[HB] Honour Bound - NA

Users who are viewing this thread

Arilyn_Moonblade said:
Just popped in to say hi.
hay bb
giphy.gif

Dunno. Everyone knew about the first and second captain meetings except for Troub (due to name issues). The third captain meeting nobody knew about because it wasn't organized by the admins, but there's nothing I can really do about that. The third captain meeting basically determined all of the rules we're using now anyway and Zaffa (from what I hear) hardly even had a say in that.

The thread is about suggestions and improvements, not insulting Zaffa.

I hate Zaffa about as much as the next guy and the way he approaches teams dropping players and BlackTide's scenario is sort of ridiculous in my opinion(particularly since he still hasn't consulted any of his co admins about either.....), but I don't think he's warranted almost any of the charges you've brought against him.

edit: I don't think you're even qualified to determine whether or not Zaffa is listening to the community. I'm certain you weren't at either the first or second captain's meetings since I was there, and I don't know if you were at the third. Since 90% of the community input comes from Zaffa either personally sending Steam messages to captains or captain meetings, neither of which you're a part, you can't honestly be a sincere judge of whether or not he's listening to the community?

edit 2: I don't mean that to be an insult, I mean that to be sincere.

Eternal said:
Dunno. Everyone knew about the first and second captain meetings except for Troub (due to name issues). The third captain meeting nobody knew about because it wasn't organized by the admins, but there's nothing I can really do about that. The third captain meeting basically determined all of the rules we're using now anyway and Zaffa (from what I hear) hardly even had a say in that.

The thread is about suggestions and improvements, not insulting Zaffa.

I hate Zaffa about as much as the next guy and the way he approaches teams dropping players and BlackTide's scenario is sort of ridiculous in my opinion(particularly since he still hasn't consulted any of his co admins about either.....), but I don't think he's warranted almost any of the charges you've brought against him.

edit: I don't think you're even qualified to determine whether or not Zaffa is listening to the community. I'm certain you weren't at either the first or second captain's meetings since I was there, and I don't know if you were at the third. Since 90% of the community input comes from Zaffa either personally sending Steam messages to captains or captain meetings, neither of which you're a part, you can't honestly be a sincere judge of whether or not he's listening to the community?

edit 2: I don't mean that to be an insult, I mean that to be sincere.

You are in the wrong neighborhood. The UNAC ghetto is on the other side of town.

Back
Top Bottom