[HB] Honour Bound - NA

Users who are viewing this thread

John7 said:
For Vinny    :grin:

LLZTxhY.png

Due to recent inactivity from the majority of the clan, HB has decided to take a break from competitive play until either, we bolster up our numbers (in the works), or our current members become active again. This means that we will be withdrawing from the Map Testing Tournament, and will most likely not be submitting a team for UNAC 3. Most of our members have become disinterested in the game as of now, or we have real life matters to attend to (school, finals, etc, etc). You will still see us around POM or siege quite often repping the tags, but we will not be participating in the upcoming tournament as a group. A few of our members are still interesting in scrimming and will consider mercing for teams in need.

Following this announcement, HB has decided to undergo a bit of restructuring in the hopes to benefit all our members and maybe the rest of Warband. We will be changing up our policies in the hopes of building a stronger community. Our Teamspeak and forums will remain up and very active. You will be able to find our members there almost every night playing other games. Currently half of our clan is either playing League of Legends or Elder Scrolls Online. We are still very much live.

As for our server, we are still going over the logistics, but currently our plans are to convert our practice server into a new central battle server, turning most of our members into admins as well as other trusted members of the Warband community. The ruleset of this server will follow the ruleset of any major tournament that is going on at the time. The server  will also have tournament maps as well as testing maps added to keep a fresh experience for the competitive player base. More on this at a later time.

:sad: Sad to hear.

On a side note,
Omg, names/faction in eso? If you're anything save a Breton, you're dead to me.

PhoenixGold said:
Due to recent inactivity from the majority of the clan, HB has decided to take a break from competitive play until either, we bolster up our numbers (in the works), or our current members become active again. This means that we will be withdrawing from the Map Testing Tournament, and will most likely not be submitting a team for UNAC 3. Most of our members have become disinterested in the game as of now, or we have real life matters to attend to (school, finals, etc, etc). You will still see us around POM or siege quite often repping the tags, but we will not be participating in the upcoming tournament as a group. A few of our members are still interesting in scrimming and will consider mercing for teams in need.

Following this announcement, HB has decided to undergo a bit of restructuring in the hopes to benefit all our members and maybe the rest of Warband. We will be changing up our policies in the hopes of building a stronger community. Our Teamspeak and forums will remain up and very active. You will be able to find our members there almost every night playing other games. Currently half of our clan is either playing League of Legends or Elder Scrolls Online. We are still very much live.

As for our server, we are still going over the logistics, but currently our plans are to convert our practice server into a new central battle server, turning most of our members into admins as well as other trusted members of the Warband community. The ruleset of this server will follow the ruleset of any major tournament that is going on at the time. The server  will also have tournament maps as well as testing maps added to keep a fresh experience for the competitive player base. More on this at a later time.

Shame, hope to see you guys return, seems like the scene is getting smaller and smaller :sad:

Well that's a bummer. Just for future reference and my own curiosity, which HB's are thinking about scrimming/merc'ing? I'm sure there are a lot of clans that could benefit from the talent.

WilySly said:
Well that's a bummer. Just for future reference and my own curiosity, which HB's are thinking about scrimming/merc'ing? I'm sure there are a lot of clans that could benefit from the talent.

Hehe, i'm already mercing. If you're a guy down and i'm online message me :smile:

Back
Top Bottom