.jpg

The profile selection is a bit messed up, but the profiles aren't deleted at least.
I hope the servers are going to change their running version soon, because I can't play Multiplayer right now :S

Edit: I just found the Wolfpack_Patch_Test Server, which seems to be the only one running the latest version. However, if I want to join it, it just says "Loading" and my game freezes. Then I have to close it with the task manager :<
They might need to update their server files to the very latest ones.

Are we also allowed to ask questions concerning the new multiplayer balance in this thread?
If yes, why are veagir archers now even weaker in melee then before?
A falchion as main weapon? Lower speed and range even though veagir archer were one of the worst
melee fighters already. Downgrade to a normal sword would be ok but why this weapon?

Thank you for the good work though, the slow down on siege maps was really annoying
and khergits might now be able to be played competitive which is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom